Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Reviews

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

WHAT DID AZTEC DID TO MY SKIN!!

Okay hello, i rarely seen any singaporean reviews on acne.org so i think im proud to be one representing sg. Okay so a little back story of my acne. I have acne ever since i was 15, well little ones pop up when i was 14 but i didnt give a damn but slowly on more and more acne came up , on my cheeks, forehead, ears!!, and well at first i dont really mind because they would tend to go away when i was 14 but i dont know why it didnt fade away as fast as it was when i reached 15/16 . I then started to research many many different kinds of home treatments, toothpaste? tried it.. Lemon? tried it.. listerine?( mouth wash) tried it.. MANY MANY MORE. i even tried acne.org products too. well it did work for awhile but it came back right after 1-2 weeks... OK well this is barely half of what i tried.. ( did use retin a and still am btw) but well lets get to the good stuff. ive ordered aztec indian healing clay on 21 march 2018 , and well unfortunately theres some problem with the delivery and it came on april 4. now i currently been developing cystic acne all around my chin area and some of it spread along my jawline and abit on my cheeks too... 1st day of aztec : (i wont bother telling you guys how to use aztec because there are many of those on youtube and on other acne.org reviews.) so after the mask hardens, i wash it off at the shower. my face is tight! but well the most important thing is hows my acne? NOTHING CHANGE. BUT i read other reviews saying you must keep on going and use it more than once a week ( okay this you guys might argue that it will be too drying for your skin if you used it once a week but tbh i dont really get the redness or the dryness since my skin has been on a war with many different kind of products , this is just peanuts) so i continued.. day 2 : i have new breakouts... mostly whiteheads, the old ones are clearing tho, but theres alot of new small bumps... which amazes me. this are all the gunk thats hides under your skin and is being pulled out by aztec. hmmm sounds great if i keep on applying aztec day by day. so i did it again day 3 : more new BUMPS WHICH SHOOK ME . i was a bit of a panic, am i breaking out or are these new bumps the ones that didnt come out the day before? any way , the bumps are not PUSTULES . they are like whiteheads/blackheads and to my surprise they are so easy to be squeezed out ( sorry lord i didnt meant to touch my face but i did it in the shower so...) just a little scratch (little really little) and it came off.. wow, i think if those bumps matures theyll be an angry little pimple OR EVEN CYST RIGHT? so i think im going on the right track OK LETS GO DAY 4 DAY 4 : i feel so refresh, well there are still old pimples but i feel like they are going away. the bumps are slowly clearing and idk why but i feel like my forehead is so clear , if a movie were to played on my forehead , there will be no disturbances of any bumps . but my chin still have lots of scarring and bumps but little than what i had on day 1 im going day 5 tonight and ill continue to update you all if i have the time. i always want to do a review but i dont have a chance to do it... anyway i used ACV which yall said that it has more effectiveness ? OK peace people, sorry for my bad english :> AND ACNE PEOPLE ! WE ARE ONE ~ YOU ARENT ALONE BABIES <3

How often should I use it if I have sensitive acne skin? Thanks:)

Aztec secret

Guys this mask really does work. Let's start off by saying I have acne pore skin. My skin was never like this it just started hitting me bad. My acne from a scale of 1-10 I would say is a 6 just because I've seen worse. My skin before using this was mild red so many blemishes. The 5th day the redness had gone away. My scars are fading away slowly. Less break outs. Feels amazing when having this on. I usually leave it on for 30 mins I mixed it with Apple cinder vinegar . My skin is getting to a stage that I want it at but not yet completely i still have insecurities but not like before. Going to keep using this. If you guys want before and after pictures. Drop your email down

I never had any acne problems till i turned 25, which is a shock because you don't expect it at an older age. I've tried just about everything under the sun. So I order this off of amazon and heard that with apple cider vinegar I should hopefully have some success. If you could share some before and afters that would be much appreciated. nicholemarcy@[link removed]
gekillu.z@[link removed]
Johnlloyd827@[link removed] can i see the effect.

Amazing Multitasker

This mask will give you the most "bang for your buck." Although the jar says to mix the clay with either water or apple cider vinegar, there's so many things you can do with the clay! Of course the original and the ACV blends are great, but here are my other favorite mixtures. -Aztec Secret clay, activated charcoal, water -Aztec Secret clay, pink clay, water -Aztec Secret clay, turmeric, water -Aztec Secret Clay, rosewater -Aztec Secret Clay, ACV, sweet almond oil

Comments

Best Mask out there for deep cleaning and pore minimizing...

The whole reason I started really incorporating masks was because I had a terrible reaction to the overpriced Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream. I only used the $65 for 1.7oz moisturizer for 3 consecutive days. Days following, my skin looked like someone else's. I've had clear skin in my 20's. I'll be 30 in December. My forehead looked like a teenager who's starting puberty with all hbd acne. My cheeks broke out, my temples, and under my jaw and near my ears. 1. Washed my face with Cetaphil 2. Used my facial steamer to open up my pores 3. Apply my mixture of the ACV and then steam some more. 4. Once it hardens and cracks, it will begin to pulsate. Rinse this off or use a warm wash cloth to remove the thick mask 5. Use ice as a toner 6. Use Aloe Vera plant as a moisturizer 7. Thank me later. Below were my results I used the Aztec Clay last night, and added ACV, and (probably too much) honey [the consistency should be thick like pudding]. I left it on my face for an hour because the excess honey wouldn't allow it to dry and crack and pulsate like it normally would. But I tell you, my face was so smooth after taking it off. Then I toned with ice. Apply Aloe Vera (the actual plant) to your skin and sleep with it overnight. I woke up today with my face feeling so smooth and my new acne no longer hurts and has shrunken. The last time I did this, last week, white heads were coming up days after the mask. I highly recommend this to everyone. The ice and the Aloe Vera are also wonderful and help with inflammation and dark spots. Hope this helps someone.

HI can i use the aztec clay mask im 14 yrs old is it safe for me? Just asking thanks☺�

Helped with oiliness, but not dark spots; Too time consuming

Original review found here : [link edited out] Before I review the clay I think it would be beneficial for you to know what type of skin I have and what I've previously tried. What I've tried (most recent first): - Differin - Acne.org regimen - worked for a time until around winter time and then I got seriously bad reaction to - benzoyl peroxide - Proactiv - made my face worse - Clearzine - Acnefree severe - worked until it stopped working as effectively Skin type: - Normal to oily skin - Mostly hormonal acne - Worse in the summer, better in the winter - Biggest concerns are large pores, black heads, pimples - I used everything above for a minimum 3 months to ensure if it worked for me or not The Review I used the Aztec healing clay for 4 months. I think it may have helped the oiliness through the summer months. After comparing my before and after pictures I noticed dark spots and acne scars were darker and more frequent. How to use Use a plastic whisk, I found one on Amazon for cheap. Search for it as a "salon whisk". Do not throw the leftover mixture into any drain. It will harden. Instead wipe it off the bowl with a paper towel and throw it away. To cover my entire face, I used 1 tps of apple cider vinegar (Bragg brand, with the mother), and 1 tps of clay. Never used all of the mixture, a little goes a long way. I would whisk it together as much as possible to get rid of air bubbles. The consistency varied, from slightly watery to thick as very softened butter. The consistency didn't seem to affect the effects of the clay much; my face still felt tight and throbbing while it was drying and made my face red for about an hour after rinsing it off. I would apply the mixture with a cheap paintbrush, two layers, and leave it on for 30 mins. The time may be too long for you, it was a trial-and-error to find the right time for me. The frequency of use fluctuated based on the weather - if it was a super hot week I tried to do it every night; the more oily my skin was the more I used it. Conclusion Could I have used Differin or another drug to help with the dark spots AND continue to use the clay? Yes, and it might have worked out fine. BUT I decided to stop because it was time consuming. Perhaps I'll go back to it if I get desperate but I didn't feel like the effort was worth the result.

I think using this mask is too much for every day use. Once a week makes more sense and I have oily skin too (trust me). But once I started using this (mixed with ACV and honey and making it a pudding-like texture) not only did my acne minimize and was less irritated, but my skin was so smooth and had less oil production. For the marks, try Aloe Vera (the real plant) and also use ice a toner. Thank me later. Wink

Notice a difference straight away!

Ok so I'm 25 years old and I have always had very clear skin. People used to compliment my skin a lot and would even stop me to ask what products I use. However, In the past 2-3 months I've had a major breakout, mostly on my cheeks. I would say it's been mostly mild-moderate acne but it's definitely knocked my confidence down as I've not been able to figure out what's caused the breakout. I went and spent £100 on products from Clinique, Kiehls and other brands and it only made my skin worse. I started breaking out more, and my skin became incredibly dry. I even changed my diet, and cut out on eating all dairy products. One of my friends informed me of Aztec Secret Clay and I ordered it straight away on Amazon for approximately £14. I watched many YouTube videos and read reviews before it arrived, so I was very excited to test it. I used it yesterday for the first time and guys, it was incredible! I mixed it with apple cider vinegar until it became a paste. Some people like the consistency quite thin while others prefer it thick (there is no wrong or right). I applied it on my face and it took approximately 10-15 minutes to dry and to feel your skin pulsate! I felt the mask work ' it almost felt like someone placed a vacuum on your face and it sucks all the dirt out of your face! The skin feels tight and you can feel the mask doing it's job! I kept this on for 35 minutes. I washed the mask of with hot water and then applied some sudocrem after directly on the spots. I think it'll be best to apply oil after as your skin can become dry. However my skin felt soft and it looked glowing. I noticed IMMEDIATELY that the redness on the spots had gone down and the pimples had become dry. There were some new pimples on the surface but that's nothing to worry about ' it's because the mask is pulling all the bad bacteria out! The only reason that I haven't given it a 5 star is because I've only used it once so I need to use it a few times to see if the results are noticeable.

how is your skin now ? did this work ??
Did this work
AhaGuru

Absorbs oil and pull outs water

Great for absorbing oil on skin!! Be careful it's pulls out water out of skin I once did every single day my face become dull and irritated It meant to be used only once a week only! No it doesn't pull out toxins!!

QUESTION

Just wondering if I am able to use this mask while on the Acne.org regimen plus glycolic acid? Would it be fine if I used the mask only once a week to kind of balance it out and not mess with the regimen and glycolic acid? I have really oily skin but not that sensitive. I don't have acne that bad I mostly have scars that's why I'm using glycolic acid.

Comments

If you have acne, please give this a try! It's not a cure but it's the closest thing I've found

Let me started by saying I have tried absolutely everything to get rid of my acne, from prescription medicine to dettol because I was so desperate (btw dont try it!). I thought I would give face masks a go and started with Clinique and then onto Origins with some minor good results. I then saw Aztec on Amazon and had to give it a try. I've been using this product for around 6 months now (with apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of tea-tree oil) and the results have completely changed my life! I leave it on for around 40 minutes until its dry and then wash it off gently with warm water. My face is bright red afterwards for around 30 minutes. Not only does this product dramatically reduce the size of spots but I've also found it prevents new ones from forming. I started using it 3 times a week and gradually reduced it to once a week, but I noticed my spots were coming back and my overall skin looked horrible, so I've upped it again. This is the first review I've ever submitted because I feel so passionately about the product and need to let everyone know. It truly works wonders!

do you mix the apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil into the mask?

all that and a bag of Doritos!

We have used this product 2x (skipping days), the 1st we tried it with water and 2nd time with ACV. We had very little redness, no tingle, but face feels super clean, pores seem a little smaller and it seems to work on acne. I used on my 2 teenagers, both with different acne and it has helped. Obviously its not miraculous and cleared them over night but we do see a huge improvement. I do think its more potent with ACV but it worked well with water also. We will continue to use but only 2x a week, maybe 1x depending on results.

Can i use the mask im 14 and is it safe? Thanks

Ok to use with acne.org products?

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if it's alright to keep using benzoyl peroxide and glycolic acid but replace them with this one time a day once or twice per week?

also curious... I wanted to see if anyone has applied an and treatment immediately after using mask???
yes you can treat/continue your regular routine after use. i wash my face, exfoliate if needed for smoother application & better penetration. rinse it off. dry. then apply mask. after i rinse mask off & dry. i apply toner and serum/treatment if needed. then moisturize! i dont use overdrying toners w/ salycic acid or alcohol bc the aztec clay mask does enough with pulling out oil. depending on skin type

Dryness, redness - not good for sensitive skin

If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. People who have normal or tough skin will probably benefit from its drying effects, but all this clay mask did was give me huge, red splotches of irritated skin even when I only used it for 2-3 minutes at a time. And it did next to nothing to actually dry up active spots. Total waste of time.

Maybe just spot treat with it. Leave it on overnight. 🤗

Not what I expected

Hasn't helped with my breakouts at all which is a huge disappointment but I hear that works better with apple cider vinegar which I can't find anywhere. It's leaves my face smoothe and soft though!

Apple Cider Vinegar "with the mother" is on Amazon
Get Bragg ACV with the mother from Amazon. While you’re at it, add honey to your order. This mask should be done once a week.

IMMEDIATE RESULTS

I have had acne for YEARS now and not a lot has helped. Only recently started using retinol which definitely worked to minimize the acne (you might want to consider that too). However, my pores are huge, I still break out, and still have a few scars. I bought this just recently and after the first use, like right after I washed it off, my pores shrank! The day after, I also noticed the redness from healing pimples went away, and my skin was so smooth. It's definitely worth trying.

Hey :) did you use apple cider vinegar or water with the powder?
Hey :) did you use apple cider vinegar or water with the powder?

It worked for a while

Hey guys i've been using this product for two weeks now 5x a week and in the first week the results were just amazing and instant. Like my pimples began shrinking and my face became so much less oiler but going into my second week more pimples began appearing and my face got more irritated :( . Any tips guys??

This mask is very powerful, it's supposed to be used as a weekly treatment, more frequently (3x a week) if you want. Using it every day can dry out and irritate your skin.
Using such a strong mask as this that often will cause irritation and further, cause inflammation and that’s why you’re breaking out. You’re drying out your skin too much. Put moisture back into your skin and allow the mask to do its job once a week before bedtime.

Quite Amazing!

I want to be a saleswoman for this product! I've had acne for literally 20 years. I've used this product twice. I have never put anything on my face that has produced such noticeable instant results. 20 years of experience, people. Will this be my "final" acne product needed? So far I think so! I feel you have acne you know your skin very well and you know when something is working. This product is working. Blackheads gone, pores already shrinking, skin very soft! You mix clay with Apple Cider Vinegar (which may be most of it's effectively- not sure yet, haven't had enough time to experiment). It does leave my face red for about 40 mins but that goes away. I don't know what else to say except that it is an answer to a 20 year long prayer. If you are reading this, you owe it to yourself to try the product. God Bless You!

Don't let it dry out. Your skin will be too irritated, hende the red. And yes, this is amazing. Put it on in a think layer, and if you can stand it, lay a warm damp cloth over your face. 5-10 min. Wash off. Your result will double

I don't know if this product is for me

So I have used this product three times, and everytime I use it the next morning my face looks worse then the day before. I prior to trying this I was using retin-a micro and my skin was a lot smoother and clearer then it had in a year, but after using the Indian healing clay my skin isn't nearly as smooth 😞

This product pulls all of the bad stuff out of your skin! Stick with it for a while i promise it will get better!!

Absolutely in love!

I have sensitive oily/ combination skin and I am also as pale as it gets. I have had acne since I was about 14, it's been sparse to moderate mostly but I get painful under the skin pimples on my chin around the time of the month. Most products are too harsh and make my face worse ( I'm also, stupidly, a picker.. I just can't help it). But this product is amazing! It didn't irritate my skin and it makes my scars look better and the acne irritation less noticeable. I mix about a teaspoon of raw honey and 1/2 ACV 1/2 water. It really brings the under the skin pimples to the surface and eases the pain. It has helped clear my nasty blackheads and even helped heal the acne I've picked at. Also, what has helped me bring under the skin pimples out is to soak them with a hot but tolerable to skin washcloth for a few minutes and then apply the mask. This stuff is great for just spot treatment in between masks too. I've also started mixing 100% Argan Oil in with my moisturizer to help with my oily skin and to help with acne/ scars. It is non-comedogenic and you only need a few drops so it lasts forever! :)

Comments

helped me get rid of stubborn comedones

Hello! I have been using this product for around 5 months now. I decided to try it after suffering from acne for about 8 months after stopping birth control pills. I had the worst acne of my life at 22!! My forehead was completely covered with comedones and whiteheads spotted the rest of my face. I'm so grateful for this product and the effects it had on my skin after just 2 weeks (and only 4 uses)! It is a staple in my facial regimen - I use it bi-weekly for 20 minutes at a time and immediately moisturize after washing it off. This product has gotten rid of my forehead comedones and prevented new ones from popping back up. My overall skin oiliness has decreased and when I do break out it is less frequent and only 2-5 cover-able bumps. I also recommend this product for individuals who want to get off of topical treatments (benzoyl peroxide, SA, etc). When I first started using this product I was also using topical treatments - since getting off of those 1 month ago no changes in my acne levels have occurred. But please note I had been using this product for 4 months prior. In conclusion I would say give it a try for at least 2 weeks. The first time I used this product I noticed no effects but after the third time the effect was obvious. The point of this product is to bring impurities to the surface of your skin so after using it you will most likely immediately have new whiteheads that you can extract (if you know how). This product did not make me "purge". I used this with half water and half ACV in the beginning and now do primarily 100% ACV unless my skin is dry.

I am literally going through the same thing i was on birth control for 8 years and I recently stopped a couple of months ago and I have comedones all over my forehead! And the sides of nose like kind of on my cheeks! I’ve never had any of that! Has this really helped? I’m afraid of it getting worse. It really didn’t make your skin purge? How long did you leave it on for? Thanks!

Question

Well i just want to ask that can i wash my face after using the mask with cold water? I saw so many of the reviews that said it was a very good product with acne prone skin so i want to give it a try. Is it okay if i wash it with cold water? Thanks

I believe warm water, so your pores stay open while washing the mask off. But after it's off, you can splash your face with cold water to help close your pores.

AMAZING!!!

Guys let me start by saying i never ever write reviews, so this product has amazed me enough that i just had to write one. I only ordered this product 3 days ago and it arrived yesterday and ive used it ONCE yes once and the results are phenominal already. Ill give you a little background on my skin, for 4 years ive had acne on and off but mostly ive had closed comedones and i never knew what they were until recently, ive tried squeezing proding and scraping the contents out of these bumps but alls it does is inflame it and make it bleed which turns into a scab and looks 100x worse. Theres literally hundreds of these horrible things all over my forehead, temples cheeks and chin and have never even budged in the slightest in literally years! I used this product today guys and it brought all of the contents closer to the surface and after i washed it off i squeezed about half of them out already after one use, its like a miracle guys these bumps have not budged in years yet after one use of this amazing product half of them are gone! It brings all the nasty gunk out of your pores to the surface so they can be extracted. I mixed the clay in equal parts with Braggs Apple Cider Vinger in a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon because it reacts to metal and the clay loses its good quality compound, it feels great on your skin and pulsates you can feel it purging the skin, expect the face to get warmer too but this is normal, also your face is red for an hour or so later. But after it if you want to get rid of closed comedones or blackheads, take a blackhead extractor tool and they pop stright out! Then clean the face again and apply a toner and moisturizer, i found an another amazing product which has also worked wonders in the matter of days and its called silver serum, its cheap and a little of the product goes a very long way. It gets rid of bad bacteria whilst putting good bacteria that has been stripped from the skin because of the mask back into the skin which stops you oveproducing oil. Sorry for the long review guys but seriously get this product you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Did u wash ur face with cold water or warm water?
What you had, were they white heads? I have so many stubborn ones and nothing has worked for me. Please let me know!
Sorry guys I've only just seen your comments, I wash with the warmest water I can stand at first, this gets the mask off easier and also keeps your pores open so you can extract the gunk out what the mask has brought to the surface. Then once I've washed it off I go to the mirror and use a clean comedone extractor to get all the stuff out of my pores, then once that's done I rinse my face with cold water (this will close the clean pores up) and moisturise, then I'm all done! It works a treat
hey, can you tell which brand of silver serum?

it's a must in my "beauty arsenal"

I had mine for almost 3 years already and almost expiring. Just my first tub but definitely will be buying a new one. I used this with the ACV as it was the most recommended combination and many said that it maximizes its use. There are times that I'm crazy, I added some honey with it as well. Yeah, the pulsating effect and red faced after were there. Did it had noticeable effect on my skin? Not really but the mere fact that it pulls out some dirt and toxins on my face is enough to earn its place in my arsenal. I have to be honest that whenever I have hormonal pimple or just plain pimples, it did not actually shrunk its size (that was for me). Recently I purchased Activated charcoal online (for teeth whitening purpose) and I remembered I read somewhere it can also be combined with Bentonite clay.. so I tried it. And the result: I have this red spot on my face (telling me that there will be a pimple erupting from it).. when I used the mask.. it was gone the next day. And then I started having pimples at the side of my forehead and one in my jaw (because period is coming), I used the mask then next day the pimples sizes dramatically shrunk. For me this combo works. Another reason to keep both in my arsenal. My formula: 1tbsp of bentonite clay, 2 capsules of activated charcoal powder, 1 tsp of honey, 2tbsp of green tea (coming from the one I'm steeping for drinking)

highly reccommend

love this stuff...since i have been using it i have had no cystic acne even when i am stressed out or eating badly...before i might have had one or two cystic pimples a month...but none for three months now...my face also seems to have less redness... scars from the past cystic acne seem to be fading away as well...one warning do not wear this if there is even a chance of company coming over...you look like something that crawled out of the swamp with this on.but i would highly reccommend this.

how often did you use it and how long did you leave it on for? Mixed with water or apple cider vinegar?

Popular All-over treatments