Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts reviews

3.8/5 - 31 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts

Water, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Polyethylene Glycol 25 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Ethanol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polymethylmethacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 14M, Quaternium 15, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts

Couldn't be happier with this product.
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I was at my wits end with my acne. I had been to the doctors several times and tried everything. I am also prone to contact dermatitis and have terrible sensitive skin so you can imagine how skeptical I was when my friend recommended seeking out a cleanser with a complete soy complex.

I used this product for a week in conjunction with the Aveeno Positively Radient Night Cream. I actually can’t believe the effects. For the first time in 12 months I left the house with only a light powder and no foundation on. My skin is glowing. This is the happiest I have been with my skin since I developed adult acne.

I have been recommending this product to anyone who will listen.

Couldn’t be happier.

Really working !
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

So i been on and off with this product, i really had my doubts that this really was going to help my face, i got lots of pigmentation, acne, scars. I re-stared using this for about 2 weeks, acne really cleared up and scars and really fade my pigmentation. MY skin its about 78.5 % clear, really love this product. 2 pumps its all you need but make sure you sake bottle first.

Okay cleanser, not the best for acne
Reviewed on December 6, 2013

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, with Moisture-Rich Soy Extracts seemed incredibly promising especially after reading many reviews about this product leaving peoples skin glowing and fresh feeling. The cleanser itself is very pretty, it has a sort of iridescent shine to it. I used this cleanser with a wash cloth and it did not seem to lather well unless used in a larger amount than necessary. It did not improve my skin's appearance or health and I feel as though it was a waste of time using all of the product.

Audrey, Tucsan, Arizona
Reviewed on August 7, 2011

This is amazing! I have used lots of acne products with no results, so I decided to buy this on a whim. It doesn't even say its for acne, but it really cleared up my acne!!

I used to have lots of acne on my cheeks, but now I hardly have any. I have a small one on my right cheek, but thats it! :) It made my pores smaller/less noticable as well.

There is really no trance left of my acne, its amazing. :) This really leaves my skin soft too, although it seems like it dries out my forehead just a little bit? Thats the only bad thing I have noticed about it.

All in all I would say this product is amazing. I wash my face before applying this by lathering a moisturizing soap, then rinsing it off, then I use this. I have been using it for maybe 3 months and it works amazing. :) I would definately recommend it!

kaley, lethbridge, ab
Reviewed on April 23, 2011

it worked amazing at first. i could not believe how my face glowed and the redness from my acne was practically diminished in just one wash! but now, i have broken out like i never have before. almost like just large red rash like bumps all over my face...not like zits. my face looks rougher. my pores look bigger. and at 26 it looks like i have wrinkles..didn't really give me a radiant glow, it aged me 10 years. but everyones skin is different and mine being very sensitive just never reacted nicely to this stuff.:( guess im still on the hunt for some sort of face wash to give me pretty skin...booo!:(

Whitney, Savannah, GA
Reviewed on August 29, 2010

it cleans your face well but i developed a rash a fer days after

Reviewed on January 24, 2010

I never leave reviews. I have never felt like a product delivered like it said. But this really did. I have mild acne, but I also had some discoloration from "pregnancy mask" that wouldn't go away. I have been using this product for 3 or 4 weeks and not only is my skin clear, but all the discoloration has faded. And this is the most amazing thing for me: I have used foundation since I was 12 years old. I am 38 and this is the first time in all these years that I am not using it. I simply don't need it anymore. I don't have acne to cover up and my skin tone (which is extremely fair by the way) is even and smooth. I know this sounds so canned, but I am telling the truth. Also, I have had a few comments from people (including just this morning at church), that my skin looks great.

Jess, Nz
Reviewed on January 9, 2010

Used this in conjunction with the moisturizer, got contact dermatitis after the second day. Not sure which product it's from so have wriiten review for both.

I highly recommend doing a test patch first!

Reviewed on December 3, 2009

I have been using this product for a couple of years now, after having tried SEVERAL different over the counter facial cleansers. I have previously undergone medical treatment for acne but after having used this my face has never been more clear, and as the title says.. "radiant". It even prevented me from breakouts during my time tree planting one summer, which is about the dirtiest i've ever been.