Basic Nutrition Aloe Vera Herbal Extract Reviews

Basic Nutrition Aloe Vera Herbal Extract

THIS IS AMAZING

I was having a horrible really really bad breakout and I got home and put aloe Vera on it, then later I got out of the shower and I put it one after I got out of the shower. I WORKED AMAZING MY SKIN IS ALMOST TOTALLY CLEAR RIGHT NOW I RECCOMEND THIS TO YOU

Perfect for mild acne!!

It works brilliantly on mild acne and even though it takes longer time than otc products to clear acne, but the redness disappears and controls my breakouts. I have also noticed my scars get lighter and i definitely recommend using aloe vera on your skin. IT WORKS!!

Comments

inexpensive can easily purchase anywhere calming smell sticky I started using aloe vera gel on my face during summer time to relieve my sensitive sun burned skin. After my sunburned went away i found myself still using aloe vera because it had a cooling effect and gave my face a more even skin tone and texture. I would recommend using this product just a few times a week if you have an extremely dry or irritated area. It does not in any way clear breakouts or prevent acne but it helps soothe very irritated skin.

Guest Carmin
Guest Carmin

Dries up existing acne within two days(huge cystic pimples). Makes skin tone lighter and balanced. Free if you own the plant. The constant cutting of tge plant, eventually youll have to buy a new.one lol ok so my face broke out terribly two weeks ago. i already have moderate acne with a few cysts but my face blew up. i had started a job at Sonic and my diet was horrible. i went to the doctor and they retin-a and antibiotics. i hate taking that stuff so went back to the aloe vera plant ib my backyard i had used a year ago. OMG i washed my face with Ambi and applied aloe to my face 2 times a day for 2 days and my face was CLEAR. all the cysts along my jawline had dried up and were fading. omg

Guest Samra
Guest Samra

-Makes my skin less oily and soft. I love how my skin feels cos its baby soft :). -Dried up my spots. - Good for scars. - Freeeeeeeee -My skin feels soooo darn itchy all the time :( and it burns. -Ive only been using this for like 2 days now but I noticed i still got one or two breakouts , dunno if this is normal but maybe its clearing it out from the inside. I'll still keep using to see the initial results. Fingers crossed. I'm sure it works. Just give it time and use the fresh aloe plant not the gel based. Good luck.

Guest ak
Guest ak

Cools skin Reduces redness Makes pores smaller Natural (no chemicals) Reduces hyperpigmentation (veryyy slowly though) Slow to get rid of acne/hyperpigmentation Natural. I have tried many medications and have stopped all of them recently and all for the better. My body and face feel much better since using natural products. One of them is aloe vera gel. It may not work miraculously, but realistically speaking no acne treatment does. Aloe vera cools the face, seeps into the skin and helps heal the scars quickly. It gets rid of redness. My routine is to wash the face twice a day (I use purpose and at least 2-3 days out of the week I use salt water) I apply witch hazel and rose water, then the aloe vera gel and then use argan oil as a moisturizer. So far it's made my face feel clean and I have had very little breakouts since this routine.

Comments

- for me, none, but if your skin doesn't react badly, it can help a lot - made my skin itchy and red I really wanted to like this, due to the great reviews.. But it seems like higher percentages of Aloe Vera (>70%) irritates my skin. I wouldn't classify my skin as sensitive ("picky" would be better, hehe), so if you have sensitive skin.. Perhaps you should reconsider using this. Or, wait! Try out a small area on your skin first, to see how it reacts. And if there's no negative reaction, go ahead giiirl! Or guuuy! Anyway, I just wanted to give you a heads up! ;)

Just a recommendation, if u are sensitive to aloe then try mixing it with honey and green tea. Works for me!!

-cheap -helps reduce swelling on existing pimples -helps reduce redness -not drying -seems to aid healing -Doesn't seem to help with prevention -helpful but not enough by itself for me This is a good option to use in combination with others. I definitely notice a difference when I am using it.

-13

Calms redness Sticky Doesnt improve acne left scabby acne personaly i wouldnt recomend it but its up to you

Guest Livian
Guest Livian

-shrinks pores -reduces acne -natural glow -leaves skin VERY VERY soft and smooth -free for me (i have the aloe plant in my backyard) -irritates skin at first i really recommend this. not only for people with acne, but even for older people who want to prevent wrinkles. I squeeze the aloe juice on my mom's skin and her pores and wrinkles diminished over time. She even got a natural glow on her face! I really love this because it is truly natural. Only most lotions and products we use, this is 100% natural. no matter what the department store products say, they will ALWAYS have artificial products in them. So, I highly recommend this! Good luck~

Comments

-soothing -cools down inflamed skin -natural -very similar to sebum (your skin's natural oils) -emollient properties (skin softener) -can feel sticky, especially certain brands (like the kind targeted for sunburns) Make sure you're using aloe in it's purest form. It does wonders for digestion if you drink 100% aloe juice (some people complain about the taste, but it heals inflamed digestive tracts which are a main contributor of acne). While it's not a good idea to pick or pull at your face, aloe vera is a very cooling option if you still do this. Very good product to put your mind and skin at ease when everything feels hot and bothered.

Guest Christina
Guest Christina

Moisturizes Makes skin look even Makes pores look smaller (while its on) Doesn't improve acne I use it as an all natural make up base. It makes my skin smooth and soft. Perfect before applying make up. I like it because its all natural and no chemical fillers to make me break out. I wouldn't use it solely to treat my acne or scars, but I'm sure it could help in the long run. I bought mine from [link removed] Its lily of the desert organic skin soothing gel

Guest sana
Guest sana

it dosent work i tryed but it work for me it made my face worst so please dont try it in the first place.

Comments

Smells good Feels good Cheap Multi-use A bit slimy and messy (but not unbearably so) Aloe Vera is an incredible plant. Ever since I have started using it, I have noticed that my skin is softer, the redness from pimples and zits are greatly reduced, and my face seems to have a nce little glow to it. Aloe is also great for all types if burns (ie sunburns, chemical burns, heat burns etc.), scars that you want to disappear, and helps to speed the healing of various cuts and other skin injuries. Go Aloe!!

Comments

Moisturizing and Calming Leaves skin soft Reduces the size of pimples Natural Heals and calms sunburns Acts real fast Leaves skin a little tight after you apply it A little bit messy, but it's worth it Aloe vera its great for your skin. Actually, its great for almost everything, I apply it everyday before going to bed, and leave it overnight. It dramatically reduces the pimples and makes the whiteheads vanish completely. but be sure the plant you take it from is at least 2 years old, otherwise it will not do it's work as promised; also, use the thickest part of the leaf, which is where all the 'good stuff' is. You can perfectly use the rest of the leaf, of course. For less than a dollar, I totally recommend it!

Comments

excellent plant.. none i bought it about a week ago from home depot. i use the gel every other day and leave it over night. i have noticed my skin to be a lot softer and glowing. even if you get a plant its like $5.00 and you can use that plant for around 2 weeks which is cheaper than a good cream. my skin is much healthier and natural looking with no chemicals at all....

Guest Aloe Vera ROX!!
Guest Aloe Vera ROX!!

Is very southing. natural cheep does not harm skin dosnt have harsh ingredients like BP Nothing!!! (: well....i had pimples for about a year and tryed everything i was searching for home remedys. but nothing seamed to really work.so this is were it all started.... i went out and brought aloe vera and tryed it it worked so good and now my skin is almost clear good luck to you all and im sure it will work for you!! totally recomend it give it a go! wish me liuck!!! (:

Comments

-You can eat it, rub it on your skin, or put it in your hair -All natural -Mild -Not as moisturizing as you might think -A bit messy to handle I've been rubbing aloe on my skin after I wash my face for almost two months now. After a few trials I think I figured out the best way to use it. If you are using it as a moisturizer like me I recommend you use some lotion after you rub it on your face because its water contents seem to evaporate very quickly and this can dry out your skin. Dry skin = unhappy (or even angry) skin! Applying moisturizer seals in the aloe goodness in my opinion. Let the aloe dry first then apply a layer of lotion on top. This will make your skin glow! If you are suffering from acne and everything you use seems to irritate it, then try the aloe paired with non-comedogenic, allergy tested, dermatologist tested moisturizer. Don't let your skin go dry because of whatever topical treatment you are using. It will upset your skin! BTW the aloe does peel when you put lotion on your skin. You will have to remove them as it bunches on the surface.

Comments

Soothing and kind even to sensitive skin Skin Glows and feels soft. Tightens Skin Did not do anything to the spots After about a day I had new ones and then really broke out about a day afterwards If you have light acne, this would probably be good to use but for people with anything worse the chances of breaking out seem pretty high.

Comments

Cheap, smells fresh, moisturizing and calming. Made me breakout This is product made me breakout after 1 use overnight. I still use it on my body.

Guest Al
Guest Al

Tightens skin! Makes skin feel and look healthier. It has only been like 5 days but it looks like my scars and hyper pigmentation is fading ever so slightly. Had a small breakout not too long after starting use... Aloe Vera may be responsible but i'm not sure. I put it on every night after I wash and moisturize. Just cut the plant open and then cut that in two to use as a pad type thing to rub on my face. It really tightens your pores and they stay tight. I really feel like this stuff can help me finally defeat acne. After accutane and consistent mild acne... knock on wood... I think I have finally found a routine that will knock this stuff out for good.

Comments

Feels cool and soothing Reduces inflammation Shortens lifecycle of pimple Minimally lessens fresh red marks Cheap Natural Only lessens new red marks, does nothing for old ones Can't apply it during the day because of shine/won't apply under makeup Doesn't help clogged pores I've been using aloe for a few weeks now. I put it on after going in the sun, or the next day if I end up with a minor sunburn. It's also great if you overuse topicals/actives and get a chemical burn. I'm in my mid-20s and never had anything but a cycle-related pimple every month or so. It's not hereditary for me. I've been on and off BCP with no problem, and I've never really washed my face carefully or did anything special. But four months ago I went to a naturopath who gave me a hormone test and concluded I needed a kelp-based supplement with thyroid and a cortisol pill as well as progesterone cream. I have had huge problems with acne on my jaw/cheeks since--I scarred for the first time in my life and ended up with clogged pores, whiteheads, cysts, and papules. Aloe has really helped. When I get an angry inflamed zit I apply aloe several times a day. I also use it after extracting a clogged pore. It prevents redness from getting out of hand. Zits heal more quickly too, and fresh red marks are diminished. It's cheap, feels lovely and cool on irritated skin, moisturizes well enough for my oily skin, and doesn't have any irritating chemicals or fragrances. Did it stop my acne? No. I admit I've found stronger things necessary for my resistant hormonal eruptions. But aloe REALLY helps in the aftermath. I also recommend aloe for internal use (if using from a bottle make sure it's made for consumption!). It's great for digestion and helps my skin even more than topical use. If you want more convenience you can use the Fruit of the Earth brand made with berry juice added. Wal-Mart has it.

Comments

- Evens skin tone dramatically - Considerably fades marks with everyday use over the course of a few weeks - Makes skin uber-smooth and softer - Makes skin glow - Makes skin tight and somewhat poreless - Completely NATURAL, people! The only con I can think of is that aloe probably wouldn't be potent enough to really change more severe acne. This plant has been used for ages for medicinal uses. Aloe Vera has so many nutrients that are highly beneficial to the skin...that, well, if this has any bad effect on your skin, you must be an alien.

Comments

Aloe grows quickly and is hassle-free I think it's a pretty plant to have It's extremely natural Takes some time and planning When I met my would-be husband, he had an aloe plant that he got on the free table in the basement of his apartment. He never watered it. It just sat there and looked pretty. And when I started watering it, it would grow 2-4 new "shoots" overnight, and they would be full length very quickly. It's great because it's a hassle-free plant with a variety of uses. Whether you water it or not it will stay alive. It helps with scars but you must be very very particular about how much you apply - too much and it will clog your pores all up. Use it topically.

Comments

amazing texture,reduces inflammation,fads pimples,doesnt have a smell, and drys very fast!!! nothing really ive had moderate acne on my right cheek for the longest time im 17 now and i mean i really dont have acne but when i did have breakouts they are very noticable! Im a redhead now so yeah my skins fare my hairs fades give it that to a more brown but im getting off topic! But no in all honesty ive tried everything, clean&clear,neutrogena, and soooo onn! but then i started reading about how aloe vera juice can correct acne! so this is my 1st day using it and alls i can say is WOW! over one night my right cheeck is already less red im excited to see what its gonna look like this saturday good luck to anyone out there who suffers from acne trust me its hard sometimes but trust me if u want something without harsh chemicals and benzyol peroxcide then TRY THIS! its natural and sooths redness goodluck!

Popular Nutrition/Holistic