Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30

Super Duper Amazing!!

This is an amazing product. I have unbelievably sensitive skin and anything slightly too harsh will make me break out. I was really skeptic to try this because I recently had bought another famous sunblock made for acne and after using it only once, the next day, I had cystic acne forming. And for the next 2 weeks, my face looked simply disgusting. Anyways, I needed a new sunblock and I remember when I was younger, I used Aveeno lotion as face moisturizer and I was completely fine. So i decided to give Aveeno sunblock a shot and it is amazing. My acne is even clearing with and no new ones are forming. The sunblock isn't thick and is easy to apply. It smells fantastic to me so that's a plus. But overall, it's a great product and I'll definitely be using this rather than other big brand names.

Comments

Made my skin smooth Smells good Burned when I put it on Flaky in the morning I found a bottle in my cabinet, and thought it would be pretty great. It wasn't, though. I would put it on after I showered at night and then it would burn real bad, but I'm not sure if that was because of the treatment I'd been doing on my face. I had been using a bar of body soap and baking soda, and that made my skin feel ungreasy, but it would dry it out (not greasy = dry). So I used Aveeno thinking it would work. Like I said, it burned really bad, but I would ignor it and turn on the fan to cool me down. Then in the morning, the area around my chin would have white flakes. So I stopped using Aveeno after a while. It was too painfula dn too much of a hassel.

Guest Jules

doesn't make skin breakout good coverage I'm not sure if this lotion is non comedogenic I like this stuff but I just started using Neutrogena sensitive skin sunblock lotion 60+ and it is actually healing my skin. Now I only use that stuff.

Comments

Not too greasy. Smooths on nicely Caused me to break out pretty bad! I love Aveeno products and have never had a problem with any until I tried this one. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the soy proteins in it because I've used their positively ageless sunblock lotion (spf 90 face) with no problems. I tried it out because of the wonderful reviews but it didn't work for me. :(

Comments

Kinda got rid of my complexion. Got rid of some acne. Dermatologist recommended. Made skin smoother. moisturizes. Oil-free. Specially made for the face. UVB/UVA protection. Won't clog pores Cost a lot. Have to wait 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. This is a really good sunscreen. I used the screen on one that was for the whole body and face buy it makes your skin look oily, which isn't such a big deal for the body but can make you look funny on the face. This sunscreen got a lot for a small amount but I guess I'll last a long time since your only going to use it on your face. This sunscreen cleared up some of my acne so i was happy with the results. You should try this sunscreen since its made just for the face so it probably won't break you out.

Comments

does not make me shiny feels light and matte smells nice got it on sale no breakouts actually leaves skin feeling moisturized, not tight none I combine a little of this with Aveeno's clearing moisturizer with the salicylic acid because that one has no SPF, and the two of them together are awesome. I love Aveeno!!

Guest Jaeyul

It isn't ball up after appling BP Altanative as moisturizer in the morning non-greasy oil-free so far I have not found. It is awesome product I have used. I used to have very greasy face before getting this. I am Korean. I paid 15,000won for this. This AVEENO also make in korea. Its ingredient is not different from those in other country. But Its SPF is 50.

Comments

-not tinted -very light and sheer -hypoallergenic, oil-free, noncomedogenic, waterresistant, Vitamins A,C,E -tube feels high-quality and nice lol -smells nice -Pricey I have been using Aveeno for a while and though it doesn't treat acne, it does not worsen it and feels very light on the face. It might even help acne because it contains vitamins a, c, e, and I think I have noticed a slight improvement.

Guest Daniel

smooths skin tone enhances face gives you a natural glow great mosturizer expensive i been using this for a couple of days now cause my skin started to peel(rebuilding XD)from my application of BP. So i turned down the amount of BP and started using this as my moisturizer at night and during the day. my skin is looking healthy and moisturized. get this if you can.

Guest KKP

smooth, goes well under makeup. It also has soy in it, which is supposed to help clear up blemishes and reduce the appearance of facial hair, if you don't believe me google "benefits of soy". it doesnt look white on dark skin tones. it may appear greasy at first. But just take a paper towel and blot it off. I have tried so many other sunscreens such as neutrogena dry touch, oil of olay, nivea and more. This works best. It never broke it out. This is my HG sunscreen. all year around.

Guest john

put a lot on at night and a little on in the morning. it will help with redness and evens skin tone in just a few days. it drastically reduced oiliness when i used it combined with a simple over the counter exfoliater. if you want to try something else for acne try doing nothing but using this moustorizor night and day, washing with olay exfliator with a little bit of salacylic acid in it, and wash in the am with water only.o and by the way cut out complex refined sugars our bodies are not meant to digest. use honey, drink water when you crave sugar, and eat things high in fiber

Popular SPF 30+