Baby's Own Soap Bar Reviews

Brand: Baby's Own

Baby's Own Soap Bar

I protest

I would like my voice heard to protest against the discontinuation of Baby's Own Soap. As an adult, I have extremely sensitive skin, and Baby's Own Soap is the "only" soap that doesn't cause me to itch incessantly after a shower. *Plus I love the smell!!** Had I known in advance, that the makers of Baby's own would be discontinuing this product, I would have bought up as many as I could have found at the time. Please please please bring it back!!

Positive review

I have (in the past) stored all the heirloom baby items with a bar of Baby's Own Soap. It was wondeeerful when I used it on my babies (many years ago) and the beautiful, gentle baby smell lingers on those items. Now my grandchildren would like to use this soap. Where can I find it?

Guest lori
Guest lori

Best soap ever. Gentle, smells great, good for everyone

Comments

Absolutely wonderful - used it for years. I have found something very similar - even the box looks like the original at the Dollar Store Please bring it back Please bring it back

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Used it all my adult life because I loved the smell. Then used it on my children 2 of whom have sensitive skin. It has a wonderful smell and is so gentle on our skin. Where did it go and why????? I have all my friends and family looking for any last bars that may still be out there to no avail. I have been unable to find anything I like as much. I miss it - please bring it back

Comments

soft soap perfect scent cant find it anywhere

Guest Toodie
Guest Toodie

My daughter has had exema her entire life and this is one of the few soaps she can use. I have used it for over 25 years and she uses it on her children, one of whom has exema as well. It doesnt irritate the skin or make it break out. It has a wonderful scent and it should be the only soap used on babies tender skin. Not available anywhere any more NEED TO BRING THIS BACK ESPECIALY FOR PEOPLE WITH EXEMA OR OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

Lovely scent and gentle on skin of all family members; reasonable price. It does not dry the skin. We have used it for 25 years. Cannot seem to find it Please bring back.

Guest Shirley
Guest Shirley

used this soap on all my children and myself for over 47 years. Smells great, gentle, sudsy everyone I know loved it. none, except were is it? Please, please, please, bring it back!

Guest Pat
Guest Pat

The best soap smell that I've ever used. Used this on both my babies 30 years ago. Have bought it off and on for myself because of it's smell. The only way a baby should smell. Am soon to have my 1st grandchild and wanted to send a supply to my daugher, but can't find it anywhere. Please bring it back. Not Available One of the best products I've ever bought.

Guest Shonna
Guest Shonna

Lathers well. Does not dry out the skin, skin feels soft and clean. Smells great! Does not cause dry blotching like other soaps, great for using on troubled skin, ache and eczema. None. Only con is I can not find this soap anywhere anymore. I am so upset!! :( . It all started with my mom using baby soap. I have bathed with this soap for 48years. I am so upset that this product is no longer made and sold. Who took this off the market, are you not for the consumer? What are we going to use on ourselves that compares to the quality of this soap. I have been trying other brands and now have dry patches. Pleassssssssssssssssse bring "Baby's Own" back. I don't feel or smell the same :(

Guest Sherry
Guest Sherry

My mother used this soap and her children, I used this soap on my children and I am now using it on my grandichild. It is the only soap she can use. All other soaps give her a rash or make her vomit because of the smell. I still use this soap because it does not dry out my skin and it smells like a newborn baby - like heaven!! The only con is that I cannot find this soap any more. I have one bar left and I am sad that I can't find it in stores any more. PLEASE BRING THIS SOAP BACK!!!!!!

Comments

This is the best soap I have ever used. Great on my dry itchy skin. Discovered it with my children 12 years ago and I have been using it until now. Can't get it anymore and am very upset. Please bring it back! Not available anymore Please bring it back to the market!

Guest joann
Guest joann

I have sensitive skin and it is the only soap I can use. Since it is not available anymore" I can't find a soap that won't make me itch. NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Comments

My parents used this product on my brothers & myself since we were born & now we use it on our children ... or did! I luckily had a large stash of it and am down to my LAST pack :(.This soap is SO amazing, for sensitive skin & it smells wonderful! The way a baby should smell! I wish they would reconsider not discontinuing it. :( PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!

Guest Christine
Guest Christine

Leaves you feeling fresh and clean, not just for babies but the whole family. Very upset that it has been discontinued. Truly unique and perfect product. NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!! put it back on the market...we miss it

Comments

This soap is great not only for baby's but for everyone, I have personally used it a long long time, and I miss it terribly. We need to bring this soap back. Not available anymore Please bring this wonderful product back! Please.

Guest jane
Guest jane

the best soap ever cannot find it anywhere in Halifax I am very disappointed why has it been discontinued my entire family uses it

Guest Linda
Guest Linda

I have been using this product on my children since they were babies and I was using it as well. PLEASE bring this product back..

Comments

I have used this soap for 40 years, ever since my grown children were babies. We all love the scented soap. It is gentle, doesn't give me hives, and the fresh scent is heavenly. I can't do without it. I'm very upset that I can't find it anymore, apparently the company has discontinued making it! Please, someone post where there is some left. My great grandchild is being born soon, and I gave some as a shower present. I need more for both of us!!

Comments

Best soap I've ever used, and I love the scent. Soft on the skin, leaves you feeling fresh, just like a baby. Nothing else like it. none I can't remember how many years I've been using this soap. I am down to my last couple of bars and am using it sparingly. Please, please bring this soap back!

Guest Claire
Guest Claire

I have used this soap all my life (57 yrs) since my skin is so sensitive. It smells great and you do not itch. I have used this soap all my life (57 years) due to sensitivities. No itch and smells fantastic. Really miss it!!! Allergies to perfumes is my problem in most products, as well as any additives my skin does not agree with. None Please, please bring it back. It apparently first got a manufacturing license in year 1881. Why would it be discontinued now???

Comments

Loved using this product on my baby 18 month. Would love to be able to get this soap again. Can't find anywhere anymore. No longer being sold Hope the manufacturer brings it back. If I find a supply somewhere, I'm stocking up....

Guest Laurie
Guest Laurie

Love this soap.Been using it for about 30 years.I brought it everywhere with me to avoid breakouts.Almost out.Wish it was available again as I can't find a substitute! Want it back!

Comments

The best bring it back...

Popular Bar