Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Avene

Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser

El mejor limpiador

Es el mejor limpiador que he probado, limpia toda la suciedad de la piel y elimina el maquillaje sin resecarla, además cunde mucho y no tiene un precio excesivamente elevado.

Lovely little cleanser

I really like the way this cleanser lathers up and feels silky smooth on your face. My skin always feel really fresh and calm afterwards. I don't think it's drying, my face doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable afterwards. Plus you only need a tiny bit and it lathers up really well - so one bottle lasts a long time. I switched to the Avene range after finishing my supply of a particular skin clinic brand of specialist products - they seemed to have the same range of active ingredients, but Avene was slightly cheaper and could be bought at my local store.

Comments

Only thing to have ever worked

I have had severe acne on my back since I was a teenager which I have always struggled to control, even courses of antibiotics did not seem to treat the problem effectively - for most of my 20s I have managed it through being careful with my skin (what I put on it, what I wear, when I wash) without ever really bringing it under control. Until I found Avene Cleanance! I know that sounds really corny, but it really has brought a result I thought impossible. I am now on my second bottle and have been using it for over a month or so, my back is almost completely clear with only the occasion very small pimple, whereas before I would usually have at least one (often more) deep cystic spots. The effect is unfortunately reversible - I went away for a weekend and forgot to take it with me, which caused something of a breakout. However, I find as long as I use at least once and sometimes twice a day it keeps my skin in better condition than it has been for a solid 10 years. I cannot recommend this product enough if you have body acne.

Comments

Early days, but really pleasing results!

I am LOVING Avene's cleanance range. I was introduced to the range (Cleanance gel, Cleanance Expert day/night creme, TriAcneal night cream and Cleanance Matte toner) in a sample size "acne treatment" starter kit at my local chemist. I decided to give it a try - the sample pack was cheap, and I'd read good reviews. I considered the fact that despite trying countless products for my acne, I had never tried a complete skin regime, consisting of several elements, such as the Avene Cleanance range. Knowing that I would be incorporating a consistent regime using a complete step-by-step system was pleasing. The Avene website has really great video tutorials on the recommended correct application of each product. I highly recommend watching these. I follow these instructions almost exactly. The Cleanance gel (cleanser, used in my morning and evening showers) is the first step to my daily routine. I apply an amount the size of a 20c coin to my wet palm, and use both palms to lather the gel. Surprisingly, this cleanser lathers amazingly well - something rare for a paraben and sulphate free product. I use incredibly light pressure with 3 fingertips and give my face a thorough but gentle cleanse, extending the product to my neck. I rinse with no physical contact - no rubbing - just as the Acne.org regimen suggests. The cleanser leaves my skin silky smooth and oil-free, while not being drying at all. Once my face is dry, I apply the Cleanance Matte toning lotion with a cotton pad. I do this very lightly. Once this dries, I follow with the Cleanance Expert creme, which is optionally day/night. This moisturiser is incredibly light-weight and keeps my skin oil-free. Come night time, I alternate between using the TriAcneal creme (treatment), organic aloe-vera grown in my back yard (I apply this directly, straight from the flesh, every 2nd-3rd night rather than using TriAcneal every night, which I find can be too drying) or the Cleanance Expert creme on the rare night where I need a hint of moisture. The results I have experience from this skincare routine and these products are fantastic - so far. My skin tone is much more even, and I have a healthy glow. While I have gotten the occasional white head, they are easily popped (when necessary) and the residual redness is greatly reduced compared to post-white head redness before using this skin care. My scars are also noticeably less red - I love!! Will update on my progress :)

Broke me out

I had clear skin after taking accutane and thought this might help prevent future breakouts, but afte washing my face with it once a day for 3 days, the first cysts started to come up right the morning after I washed my face, went back to "water only" its the best for my hyper-sensitive skin.

starting to love it...

the dermatologist suggested me this, and im loving it, the mild scent, for not being too foamy, and the feeling of soft skin after i rinse, in combination with avene expert, oily T zone no more!!!

OMG!!!!!!!Great!!!!!!

i had used this face wash for about 2 weeks and i love it so mush !!<3 i use this face wash at morning and at night .i use ACV as my face toner and i use Avene cleanene K at night for the morning i use aloe vera gel after tonning with ACV !

My Perfect Wash!!

smells Good Not too harsh but works Soothing 'n' cooling A tiny bit expensive This is so my favorite wash!! I love how it SLS free, it also cleans without over drying (thanks to avene thermal water) also doesn't break me out.

greattttt

cools skin great for acne nothing I used to use this a year ago but now I moved and I can't find it anymore and I use another great product. but this leaves u with a clean feeling.

Best cleanser I've ever used!

Dramatically improves acne very quickly Completely non-comedogenic + sulphate free Lasts forever! The cap is annoying to twist in the shower This is by FAR the best cleanser I've ever used! I bought it because I wanted to avoid Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate as it is highly comedogenic and is in nearly every cleanser! All of the ingredients in this one are completely non-comedogenic. It's not badly priced at £8 in the UK and my skin improved dramatically within 2 weeks of using this! It's very gentle and non drying but has brilliant oil control and really gives a deep clean. I still use it now that I'm 3 months into accutane and it's not too drying even now. I only use this in the morning and a cleansing balm at night. I have used this cleanser for 4 months now and I have a little less than half the bottle left so it really is great value! :) ****EDIT I've now used this cleanser for 7 months and I'm STILL not through my first bottle! Also, the price has gone up to £10.50 :/ still worth it but kind of annoying

Guest HT
Guest HT

- very gentle - 'calms' the skin so that when I come out of the shower my acne affected areas aren't bright red - skin texture has improved - more smooth and hydrated so its easier to apply make up. - expensive - hard to measure whether it improves acne or not. I love this cleanser because it has improved the quality of my skin which is combination/oily. I wanted a cleanser that would 'dry out' and clean my skin without overdoing it. I found Neutrogena products way too harsh for my skin and at a young age I was already getting tiny wrinkles and a rough texture. My skin has dramatically improved using Avene alongside a hydrating moisturiser supplied by Missha. I am also taking Zinc tablets. The combination of Avene, moisturising and Zinc seems to be working :)

Comments

pH of 5.00 +/- 0.3 Hypoallergenic Non comedogenic Leaves my skin feeling clean Easy to find in the UK It's a little expensive, but not too bad as it lasts forever! I finally feel like I've found a good cleanser. It's gel based and you work it into a lather. My skin always feels clean afterwards. It also hasn't annoyed my eczema or broken me out. It's to soon to tell if it has improved my pimples but even if it doesn't I will continue to use. My skin already looks healthier. It's taken me months to find a cleanser that is truly pH balanced (aka 4-5.5) and my skin so far loves me for it!

This product has a pH of 7.2 actually: [link removed]
Did it help clearing out your pimples? If it did, how long did it take? Thank you..
Guest Eva
Guest Eva

cleans without leaving skin too too dry lasts forever feels like you're rinsing your face forever to get all the foam off...because it's not drying like the other kind of cleanser, it is kinda hard to tell if you've rinsed properly Just don't rely completely on this to get your skin to a better state. Cleaning it on a regular basis with the right type of cleanser for your skin type is only step 1. It feels pretty gentle and cleans well, for my skin anyways. I do prefer only to use this once a day (in the evening). So I know the day's dirt is properly cleaned off. But I don't wear make-up so it works fine for me. In the morning I do opt for something more gentle (like Spectro Gel or very super mild cleansers). Just because I go to sleep almost within an hour or two after I do my evening cleaning routine so I don't really need something harsh. Btw, this was recommended by my dermatologist (after I asked him what is the best cleanser for my skin, not because he wanted to snow me with all kinds of expenses). But the other products of Avene was a nightmare for my skin, both cosmetic products and skin products. Those were not recommended by my dr. but I figure I'd try them cause it was the same company. And boy, was I wrong....

Guest EJ
Guest EJ

- Has gotten rid of all my severe acne in 5 months (when used with the other brand products) - Gets rid of noticeable oil on your skin, left with smooth skin - Also used as makeup remover non. This is my saviour, when my acne started when I was 13 I was horrified. It was extremely severe and I got rid of it with this in a few months. Use it twice a day. Make it a habit, don't skip days.

Hi, did you used a acne-treatmemt or just tehe cleanser?

n/a - Doesn't actually clean your face, if you wear makeup. No matter how much water I used to rinse, or how much I scrubbed, it left a kind of film on my face - Not cheap for a drugstore brand Not recommended for people who wear makeup.

Comments

Lasts long Can find it in most pharmacies Does not leave your skin dry Does not leave residues/bad texture None so far I have used this cleanser for almost 3 years now, I have not yet found something better. I was introduced to it by a dermatologist and have not changed since. Althought I still have issues with acne, I don't think it is to blame on the cleanser.

Comments

- You don't need a lot of product to get a good foam going (so it lasts for ages!) - It leaves your skin feeling clean, but not taut - If you are using prescribed topical acne treatments, it is gentle enough to still fight acne with these treatments and not irritate your skin - Some may find this smell too strong/slightly overwhelming on the first use, but otherwise I think it's bearable - Relatively expensive. I paid NZD 37.90 I think this is a great product because it's gentle enough to use with topical acne treatments, but still works towards fighting acne. I am not so sure how well this would work if it was the only product of the Avene line you were to use, or without other topical treatments though. I think it may be too mild just on its own to treat acne. However, it cleans well and leaves a fresh, clean feeling instead of a taut, squeaky feeling like my previous facewash. I reccommend this to anyone who is using prescribed topical treatments such as Differin, Dalacin T or anything of that nature who is looking for a gentle, effective facewash. *In the price box, I put the price in US dollars to help you get an idea of how much I paid for it.

Popular Liquid