Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin Reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin

Love.

Love this bar soap. It helps calm my adult acne. It keeps my face feeling clean and smooth. Keeps my redness calm as well.

Nice!

keeps skin hydrated and soothing for dry skin. I'm on my second bar now.

THE BEST!!

By far the BEST face wash I've ever used. I have oily skin, but I prefer using this because I love the feeling during and after I use this soap. It gives me a creamy sensation while washing my face and I love the "oaty" smell. Yes it is cheap, but it doesn't clog my pores and leaves my face a completely clean, smooth, fresh and balanced (no squeaky feeling and doesnt leave a film). Unlike other treatments, products and medications, this is the only product that helped with my acne and cleared it up. I have finished my 1st bar weeks ago and All of the malls I have been to are out of stock. I returned to using my other face washes (vmv,cetaphil), which Had given me acne again:(. Luckily, I've found one last stock and bought it right away. It saved my skin again after a day and I would say that that I have found my HG face wash.

Exactly as Advertised

I use this in the bathroom to wash my face before bed. keeps my skin hydrated and refreshed.

Perfect.

I used to use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser in the morning and night. It never really produced the results I was loking for, so I figured it was time to try something new. Almost immediately, I noticed a positive change in my skin: it felt smoother, and the redness (from minor acne) was beginning to fade. After about two weeks, I knew I had found the perfect cleansing bar for me. It does dry my skin slightly, but I use an Aveeno Daily Moisturizer morning and night and it takes care of that. I am so thankful for Aveeno's products and their natural approach to skin care - it is the only brand I use now.

Works well

This face bar is something I always go back to. It can dry my skin a bit around my mouth and nose, but on the bright side it somehow helps with my acne. I used it for a month and noticed a reduction in my acne. Maybe because it doesn't have many harsh ingredients? The oatmeal soothes my red skin(reduces redness). The only complaint is that my skin gets more oily during the day opposed to when using cetaphil cleanser. I'm going to try using this with my toner and update this post to see if that will help more with some of the Oilyness I experience. I want to keep using this due to the fact that it helps with my breakouts even tho it has no acne medication in it!

The BEST product for acne

All pros No cons!! Aveeno moisturizing bar is by far the best cleanser I've ever used for acne. After struggling for YEARS trying so many different products I've finally found something for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I've been using this soap for about a month, and I'm hooked! My skin has never been this clear and soft! Plus, this soap doesn't have any cancer causing agents or skin irritants. It's just fantastic! So good, I had to sign up to write this review about it. Everyone should use this!!

Saved my skin.

Randomly picked this up at CVS. I heard Aveeno products were great so I thought I'd give it a try. My skin had been so dry from other products I was using to clear my acne. After a few days of using this twice a day my face was so smooth and the roughness from acne was completely gone! already repurchased

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

Calming sensation Smells nice Has a nice texture Helps keep acne at bay For me, it kept redness at bay Just feels so good! Not the perfect miracle soap. Doesn't keep it all away Takes it a while to do it's thing Do not buy if you already have dry skin. This is for people with oily skin. This dries your skin without the intense creams and benzoyl peroxide, and it feels good when it does it.

Guest Beauty Girl
Guest Beauty Girl

Affordable! Moisturizes, clean feeling, soothes sensitive, dry, inflamed skin and redness. You'll eventually get use to the smell. It has a natural, kind of organic scent but it feels nice in the face. My skin changes as the season change. Right now, in southern California, the weather's been bipolar as the summer is ending and fall is starting soon. My face has been so dry and flaky and moisturizing it with facial lotion burns! I also have blemishes here and there. I might have also used too many products which most likely irritated my skin even more. I decided to stop all the products I use (facial scrubs, astrigent, lotion w/ heavy ingredients, etc.) and use something more "plain". Aveeno moisturizing bar is the perfect fit! As soon as I got home, I washed my face and lather it gently in circular motions and all over the dry/flaky spot. It didn't have that burning/stingy feeling and it soothes the redness away. I dry my face gently with a towel leaving my face a little damp and my skin was peeling off the flakes. I just use a cottonball to scrape it away. My skin felt amazing after and it felt very clean, less dry, and it left my skin a bit of moisture, preventing it dry and flake. I have only used it for a day twice: morning and night and it made a difference.

Comments

Moisturizes skin Doesn't cost very much Smells like oatmeal Heaven in a small package Clears up acne Brightens skin Tones it as well Leaves it feeling baby soft Simply and easy none really Holy Damn. It took me 3 years to find a product for my dry skin but also clears my acne. When I found this product I was just looking for something my dry skin. On a scale from 1 to 10 on how dry my skin dried it was probaly an 8. Most recently my skin got so bad that it was literally tearing. I tried this and it washed away those flakes and made my skin feel baby soft. It even clears my acne. It tones my skin too which is a relief because i have a lot of acne marks. Its so good that my mom has even notice. Now i can't wait to wash my face and look in the mirror. My mom even noticed and she loves touching my skin she sometimes sneak up in the morning to touch it. I caught her once and she said it was because my skin was so soft, and the funny thing about it is that i've only been using it for 2 days. I LOVEE THIS PRODUCT I FINALLY HAVE MY CONFIDENCE BACK.

Guest Jeremy
Guest Jeremy

Soft, clean looking skin. Cost. Only 2.99 but the bar dissolves quickly. I been using this bar for many years. And I love it, it has a wonderful effect on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated easily and drys out. So, I try to use as little products as I can on my face, as either, they dry it out, irritate it too much, or inflames my acne. But this bar does not seem to do any of that, so for me it is the perfect facial bar. So while this moisturizing bar does not treat acne itself. It does allow me to clean my face thoroughly without drying it or making my acne worst. Which does help a lot.

Comments

Lathers well and moisturize This was amazing after I first used BP for the first time my skin was so dry and itchy after one use my skin felt a lot better and within 1 week my skin was back to normal.

Guest JJ
Guest JJ

Skin feels soft The strong smell!! This product is amaizing, i've only being using it for about 2-3 days now and my skin is different! It's obviously softer and it is actually clearing up blemishes when i only expected it to make skin more moist :) i love it highly reccomended.

Guest Ally
Guest Ally

leaves your skin smooth it also prevent pimples. it dissolves kinda fast. is an amazing product you should try it.

Guest sally
Guest sally

this really works my skin feels and looks great it works but it kinda smells like oatmeal

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

It leaves your skin very smooth, I use it with a Buf Puf weekly to exfoliate. Smells like oatmeal, if this is the only product you use on your face as a cleanser it make not treat acne. It does it's job

Comments

Cleared all the problems and blemishes that I had and has done so for years. Getting harder to find in stores. Have been using this for years. It is the only 'soap' I will use on my face (other than the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar). It took about a week to clear up my face initially. I had been using other products, mostly Noxzema which seem to make matters worse in long run. Occasionally, the skin along the sides of my nose will get a bit dry. But, this was true with any other product. A small dab of Aloe takes care of that. I try to buy it in bulk where its cheaper. Cost is nominal compared to its benefit.

Guest elle
Guest elle

Lathers just enough, tiny micro exfoliators, makes your face feel balanced, not tight, smooth and pefectly clean. A bit smelly and seems to dissolve somewhat quickly Cut the crap! I've been wasting time and $$ trying Everything out there, including what's supposed to be dermatologist recommended: Cetaphil, Purpose, Neutrogena. (All either dried or irritated, I have sensitive, combo skin, oily t-zone, break out mainly during that time of the month but lately Everything I tried was breaking me out). I'm somewhat on the regimen but only use a spot treatment when needed, night moisturizer, day time spf, scrub once/week. Your face takes 1 to 3 months to adjust to a product. But after only 5 days of morning and night use, my face is feeling extremely good and healthy, smooth, balanced and clearing up the blemishes I had on my jawline and another honker. It says its for dry skin but I would recommend it to everyone. Stop trying a million products! Thats why we break out! I am Done experimenting.

Guest Koa
Guest Koa

It keeps your face moisturized and works well Smells kind of bad because of the oatmeal I have combination skin, i use stuff that my dermatologist recommend however the product he gave me made my face very dry and red and my skin was so dry it was peeling, much like "winters itch" so i started using this,a nd it removed my dead skin and what not, i also use noxzema (sp) poducts to wash my face so i don't know if the soap is doing the cleaning or if its noxzema.

Comments

Makes skin feel smooth Clogs ALL of your pores, where you're left with raised under skin bumps and possible pimples - AVOID IF ACNE PRONE Notice the packaging doesnt say ANYWHERE that its noncomedogenic only that its fragrance free (which isnt entirely true because it smells like dog biscuits) after week of use i got enlarge pores and bumpy skin all over my cheeks and chin and got 3 red pimples! Not only that, but its supposed to be MOISTURIZING, this made me so incredibly DRY. I was horrified and forced me to look more deeply at the ingredients, notice the oils?!! If you are acne prone, this is a NO NO!!!

Guest theia
Guest theia

i used so many different products for my face,but as soon as i use the aveeno moisturing bar it cleanse my face over night and i'am not lying.i had some very black black marks in my face i wash one time and then proceed to put some on my face overnight slept with it on and i woke up the next day to wash my face and it was like gone.i paided so much for facial whiting to clear my face and it didn't work so i tried the bar and i love it

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

cured most of my acne,made my skin feel super smooth and soft,not harsh on the skin,great for people with dry skin,lasts long. kind of pricey.. this stuff is great!!i know it is meant for dry skin but it totally cleared up my face and got rid of my acne!!i tryed SO MANY things.This stuff does not strip the skin & is not harsh at all. People even noticed how nice my skin looks now and i always get compliments on my skin.great stuff and i tryed so many things!!

Guest Jacqueline
Guest Jacqueline

I thought my skin will like a fragnance free cleanser with less chemicals, but i guess not. I have nothing good to say about this moisturizing bar. Didn't work for me. Made my combination skin even worst. My dry spots were extra dry and it looked like I had cracked and ashy skin, and my t-zones were more oily. I thought it was suppose to MOISTURIZE? This product made my skin worst, I'll stick to the aveeno positively radiant cleanser. My skin loves that cleanser even though it has a lot of chemicals in it and it has fragrance. To keep my face pimple free, I use stridex pads for sensitive skin. My skin is back to normal.Everybody's skin is different so it works great for some, and bad for others. Try it and see.

Guest teneil
Guest teneil

it really moisturizes your face, it also removes makeup accurately may smell weird cuz of the oatmeal it doesnt leave your face tight and dry like other products... it actually does what it says

Popular Bar