Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts

good for sensitve skin!

products rarely work for me and this is great for my skin. its simple and isnt harsh at all. i think it lightens my dark spots on my face a little bit too. i would def reccomend for people with sensitive acne prone skin

Comments

Couldn't be happier with this product.

I was at my wits end with my acne. I had been to the doctors several times and tried everything. I am also prone to contact dermatitis and have terrible sensitive skin so you can imagine how skeptical I was when my friend recommended seeking out a cleanser with a complete soy complex. I used this product for a week in conjunction with the Aveeno Positively Radient Night Cream. I actually can't believe the effects. For the first time in 12 months I left the house with only a light powder and no foundation on. My skin is glowing. This is the happiest I have been with my skin since I developed adult acne. I have been recommending this product to anyone who will listen. Couldn't be happier.

Really working !

even skin out ! >.< Acne ! Redness! More than 2 pumps dries skin ! So i been on and off with this product, i really had my doubts that this really was going to help my face, i got lots of pigmentation, acne, scars. I re-stared using this for about 2 weeks, acne really cleared up and scars and really fade my pigmentation. MY skin its about 78.5 % clear, really love this product. 2 pumps its all you need but make sure you sake bottle first.

Comments

Okay cleanser, not the best for acne

Pleasant smell Nice packaging Pretty cleanser Not effective as acne treatment Does not lather well Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts seemed incredibly promising especially after reading many reviews about this product leaving peoples skin glowing and fresh feeling. The cleanser itself is very pretty, it has a sort of iridescent shine to it. I used this cleanser with a wash cloth and it did not seem to lather well unless used in a larger amount than necessary. It did not improve my skin's appearance or health and I feel as though it was a waste of time using all of the product.

Guest Audrey
Guest Audrey

Got rid of my acne smells good leaves your skin soft Nothing This is amazing! I have used lots of acne products with no results, so I decided to buy this on a whim. It doesn't even say its for acne, but it really cleared up my acne!! I used to have lots of acne on my cheeks, but now I hardly have any. I have a small one on my right cheek, but thats it! :) It made my pores smaller/less noticable as well. There is really no trance left of my acne, its amazing. :) This really leaves my skin soft too, although it seems like it dries out my forehead just a little bit? Thats the only bad thing I have noticed about it. All in all I would say this product is amazing. I wash my face before applying this by lathering a moisturizing soap, then rinsing it off, then I use this. I have been using it for maybe 3 months and it works amazing. :) I would definately recommend it!

Guest kaley
Guest kaley

for about a week i had beautiful skin did not work on my skin... it worked amazing at first. i could not believe how my face glowed and the redness from my acne was practically diminished in just one wash! but now, i have broken out like i never have before. almost like just large red rash like bumps all over my face...not like zits. my face looks rougher. my pores look bigger. and at 26 it looks like i have wrinkles..didn't really give me a radiant glow, it aged me 10 years. but everyones skin is different and mine being very sensitive just never reacted nicely to this stuff.:( guess im still on the hunt for some sort of face wash to give me pretty skin...booo!:(

Guest Whitney
Guest Whitney

Best face wash I have ever used. Its smooth and actually cleans my face really well. I don't even have to use make-up remover. I've been using this same exact face wash for at least 7 years now...maybe more. Prices vary but I wish it was cheaper. I'm a college student with no money but I can't live with out this face wash.

Comments

cleans well too much fragrance gave me a rash it cleans your face well but i developed a rash a fer days after

Comments

Worked for me like it said it would Leaves my skin clean Does not over dry smells nice not as pricey as other cleansers NONE! I never leave reviews. I have never felt like a product delivered like it said. But this really did. I have mild acne, but I also had some discoloration from "pregnancy mask" that wouldn't go away. I have been using this product for 3 or 4 weeks and not only is my skin clear, but all the discoloration has faded. And this is the most amazing thing for me: I have used foundation since I was 12 years old. I am 38 and this is the first time in all these years that I am not using it. I simply don't need it anymore. I don't have acne to cover up and my skin tone (which is extremely fair by the way) is even and smooth. I know this sounds so canned, but I am telling the truth. Also, I have had a few comments from people (including just this morning at church), that my skin looks great.

Guest Jess
Guest Jess

Glowing skin within 2 days Contact dermatitis. Skin is red, itchy and scaly. Used this in conjunction with the moisturizer, got contact dermatitis after the second day. Not sure which product it's from so have wriiten review for both. I highly recommend doing a test patch first!

Comments

worth every penny, lasts along time, use twice daily with Loreal vitamin E moisturizer and my skin is in the healthiest condition that it has ever been :) Absolutely none I have been using this product for a couple of years now, after having tried SEVERAL different over the counter facial cleansers. I have previously undergone medical treatment for acne but after having used this my face has never been more clear, and as the title says.. "radiant". It even prevented me from breakouts during my time tree planting one summer, which is about the dirtiest i've ever been.

Guest sarah.jean.21
Guest sarah.jean.21

(This is for the Positively radiant daily moisturizer.) SAVED MY LIFE. This product calms my face, gets rid of acne and fades scars. Honestly its pretty pricey, but it works, and I will pay twenty bucks a month for something that works! Definitely buy this. I have heard from people with over sensitive skin that the fragrance bothers them, but i would argue against that! I am allergic to perfumes, and it doesn't bother me the least bit. The smell is actually pretty light, and has a really natural smell that I love. Once again, it does everything I could have asked for, and I can't wait to see the full results in a few more weeks.

Comments

Lathers nicely. Felt good for the first couple days. After a few days, it caused my skin to dry and a very wrinkled appearance. My face burned and I got red blotches all over it. It was very uncomfortable and noticeable. Everybody's skin type is different. Try it in an inconspicuous place at first in case of reaction.

Guest Kirsten
Guest Kirsten

Calms skin. Lessens redness. Works wonderfully! Costs too much.. Works good enough that it's well worth the cost.

Comments

Non that I can think of It made my face really oily and pimply I used to use the C&C deep action gel (the blue one with the purple cap) and it really cleared my face up, but I ran out so i decided to splurge a bit and get this one. I figured, hey! it's a bit more expensive, it's Aveeno, surely it will work even better! WRONG! It made my breakouts sooooo much worse and didn't clear up anything. It took me a little while to realize it though, but as soon as I switched back to C&C, my face improved pretty much overnight. So I'm thinking this face product is NOT the way to go. *PLUS* it stopped foaming the second day I got it and pretty much just squirted watery face wash for the few weeks I used it...

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

Works GREAT!!! absolutely none! Basically it's fantastic.

Guest DELISHA
Guest DELISHA

it leaves the skin feeling very soft even after first use it does not really help in preventing or curing acne if you are looking for a miracle to put an end to acne i would not reccomend this product however if you desire smooth looking and feeling skin you can give this product a try

Guest Addy
Guest Addy

smells good, evens out skin tone after just your first uses, diminishes scars and old blemishes occassionally, my skin will sting and redden from this-but it's mild and goes away immediately. another thing i don't like too much is the fine glitter in the cream- it's nice occassionally but i'd rather have something simple for everyday/night use it works really well. i just don't use it all the time because occassionally, my skin doesn't like it (maybe it's something unnatural in the product because of the glitter and fragrance...) and the glitter is more than i want for my regular moisturizer. however, when i want to even my skin tone and have a dewey glow, this really is perfect.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

smells okay, isnt rough on my face. TESTED ON ANIMALS.I THREW IT AWAY ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY OR USE.

Guest danie
Guest danie

right after useing it it heels my skin from being irritated, makes it smooth and tones it out my skin gets to used to it and doesnt work as well after a while i realllllly like it i dont know why so many people dont, but i have very sensitive skin so idk. im pale so i break out easly abd i mostly hasve just irrated skin so if you do too try this it calms it down.

Guest j
Guest j

moisturizing doesnt clean well, cause break outs and feels very pore clogging. Skin cleared after i stopped using it. Olay lathering cleanser is much better

Guest lauren
Guest lauren

softer face immediately after uses. people say i have a glow about me almost 10 dollers at walmart get it use it love it

Comments

it must be good the dermatology told me to use it and i do like the smell of it and it saves me from puting on sunscreen it has it all in one bottle what more can you ask for .and it does leave your skin so smooth i would tell every one about it. it just as good as the top lines that cost a fortune .

Guest JUNE LARGE
Guest JUNE LARGE

FEELS VERY CLEAN. AFFORDABLE. SMELLS GREAT. BEST FACE CLEANER IF FOUND RECENTLY. IT IS TESTED ON ANIMALS AND I WILL NEVER PURCHASE IT AGAIN. SORRY STOP TESTING ON ANIMALS. YOU WILL GET LOTS OF NEW CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING ME.

TESTED ON ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!