Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Mask Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Mask

worked immediately to fight my mild acne. I used it every month when I was prone to breakouts I would have bought more if I would have known it would go off the market LOVE this mask and haven't found anything as good!

Guest Geegee
Guest Geegee

Minimizes pores, helps control oily skin, leaves skin smooth..... Was taken off the market and not happy about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have not found another product like it, have not found a substitute mask in the Aveeno product line to replace it. Haven't used other Aveeno products because my interest was in that particular product. Until Aveeno makes a mask that works similarly to the Cleansing Mask I will purchase mask products elsewhere!!!!!!

Guest Fernando Chavera
Guest Fernando Chavera

i used it every sp.event, party, dates.i will shave with nuvea cream. shower, then final step was worlds greatiest mask ever! ACCCM it would leave face nice freash tight one complex. i always "and i kid u not" ALWAYS did get complements on my skin if i new it was gonna be off market i would of went to every drug store in my city and purchus all that i can I WANT IT BACK IN MY LIFE NOW!!!!!

Guest Dee
Guest Dee

This is a wonderfull product. I used it once a week along with the Aveeno cleansing pads and lotion, my skin looks dewey and fresh. The mask cleared up my fine bumps and evened out my skin tone on face and neck. None. Aveeno has stopped making this product and I not happy. I emial the company and they stopped production of the product. Can you believe it? I recommend if you are trying to clear your skin use the Aveeno cleansing pads, and the Aveen o oatmeal lotion. The mask you will not find anymore. :( Also watch what you eat and drink.A lot of things can contribute to acne so no matter what you use on your skin, if you don't take care of what you put in your body, then what is the point. No magic.

Comments

i have senstive skin thats really dry.my problem is not the acne but the white and black heads on the nose and the chin.and the pores.this mask works the best.i use it once a week with my face wash and apricot scrub. i cant find it any where... i think they took it off the market wish i still had it , my face misses its. ppl have noticed my face looking better the very next morning at work, when i used at at night.

Guest cindy
Guest cindy

I find that with regular use of this product in conjunction with the daily cleanser, I have less problems with breakouts and also I see a significant reduction in pore size. I am having a difficult time locating the mask and am afraid that I will have to go back to making my own mask from scratch. To bad since sometimes I only get me time when I travel. You have to have give a product time to deliver results and this is one of my favorite products.

Guest Rainbow28
Guest Rainbow28

This works okay I guess. I used it once a week with help of soap that i wash my face with. My face cleared pretty well. It helped me lost sun spotz too. It really helps if you get the moisturizing lotion with it. YOUR face will be way better. I guaranteed :)

Popular All-over treatments