Biore Blemish Treating Astringent Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Blemish Treating Astringent

Horrible

Horrible scent Burns/eats away skin leaving raw bloody patches does nothing for acne Have used this, and the previous version. Both did nothing to treat my acne, and burned my skin in spots. I've now got a raw spot almost the size of a dime on my forehead from it.

Comments

leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean leaves skin glowing and tight smells good helps clear haven't experienced any cons yet! try it! you will feel refreshed and it is not that expensive! helps keep me clear. apply with cotton ball after you wash your face.

Comments

I use this right after using the biore face scrub. I have never had an issue with acne so I use the astringent to prevent pimples. It works great. It really gets rid of extra dirt and makeup left behind after washing my face. Love the cooling effect and the way it makes my skin feel clean and tight.

Comments

Smells good Removes dirt and makeup Can be drying sometimes I found that I had a residue left on my face...a bit of a sticky/oily film There is added fragrance and colour Not good for sensitive acne prone skin After using it for 2 months (together with Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser) I still have acne. I wouldn't buy it

Guest Ms. Biore
Guest Ms. Biore

works, inexpensive, sold everywhere, smells nice has alcohol in it which may be too drying for some people I used this twice daily on my back and chest for a few years straight. It worked like a charm, never stopped working and did NOT bleach out or ruin my clothes in any way. Let me tell you, I had bad acne on my upper back too. I was surprised how well it worked and I loved the scent. The only reason I stopped using it was because I went on birth control (Ocella) and my skin became less oily. If your skin handles products with alcohol in it, then you should have good results with it. Also, if your skin gets too dry, try Cerave lotion (not their cream, but their lotion) on top. Don't worry, Cerave lotion won't cause acne. Hope this helps!!

Comments

Tightens pores Makes skin feel refreshed Skin feels cool after applying Cleanses well If applied too closely to eyes, eyes may water Alcohol based Dries up skin Smell If you have dry skin, this is not the product for you.

Guest Shawna
Guest Shawna

Cleans face nice smelll sort of tightens pores I LOVE IT!! it made my skin so clear.. i use the skin id.. and i dont have any of the skin id toner left so i bought this and it works great!! i recommend

Guest Bee
Guest Bee

Skin *feels* clean, cooling Doesn't do anything This product must be very, very mild or just complete inaffective. I prefer, greatly, the neutrogena clear pore or sea breeze. This product doesn't do much at all to remove dirt and build up from pores. Doesn't do anything bad, but doesn't do anything good either. Biore as a brand has proved disappointing!

Guest hannah
Guest hannah

- pretty bottle -easy to use - tingly feeling for almost 20 min after using it -worked better then my prescription -funky smell kind of like a chemical melon smell i tried this not thinking it would work, but it worked amazing. i was using diffren (prescribed by a dermatologist) , but diffren made my skin really irritated, and even though this has alcohol in it it reduces redness and makes my skin glow. i love it i love the tingly feeling i get when i use it

Popular All-over treatments