Beauty 4 Ashes Acne Face System Reviews

Beauty 4 Ashes Acne Face System
5.0 1 review

Guest Suzie
Guest Suzie

Clears skin and keeps it clear, has face and back treatment, reduces pore size, smells great, does not dry out face, natural product Shelf life is 60 days because it's all natural I have been suffering from adult acne for 10 years now. I used to go to a dermatologist to get injections for the larger painful cysts as well as a freon remedy and several different prescription washes and pills. Though this worked, it was inundating and I just stopped going. Name anything that had an infomercial, I had it in my medicine cabinet. I suffered dry skin and my face just never feeling clean, always having a patch or blemish. None worked on my back. They also aggravated the rosacea that I get now and again. I have always felt embarrassed. I was lucky to find this. In one week my skin was clear and remains that way, including my back. It is all natural using citrus and sugar (2 products recommended for your skin) as well as other natural ingredients. My pores have gotten smaller and there is a glow to my skin. Though it is a 60 day shelf life, if you put in the refrigerator, you can extend that to 90 days, making it comparable in price to the other products available.

Comments