Aveeno Clear Complexion Astringent Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Clear Complexion Astringent

love it

After i ran out of my acne.org cleanser, i used this face wash along with the rest of my acne.org regimen and it worked extremely well. I have gotten many compliments on my skin and it makes my skin glow. It cleared my skin.

Guest Belle
Guest Belle

Love it. Used a lot of toners with DK's regimen, but this one made a HUGE different. Kept my skin clear on night's I was too tired to apply DK's BP. Leaves your skin feeling "sticky". Results are worth it. Hard to find. Doesn't feel great after you use it. But it doesn't matter if you use BP a couple of minutes after. Even if you just use this toner, the "stickiness" only lasts for a minute while it's drying, then you get this refreshed feeling.

Guest LENA
Guest LENA

MAKES MY SKIN GLOW, REMOVES ACNE & MAKES SKIN FEEL SOFT, CLEAN AND SMOOTH WITHOUT OVER DRYING CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST THING MY SKIN HAS EVER HAD, I CAN'T BELIEVED THEY DISCONTINUED IT!

Comments

The first toner that worked for my dark skin. I can't believe it was discontinued!!!! PLEASE please bring it back!! Love the entire line but found the toner most effective. PLEASE Aveeno, bring it back!!!

Guest katie
Guest katie

Works wonderfully! Since I can't find it anywhere I have started to break out a bit more, please don't take it off the market!! Hard to find! Gotta have it back!

Guest lady G
Guest lady G

It works well. Is the only astringent that has worked for me I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE!! Please Please Aveeno DO NOT discontinue this product It works!

Guest Evelyne
Guest Evelyne

I love this product! I've been using for 3 years. Can't finf it anywhere!!! Please bring it back!

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

It's the only thing that kept my skin from breaking out since I moved to LA! Can't find it anywhere! Bring it back! It works! I miss it!

Guest Cynthia
Guest Cynthia

Feels so clean, soft after use. Can't find it! Where can I get it?

Guest Amrit
Guest Amrit

Doesn't really do anything. and its sticky after you put it on this was a waste of money, its just like any ordinary toner

Guest Jason
Guest Jason

Absolutely the best thing I've ever put on my face. My girlfriend told me to try hers and actually gave me her last bottle. The stuff is amazing! It does everything we dudes won't admit we really care about! NONE! Except we can't find it any more and are fighting over who gets to use it! Buy it!

Guest Kemi
Guest Kemi

With prolonged use, you'll see little or no breakouts Can't find it anywhere! I use the whole Aveeno clear complexion system. I absolutely love it. I'm a black person with combo skin and find it hard to find products that work well. This system cured all of my acne problems and prevents them tooo. The only problem if finding the astringent. I'm on the web searching for it like a crazy person. If anyone knows a website to get it at,please let me know.

Popular All-over treatments