Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%).

Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12 16 Alkyl Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract (Feverfew), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Magnesium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Asparate, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Steareth 2, Steareth 12, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Water.

Read reviews!

I see that this product has more positive reviews than negative ones - so I feel like it's important that I share more detail about my experience so that people can choose whether they think it'll work for them or not. I have struggled with acne for a long time (haven't had clear skin in years, it's hormonal and cystic) and I have very dry, oily skin. Honestly, this was horrible for me. One of the biggest turn-offs about this product was the fragrance in it. It smells good, sure, but it was equally as powerful as spraying myself in the face with perfume, so I knew it would be irritating. I had high hopes for this, though! I used it for at least a month nonstop, and my acne was AWFUL. This would burn on my face (even though I wasn't using any washes for acne, any exfoliators or treatments, etc. so I had no clue why it would burn when no other moisturizers did) and I just didn't have a pleasant experience with it. If you're willing to take a chance on this, I would do your research and listen to the reviews first! Look at the ingredients and know what you're getting into unless you're okay with potentially throwing this in the waste bin. xx

Didn't work for me

Filled my skin with scaley, small white bumps. It also burns my eyes and stings my skin. I'm sure it works great for others. I guess it's not sensitive enough for my skin. I have yet I find a moisturizer that works for me.

Comments

Non-irritating and blends well with BP

This is one of the only sunscreens I can use. I've tried about a half dozen different ones and all others either don't blend in over benzoyl peroxide or make my skin and/or eyes sting. Even this will make my eyes sting if I put it on right around my eyes so I just use the regular acne.org moisturizer there. I find it also moisturizes very well without adding anything to it. The box says it's noncomedogenic. Personally, I like the scent. Wish they made it in travel size!

Comments

-SPF -Broke me out -Floral scent -Irritation of skin -Redness -Didn't seem moisturizing at all I LOVE the face wash on this Aveeno line so u decided to give this a try. Bottom line: it sucks. I used it for a few weeks (I usually give everything a 3 month shot) but this didn't do anything but mess my skin up. Thankfully, I started using honey which called my skin down a lot but this stuff was just overpriced and terrible.

Comments

less redness smooth skin no peeling none Naturally in Minnesota we tend to have harsh winters and last year my skin was so dry that I could feel skin crack around my mouth every time I smiled. I would have to pick off dead skin and the rest of my face was raw and red. With this moisturizer my peeling was completely gone and I had little redness left. Some people have complained of the price for the bottle but I first bought this in December and it lasted me until about October of this year so I'd definitely say it's worth it.

Comments

Smells good awesome job at reducing facial redness evens out complexion gentle pricey a little greasy at first I LOVE this product. I have SUPER sensitive, dry skin and my face usually looks red and blotchy without make up on (sometimes even with makeup). So I set out to find a product that would help reduce the redness and even out my skin tone. I bought this at target after looking at reviews online. I tried it that night and was pretty excited to see that my face looked awesome when I woke up the next morning. I don't usually like scented moisturizers/make-up but this actually smells really fresh and yummy. I definitely plan on re-purchasing this product once I run out. I would highly recommend this to people with red blotchy skin.

Comments

Nothing Cause me breakouts My skin was clearing out. I was really really happy about that so I decide to try this moisturizer. I used it at night but when i woke up my face was getting so gross with white heads and pimples. I want toss this product to the garbage

Comments

-absorbs quickly -moisturizers well -skin feels comfortable -reduces redness -doesn't add to acne problems Might be a little expensive, but one bottle can last a few months. Get this product. Try this product. Review this product. It worked for really well for me.

Comments

didn't cause more breakouts moisturize well after BP smells good calms irritation and redness within minutes feels soothing and relaxing expensive! this product is amazing! I saw it clearing up my skin within a day or two. Most moisturizers make me break out except this one!

Comments

-reduces redness and inflammation in minutes -moisturizes without causing acne -oil free -suncreen looks a little greasy when it is first applied expensive? i dont need to wear makeup because my face looks even toned, clear, less red and supple! it makes me so happy. i dont have sensitive skin but tthis product is made for people with sensitive skin so i suppose it should work for everyone

Comments

gets rid of redness and splotchiness really quickly, does not irritate skin, does not cause pimples, has a pleasent scent, light and non greasy expensive for a drug store item, scented it works verrrrryyy well, and i was pleasantly suprised to find that this product worked so well. i had this horrily red and blochy skin wherever i had a pimple and it would just stay so imflammed for days. i decided to try the Aveeno moistirizer and witin the first week i noticed a hugggggeeee improvement! i continue to use this and it even works great under makeup and does not make my skin oily. it does not break my skin out at all either! now all i have left is to get rid of the acne scars and pimples....but hey the nasty rednes is gone!

Comments

It really is calming - did not aggravate sensitive skin Expensive Scented I didn't notice any effect on my acne, but it did not aggravate my skin which was really great. However it can be very expensive for the amount you get. I wouldn't recommend it, but not because of it's quality, only because of it's price for what you get. There are other options out there.

Guest Mitty
Guest Mitty

- reduces redness - calms skin - heavily moisturizes - spf - expensive - scented I started using this product during a time when my skin was very irritated, red and dry. This product reduced the dryness and flakiness of my skin within a few days. Over time, I have noticed that it has reduced redness of my skin and helped it to calm down. Using this moisturizer in combination with a few drops of jojoba oil after BP has worked for me and made a noticeable difference. I have extremly sensitive skin and most of what I put on my face irritates it. I would recommend this product to anyone with skin that is dry, prone to redness and sensitive like mine.

FLA

- Great moisturizer - calms redness pretty quickly after I wash my face in the morning - spf 15 (and I know there is a spf 30 bottle but its smaller) - absorbs into skin quickly - no new breakouts or breakout didnt worsen - noticed after working out my face doesnt look flushed so i guess it does calm a bit of redness - by the end of the day it feels a little heavy after oil and the lotion accumulate on my face - if you have a hay fever allergy, you should NOT use this product because feverfew is similar plant that may cause an allergic skin reaction - has a light pleasant fragrance of chamomile - moisturizes without breaking me out - and protects your skin from the sun. - white creamy lotion that goes on smoothly and is non-greasy - and it is NON-comedogenic!!! (wont clog pores)

Comments

-light moisturizer -sufficient SPF -calms skin -smooths complexion over time -expensive -very heavily scented (watch out, people with sensitive skin!) -I'm not whether or not it reduces redness I found this product back when I had very visible acne scars. I was willing to buy anything that said "reduces redness" on it. I'm not sure whether this moisturizer has reduced redness, but it definitely calms my skin. The product has a low enough SPF that it doesn't sting or irritate my skin at all. I mix it with my moisturizer and a few drops of jojoba oil every morning. I have noticed an improvement in my complexion since I started using this product. My skin seems smoother and more even. I haven't added or removed any products from my regimen since I started using this product, so I'm going to pin the results on this. Awesome stuff.

Guest Heidi
Guest Heidi

Smells good, goes on easily, lasts a long time. Doesn't completely take away the flakiness when on the regimine, gives a slight greasy sheen to skin, pretty expensive, does not take away redness for me. It's a good moisturizer overall.