Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser Reviews

Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser

works well didn't re-break out my skin really expensive can make skin very sensitive if you use too much I liked this cleanser but it was way to expensive so I asked my dermatologist and she gave me a scrip for the generic form and it works the same :) they are the 6% cloths and sometimes I rip them apart because too much makes my skin really sensitive. I use this with the Epiduo gel at night and another topical gel in the morning, along with Cetaphil as a moisturizer. It has definitley cleared up the majority of my acne, minus a few zits here and there.

Comments

Easy to use in the shower, very portable, clears acne Expensive, slightly drying I have been using the 6% cloths for about 3 weeks now. I am prone to cystic acne, and I've been battleing with it for years. I have tried so many over the counter and prescription medications, and this is the first one that has motivated me to write a review. When I went to get this prescription filled, I had sticker shock at the price, however, my dermatologist gave me a coupon to lower the cost from a $60 copay to $10. The box included 60 cleansing cloths to be used 2x a day, which equalls a 30 day supply. I decided to save some money and be more economical and I started cutting my cleasing cloths into four's, and at the advice of the pharmacist, I have only been using them at night, not in the morning as well. I have seen great results so far. It is slightly drying, so you have to be very digilent about wearing moisturizer, exspecially one with sunscreen due to this increasing your sun sensitivity. I also stopped using toner. I took about 2 days off from this product and started getting new pimples, it's best to make sure you used this every night. I love this product, It has worked great for me so far. After only 3 weeks, I feel confident to be able to leave the house with out coating my face with foundation. Thank you Triaz!!!

Comments

Face feels softer, no bleaching of eyebrows/hairline (yet), reducing acne and blackheads (gradually) Could potentially bleach hair or fabric, expensive I have (had?) mild-moderate acne with cystic pimples along my jawline, chin, and occasionally on the forehead, along with a few whiteheads on cheeks and/or forehead, and the normal blackheads on nose. That sounds worse than it is, since I'd usually have 1-2 cystic pimples at any one time, and then the same number of whiteheads. The first week of use, using the 6% cloths, I broke out with four new cystic pimples. They were painful and very stubborn lasting 2-4 weeks each. This is 2-3x the number I would normally have at any given time. However, I am now about 6 weeks into the system, and have had only one new cystic pimple since that initial break-out. I continue to have the occasional whitehead, and while I have noticed an improvement on my nose, the pores on my cheeks are still large. I would say that my skin is showing signs of improvement, and unless my dermatologist recommends otherwise at my 6 week follow-up, I will continue with Triaz. The biggest pro, in my opinion, to Triaz over another BP product is that it is used in the shower and is rinsed off in a safe environment where it can do less damage. I'm not bleaching any towels, t-shirts, etc. with its use (I have white towels-they look fine), whereas a topical BP product could damage clothes/furniture/towels. I am using Triaz in conjunction with Ziana, which seems to be a very common combo as both are made by the same drug company and their pharm reps are doing their job. I am pleased with this combo thus far, having had no major irritations and am seeing fewer new pimples. For reference, Triaz is a third tier prescription on my insurance's formulary, so you may have to be specific that you want Triaz and not the generic. I have several coupons from my doctor which reduce the price to $10 a month from the insurance co-pay of $60. The pharmacy's label on the box tells me that my insurance saved me more than $300.

Comments

working good so far i have been using Triaz cleansing cloths 9%. dose not dry out my face, super easy to use and fast just wash face for 20 seconds and done. Its expensive if you have cheap inshurance, but derm gave me a card to get 6 months free and after its going to cost me 20 bucks. acne is going to get worst before it gets better so don"t stop using it give it time. whats one more week of bad acne then it gets better.

Guest Brittany
Guest Brittany

None At first it seemed like this product was really working, but I think that was just the left-over positive effects of a chemical peel I had done. After one week of use my skin looks 100% worse than it did before. My jaw line is covered in acne, before I just had a few scattered pimples. I also have pimples around my eyes and on my cheeks- I place where I never got them before. My dermatologist says this is a common reaction. She suggested I use a simplebar of Dove soap for now...that's a lot cheaper than the cleansing cloths. It's upsetting that I wasted my money on this product.

Guest SoulCrespo
Guest SoulCrespo

You see results immediatly. It is easy and has a big cloth so you can use it anywhere. The foam last a long time so if you need to use it all over your body you can. Can be expensive w/o insurance. I've had acne on my back since 5th grade. Nothing has gotten rid of it since Triaz. I love this foaming cleanser and its worth every penny for me. Now i can wear tank tops, or a swim suit w/o being embarressed about my acne. I feel so empowered and happy now that ive got my good skin back.

Guest Sophie
Guest Sophie

It gets rid of acne. None I think it works great, I'm currently using this product with epiduo and it is working very well.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Used in conjunction with Benzaclin, Tazorac, and Aczone. Works well. Expensive, even with insurance. Good cleanser, a little on the expensive side but works for the price which is good.

Guest Lil
Guest Lil

Tried numerous creams and meds. This has worked wonders in just a few short weeks. When a stray pimple pops up, I have the differin cream. My face is 100 % better. Very difficult to get the insurance to pay for. Not sure of bottom line cost. My Dr. gave me coupons...... It is worth every dollar spent.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

It has noticably started to clear my skin within a short period of time, in conjunction with other prescriptions. I like the consistency of the cleanser (foamy) and the cloths seem to exfoliate the skin somewhat and make it very soft. None, really. I Have fairly sensitive skin and this never really gave me any reaction other than slight redness that went away quickly. I use these 6% bezoyl peroxide cloths in addition to Differin .3% gel at night and a minocycline antibiotic. My dermatologist gave me a ton of samples so I haven't had to actually pay anything, but apparently it's pretty expensive. I have tried every OTC product and many prescriptions in the past and nothing has worked better than this!

Comments

Easy to use. VERY EXPENSIVE - even with insurance. Didn't work very well for me. My doctor gave me Triaz cloths for washing my face and Finacea as a topical treatment afterwards. It didn't really help very much at all. I'm still breaking out and its been several weeks. I really haven't seen any improvement at all. Also, I didn't like that when I used the cloths, even gently, I would break open new zits. Lastly, I have insurance and the Triaz plus the Finacea was $100 for one month. I guess if it worked, I'd still buy it but I still think its really expensive.

Guest sarah
Guest sarah

I noticed a difference immediately, its easy to use and i get 2 uses outta 1 cloth:-) the price is def not appealing when ur hesitant it wont work. I am on it 1 week today and i see a change going on. i see it is drawing out all the acne i have (since eveything is under the skin,blah) and drying it up. it makes u not want to mess with it too which helps cause when ur zits are arising u just want them to vanish! so knowing im doing eveything i can by using this product and dr. also prescribed me ziana. makes me feel good. Atleast a lot better when i just had to sit back and watch my skin get worse then better then back to worse. So after all that,lol yes this is something i recommend to anyone who wants a great cleanser!

Comments

6% got rid of my acne, skin look great with combination of other perscribed meds SUPER expensive, generic version doesn't work... my skin has developed immunity to Triaz and acne is back Worth it, but NOT in generic form! Also not good after 1+ year of using it.

Guest Katherine
Guest Katherine

My dermatologist precribed me the generic form of Triaz and it has worked wonders. I have had acne since I was twelve and this product has reduced the acne tremendously. I have been on it for almost five months and I am 75-80% clearer. Love it a lot! The cost of Triaz is rediculous if your insurance will not pay for it. Ask your dermatologist about OSCION, the genric form of Triaz. Works AMAZINGLY!!! Even if you cannot afford Triaz, there are other ways to get clearer skin. Ask about your dermatologist for the generic. You won't regret this product!!!!

Guest Ryan/Ryfly
Guest Ryan/Ryfly

OMG THIS PRODUCT after trying ProActiv for YEARS and everything else that was prescribed to me, FINALLY i got Triaz and within in two weeks 70% of my Acne was gone and then in a month and a half, 100% CLEAR!! Better have good insurance or a good Job.. YOU MUST Remain Consistent. Two days of not putting this stuff on will pop 1 and maybe to zits up but as long as you put it on daily, and i actually leave it on thru the night, i became 100% clear after 4 years of struggling to get clear.

Guest Upset
Guest Upset

Used in combination with an antibiotic, it has proven very effective in allowing the antibiotic to do its job for my child. $280 per month, and so the SOB insurance company stopped covering it last year, and denied an appeal for exception. Also refused dermatologist's request for exception. Claimed generics exist, which they don't (see below.) Available in prescription form as 3% and 6%. OTC alternatives (Stridex, Oxy, etc) only come in (a) 10%; (b) in combination with salicylic acid; or (c) both. All three of these alternatives causes problems for my child.

Guest India
Guest India

It got rid of all my acne Dries the heckout of my skin and made my eyelids swell I love this cleanser. I hate the fact that it dries out my skin the way it does but I am goign to the MD in another week and I am sure this is what his plan was. I am totally acne free!!! Now I just have to combat this dry skin and get rid of the dark spots the acne left behind.

Guest angelica
Guest angelica

I used this twice a day with Differin and oral antibiotics. my skin was clear for 6 months. insurance paid for it so it was $10.00 i developed a drug resistance to it and my acne came back even worse...

Guest VICTORIA
Guest VICTORIA

THIS PRODUCT WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A SAMPLE I STARTED OFF WITH A VERY LOW DOSAGE BUT EVEN THOUGH MY FACE WAS NEVER CLEARER...THEN I BUMPED UP TO A 6% AND MY FACE WAS FLAWLESS... THE PRICE.. YOU HAVE TO STAY FAITHFUL AND DONT STOP OR YES UR ACNE WILL COME BACK...AS DID MINE... BUT I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND ONLY THIS CLEANSER DOES IT FOR ME...I AM VERY HAPPY ...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND...

Comments

it worked well enough and didn't dry out my skin. it didn't work entirely about 70-75 % for the price it just wasn't worth it

Guest Raki chan
Guest Raki chan

In a couple of days, the acne on my back and chest completly cleared up. As long as you use it frequently, it works wonderfully. Once you stop using it, acne comes back. One of the best acne products I've ever used and I highly suggest it to those suffering from mild to severe acne.

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

It works wonders You have to be consistent with it, as long as you do that your acne will be long gone! I started using triaz 6% and differen about a year ago it didnt take long to notice a difference and soon the acne had dissapeared and my skin looked flawless, but over the summer since my face was acne free i stopped using the medication and then in the fall the acne re-appeared. it works wonders you just have to continue using it.

Guest Ms. Brown
Guest Ms. Brown

This cleanser really works. I used to use this years ago, and had stopped using it. I've been back on it for 3 days now, and I can see a huge difference in my skin. It's much clearer, and my dark spots appear to be fading away. Try it! Very Expensive!

Guest DWhite
Guest DWhite

The Cleanser ever. I was have terrible acne on my cheeks and chin, pores was very large and oily. In two weeks i saw a difference. use once a day. Keep Away FRom the Eyelids it will make them swell. Try the product. The best!!!

Guest TENEIL FREDRICK
Guest TENEIL FREDRICK

I HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME AND IT WORKS VERY WELL FOR ME

Popular Topical