Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel

Guest Steve

Gentle on skin, light fragrance, prevents ingrown hair. None. I have naturally wavy hair, and my beard is coarse and grows in all sorts of directions. I have never used a better, less irritating shave gel/cream (I'm 31). If you are prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs from shaving, definitely give this a try... and if you're a guy who shaves on Accutane, this is not likely to irritate your skin (I used it while on Accutane). One of the few skin products I love (btw, I use it with a Mach 3 razor-- in my experience twin/single blades are terrible to use if you have ingrown hairs due to a coarse/curly beard-- they don't shave well on one swipe, forcing you to go over the same area more than once, which only causes problems).

Guest Mitch

- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) - Makes shaving easy - 1 can lasts long (I shave once a week) - Although it's a good shaving gel to use with acne, it doesn't necessarily make acne any clearer Probably better than other shaving gels since it's non-comedogenic. As for shaving in general, it's great!

Guest Jaylen

leaves skin very smooth! irritates skin, causes burn and itchiness. Every one's body reacts differently to products. I only used the product one time because it caused by legs to burn and itch alot. I really didnt like that. I never use shaving gels or anything but decided to give it a try, I will stick to my soap.

Guest Mar

Protects well, doesn't clog razor, leaves skin soft, no unpleasant smell Spendy They were out of the 'positively smooth' so I got this one. I'd say it works pretty good, too. I didn't nick myself or have razor burn with it, and it cleared out of my razor easily when rinsing it. I went back to the positively smooth once it was back in stock but I'd recommend this one to people too. Especially if they'd rather have a less scented shave gel. Worked great on my delicate face and neck skin.

Guest Felix

Doesn't make me break out! :D Smooth skin. A little pricier than others, get it while it's on sale. The only shave gel that doesn't make me break out! I've tried numerous other 'sensitive skin' gels and they all made me break out. Now my face is clear.

Popular Shaving foam/cream/gel/oil