Basic Nutrition Aloe Vera Herbal Extract Reviews

Basic Nutrition Aloe Vera Herbal Extract

THIS IS AMAZING

I was having a horrible really really bad breakout and I got home and put aloe Vera on it, then later I got out of the shower and I put it one after I got out of the shower. I WORKED AMAZING MY SKIN IS ALMOST TOTALLY CLEAR RIGHT NOW I RECCOMEND THIS TO YOU

Perfect for mild acne!!

It works brilliantly on mild acne and even though it takes longer time than otc products to clear acne, but the redness disappears and controls my breakouts. I have also noticed my scars get lighter and i definitely recommend using aloe vera on your skin. IT WORKS!!

Comments

inexpensive can easily purchase anywhere calming smell sticky I started using aloe vera gel on my face during summer time to relieve my sensitive sun burned skin. After my sunburned went away i found myself still using aloe vera because it had a cooling effect and gave my face a more even skin tone and texture. I would recommend using this product just a few times a week if you have an extremely dry or irritated area. It does not in any way clear breakouts or prevent acne but it helps soothe very irritated skin.

Guest Carmin
Guest Carmin

Dries up existing acne within two days(huge cystic pimples). Makes skin tone lighter and balanced. Free if you own the plant. The constant cutting of tge plant, eventually youll have to buy a new.one lol ok so my face broke out terribly two weeks ago. i already have moderate acne with a few cysts but my face blew up. i had started a job at Sonic and my diet was horrible. i went to the doctor and they retin-a and antibiotics. i hate taking that stuff so went back to the aloe vera plant ib my backyard i had used a year ago. OMG i washed my face with Ambi and applied aloe to my face 2 times a day for 2 days and my face was CLEAR. all the cysts along my jawline had dried up and were fading. omg

Guest Samra
Guest Samra

-Makes my skin less oily and soft. I love how my skin feels cos its baby soft :). -Dried up my spots. - Good for scars. - Freeeeeeeee -My skin feels soooo darn itchy all the time :( and it burns. -Ive only been using this for like 2 days now but I noticed i still got one or two breakouts , dunno if this is normal but maybe its clearing it out from the inside. I'll still keep using to see the initial results. Fingers crossed. I'm sure it works. Just give it time and use the fresh aloe plant not the gel based. Good luck.

Guest ak
Guest ak

Cools skin Reduces redness Makes pores smaller Natural (no chemicals) Reduces hyperpigmentation (veryyy slowly though) Slow to get rid of acne/hyperpigmentation Natural. I have tried many medications and have stopped all of them recently and all for the better. My body and face feel much better since using natural products. One of them is aloe vera gel. It may not work miraculously, but realistically speaking no acne treatment does. Aloe vera cools the face, seeps into the skin and helps heal the scars quickly. It gets rid of redness. My routine is to wash the face twice a day (I use purpose and at least 2-3 days out of the week I use salt water) I apply witch hazel and rose water, then the aloe vera gel and then use argan oil as a moisturizer. So far it's made my face feel clean and I have had very little breakouts since this routine.

Comments

- for me, none, but if your skin doesn't react badly, it can help a lot - made my skin itchy and red I really wanted to like this, due to the great reviews.. But it seems like higher percentages of Aloe Vera (>70%) irritates my skin. I wouldn't classify my skin as sensitive ("picky" would be better, hehe), so if you have sensitive skin.. Perhaps you should reconsider using this. Or, wait! Try out a small area on your skin first, to see how it reacts. And if there's no negative reaction, go ahead giiirl! Or guuuy! Anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up! ;)

Just a recommendation, if u are sensitive to aloe then try mixing it with honey and green tea. Works for me!!

-cheap -helps reduce swelling on existing pimples -helps reduce redness -not drying -seems to aid healing -Doesn't seem to help with prevention -helpful but not enough by itself for me This is a good option to use in combination with others. I definitely notice a difference when I am using it.

Guest Livian
Guest Livian

-shrinks pores -reduces acne -natural glow -leaves skin VERY VERY soft and smooth -free for me (i have the aloe plant in my backyard) -irritates skin at first i really recommend this. not only for people with acne, but even for older people who want to prevent wrinkles. I squeeze the aloe juice on my mom's skin and her pores and wrinkles diminished over time. She even got a natural glow on her face! I really love this because it is truly natural. Only most lotions and products we use, this is 100% natural. no matter what the department store products say, they will ALWAYS have artificial products in them. So, I highly recommend this! Good luck~

Comments

-soothing -cools down inflamed skin -natural -very similar to sebum (your skin's natural oils) -emollient properties (skin softener) -can feel sticky, especially certain brands (like the kind targeted for sunburns) Make sure you're using aloe in it's purest form. It does wonders for digestion if you drink 100% aloe juice (some people complain about the taste, but it heals inflamed digestive tracts which are a main contributor of acne). While it's not a good idea to pick or pull at your face, aloe vera is a very cooling option if you still do this. Very good product to put your mind and skin at ease when everything feels hot and bothered.

Guest Christina
Guest Christina

Moisturizes Makes skin look even Makes pores look smaller (while its on) Doesn't improve acne I use it as an all natural make up base. It makes my skin smooth and soft. Perfect before applying make up. I like it because its all natural and no chemical fillers to make me break out. I wouldn't use it solely to treat my acne or scars, but I'm sure it could help in the long run. I bought mine from [link removed] Its lily of the desert organic skin soothing gel

Popular Nutrition/Holistic