Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer

Guest Jenn D.
Guest Jenn D.

Makes skin extremely soft and evens out complexion. Not oily. Leaves skin moisturized and refreshed. None I use to use this moisturizer before I had acne, but once I started to get acne I stopped. Big mistake! I realized that I needed a moisturizer like this that would calm the drying out effects of BP. Months later, I have acne scars and have started using aveeno again and it has really helped my complexion. My red, once really noticeable acne scars seem to be clearing up and my skin finally feels soft again!

Comments

i have embarassing facial hair and this product reduces the appearance of it. my confidence was higher and i didn't cry everyday now i cannot find it anywhere in stores i don't know what i'm going to do now i am saddened by the fact that i will be suffering with this issue again

Guest SERCHUN W. LIU
Guest SERCHUN W. LIU

the only lotion does not give me acne. stopped production.

Guest Summer
Guest Summer

Ironically it cleared my face up whereas "Clear Complexion" Aveeno moisturizer did absolutely nothing for me. Product is light yet sufficiently moisturizing (I have oily/combination skin).Brightened skin tone first use, evened out too soon later. Pricey for the amount received. Great moisturizer for anyone with uneven, red, splotchy, or acne/blemish riddled face. Immediate results and though it's pricey, it's worth it!!!

Popular Moisturizers