Arbonne Clear Advantage System Reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Arbonne Clear Advantage System

Don't waste your money or time. Horrible product.

Horrible horrible product. I used Arbonne Clear Futures for 2 months and my skin progressively got worse and worse. My consultant told me to keep going as my skin was "detoxing" and releasing all the chemicals from previous products. I started to get acne in areas that I've never had it before, I'm generally a T zone person, and I had massive lumps all over my cheeks- it was so painful and so emberassing. After I stopped using Clear Futures it took months for my skin to get back to normal. I continued having huge lumps on my cheeks, but they were definitely better than while using the product. Don't waste your time or money on this. So awful, painful, and expensive for horrible results.

Comments

Awful Product. Ruined Skin.

I had an absolutely terrible experience with this product. My skin was doing very well on Proactiv for years, but when I heard about Arbonne and how it was supposed to be the best thing yet, I decided to give it a try. Never have I been more disappointed with a skin care line. My skin felt itchy the entire time as it was dried out (yet oily somehow), and my face became extremely red, bumpy, and filled with painful whiteheads. It was so horrific that I had people commenting on how terrible my skin looked since they had seen how nice my face was while using Proactiv. I was encouraged to stay on Arbonne as I was told that the product was releasing the toxins in my skin. My skin never cleared up and actually got increasingly worse. I have now been off of the product for a month and my skin has not recovered. My face has never been in more pain and looked at its very worst while diligently using this system. It's going to take a long time to reverse the damage that this product caused. Fortunately I have been reimbursed, but that is not even enough to make up for such an acne enducing product and an acne filled summer. For me, Proactiv is the way to go!

The BEST thing I have ever purchased

This set has cleared up my skin more than anything in the last 5 years. I've tried EVERYTHING from supermarket products to prescription creams and tablets Although, there is still improvement to be had (I've only had it 3 weeks) my skin feels cleaner and smoother than it has since I hit puberty! Will never use any other brand again Here is my consultants website if you need somewhere to buy it from [link removed]

Not good

Moderate-severe acne for years and years. I've never had much luck with salicylic acid but really liked the RC-9 lotion, so I decided to buy the acne set. It was probably the worst decision I ever made for my skin. Not only did it not help my acne it left my skin with a horrible texture, enlarged pores, and just awful looking. It took a very long time for my skin to get it's normal texture back. I'm not sure why my skin did not like it; obviously others have had a good experience. I have normal skin that's not oily. My skin responds better the benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid. I tried this when I was 20 years old. Good news is it does come with a satisfaction guarantee I never took advantage of... However, I did like their other RC-9 and FC-5 products.

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!

It works Skin is softer as well as clearer reasobably priced smells kind of like an acne line for my birthday 2yrs ago along with turning 30, as a gift my body decided to give me adult acne. I never had more then a single blemish at a time my entire life and all of a sudden I didn't recongnize my own reflection in the mirror. After using every prescription cream possible and spending thousands of dollars on every department store brand I tried the clear advantage system from Arbonne from a friend that was selling it. I had noticed that her skin seemed to glow and had to know what she was doing. While I was a bit skeptical I tried it thinking what did I have to lose, nothing else had worked. But to my amazement within the 1st week not only me but my friends and family, and my b/f noticed a difference. Every day it gets better and better. I loved it so much that I recently decided to join the company! I just had to show people this amazing product that was the 1st thing after a 2year search to work!!!

Awesome product!

Does not irritate your skin Makes your skin feel soft Not bad for the price You can't buy it in stores I have tried a number of acne products including proactive, obagi, aveda you name it I have tried it. I started using this product 2 weeks ago, my acne on my cheeks and neck are almost completely gone in just two weeks!! The blackheads are gone as well. If you have problems with acne try this stuff! It's awesome. The only downside is you can't buy this in stores. You have to get it through an arbonne consultant. Luckily my sister sells it so I can get it anytime

My go-to regimen

No harsh chemicals; all pure ingredients Keeps acne breakouts at bay Doesn't irritate my face or contribute to acne Expensive Small amount of product for the price First of all, I use this product line along with Arbonne makeup and moisturizer, and all together it REALLY keeps my breakouts under control (I get cysts and pretty bad hormonal acne on my lower cheeks and chin area) My regimen: I use the face wash day and night. In the morning, after washing, I apply the FC5 normal/dry skin moisturizer (even though my skin is oily, this keeps my face from over producing oil). Then I put on my primer and foundation (also Arbonne). At night after washing, I use the toner, then apply the clarifying lotion to any break outs. I apply the moisturizer on top of this, and the spot treatment to any huge zits. I think the reason it works well for me is because I counteract any excessive drying by using the moisturizer in addition to the system. I love it! I really like this brand, it works very well for me!

Comments

smells nice doesn't work, too expensive. I used it when my acne was moderate (as opposed to severe). I didn't feel any benefit when I used it, and it seemed harsh (which is not what I'd expect from an expensive, "natural" product). don't bother

Comments

Works great!! For all those who keep talking about the big, cystic acne that they have never had before, you are having an allergic reaction. Especially if its itchy and happens within a day or two of first using it. That happened to me with Proactive. It has nothing to do with the products effectiveness, just that you are allergic to some ingredient in it.

actually arbonne products are allergen free.
Guest Christine
Guest Christine

None Everything!` It dried my face so bad it hurt, and didn't exfoliate my skin enough to unclogged the pores which led the the worst acne I've had in my life. I would never recommend this product to anybody ever. However, I do realize that everyone's skin has a different ph balance, but I stopped using this stuff a month ago, and my skin is still recovering. I'll never use anything from Arbonne ever again

Guest Elaine
Guest Elaine

-comes in nice packaging -will increase acne severity -not NATURAL at all as what they claim to be -definitely not worth the money This system made my face really really dry, flaky, and the severity of my acne has just increased. You'll pay a lot more 'cause the consultants are getting a lot of commission off of these products. I should have known better 'cause my consultant's face looks wrinkled, dry, and pity. If you can deal with the negative side effects of these products then by all means, go ahead and try. But I would definitely not recommend them to those that I care for.

Comments

Smells good Makes my skin smooth Decreased redness Made my pores smaller Product lasts FOREVER :) Takes a few weeks to start working I absolutely love the product. Those who have had bad experiences with it is probably because they are using make-up that clogs their pores. Do yourself a favor and switch to Arbonne make-up (I've been using the primer and the mineral powder) love, love, love it I didn't realize I was being counterproductive by using the acne treatment and using bare minerals. It was the make-up that was making me break out more, not the system. As soon as I switched to Arbonne make-up the break outs were less. I'm 4 weeks in and my skin is flawless. Week one- Smoother skin, still had minor break outs Week two- Reduced redness, pimples were smaller, acne scars started to fade Week three- Smaller looking pores, healthier looking skin, still had some break outs (put the spot treatment on and they were gone the next day.) Week four- Completely clear!!!!! My skin is smooth, healthy and I can now proudly walk out of the house without make up on. As far as being a Consultant, YES PLEASE! 35% off the products, 35% commission, Arbonne pays you back a % on your own purchases, Tax write offs because you're considered a home based business. It's a no brainer for me. I want to sign up!!!!

Cleared my skin Moisturized my skin Smooth and soft pricey Too many steps This is the only thing that actually cleared my skin. I have a lot of blackhead and whiteheads and sometimes pimples. I loved it.

Comments

So this is my first time using this product. I have been EXTREMELY stressed about my acne and nothing has been working for me. When I bought this system, I saw results within the first two times I washed my face! Love this product! However, I would recomend to only use it once a day. EXPENSIVE! But worth it :) It gets rid of acne and works!

Comments

Smells nice and feels nice on the skin. All natural products that won't damage the skin. Bottles are relatively small for the price you pay. I'm 25 and have been an acne sufferer for a few years now. I decided to use Arbonne's clear advantage system after a course of Accutane which cleared my skin up dramatically. Arbonne for me is to maintain the little acne that I do get from time to time, and prevent new pimples from coming in. So far, I've been on it for a few months now and it has done just that. It definitely keeps my acne under control. My acne is not worse or better, but it's definitely maintained. Clear advantage leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft, and it shrinks the pores as well. It also helps in flattening the pimples that are already formed on the surface of the skin. My skin looks healthier and has a nice healthy glow to it. I recommend this system to those who are looking to maintain their acne rather than cure it. Good luck to all!

Comments

None Made Acne much worse including a rash This Product is horrible, made my face much worse and on top of it gave me a rash on my Going back to the other products hoping that I can get some kind of relief. Do Not Use !

-14

It only takes a little amount to foam up your enitre face Vegan Made my acne worse, After two weeks of using it, my acne has gotten progressively worse, painful red zits that take weeks to go away, leaves scars. I did not know that it takes 3 months to work, I did not pay $75 to have bad acne that takes three months to go away. Horrible. This product made my acne worse, is far too expensize, not worth the wait, and Proactiv is a better choice, its cheaper and has way better reviews. I want my money back.

Guest T
Guest T

Cleared up most of my blackheads and pimples on my forehead and chin. Wonderful smell. And it made my face less oily and so smooth. My sister who had light acne used it and it cleared it all up and it never came back! I stopped using it for a few weeks and my pimples came back twice as bad even on my cheeks( I've never had them on my cheeks before) It works if you keep going with it!

Comments

smells nice, makes skin silky smooth, cleared my little bumps up just over the past few days! kinda expensive :/ but i guess it was worth it. and i had to order it from a catalogue. i haven't been using this stuff for very long, but i've ALREADY noticed a positive difference in my skin. :)

Guest Becky
Guest Becky

Non-Drying, Leaves skin smooth and clear. Gets worse before better, but worth the wait. I have to say...you HAVE to give this one a fair chance. I am 34 years old and have hormonal acne breakouts. I have tried everything under the sun... to the point where I just figured I HAD to live with this fate. Let me tell you.. now I dont. When I first tried this I was skeptical, as nothing I ever had tried "truely" worked, and I admit..I wasnt impressed at first. I broke out worse then I already was... my skin became actually very oily.. I ALMOST stopped use and switched back over to Clinique's system which up till this point worked "OK" for me. Then I realized that what this product was doing was actually clearing out my pores from the inside out... getting all the bad out.. which was the cause of the oil and the breakouts... THEN all of a sudden it felt like overnight it just cleared up totally. Ive been using it only a couple of weeks and am THOUROUGHLY impressed! You HAVE to stick it out and keep using it, even if it goes from bad to worse it WILL get better. I will NEVER use anything else again, I am hooked! I still get one or 2 pimples during high-hormonal stages of my cycle.. but NOTHING compared to what it was. OH and as a bonus, my make up goes on smoother, my skin is even toned.. I can go OUT of the house w/OUT any makeup and feel comfortable. Im just amazed. Also I only use the topical part of the system, the 3 steps. I did not purchase the pills.

Guest Sally
Guest Sally

Cleared my skin up almost like magic! Within 3 days I noticed a difference. The packaging says it may cause redness but it didn't for me!!! I love it. The consultant explained the line is botanically based too so knowing that it comes from plants and science as she described makes me rest as I know I'm not jamming animal bi-product and chemicals into my skin I have yet to find a con in anything I've tried. I have a few scars and it has helped but there are other product that do...re9 serum helped me! IS...if you wanna use a quik fix....find one. If you want to use a healthy product on your skin and know its great for you...Arbonne is it. My friend is my consultant and I know she would never recommend ANYTHING harmful to me or my family. She also explained skin takes time to transition from "store product" full of fillers and chemicals to a product that is pure and safe to use. She said I may break out initally because my skin will push out the junk inside...makes sense hey! I give anything 4-6 weeks before I pass judgement now!

-31

Refundable Great product if you want more acne Inflammation and soreness of face, causes abnormal breakouts the size of bug bites, embarrasing, painful, NOT RECOMMENDED IF YOU HAD PLASTIC SURGERY, my face has never felt so painful before This product made me want to commit suicide, i would love to sue this company.

Comments

Smells good, and i really works for my skin. my skin doesn't dry out and it feels smooth and clear. Arbonne is amazing!! Doesn't really help with acne scars. It really works. I highly recommend this product! When i frist tried it, a friend had given me some wash and toner to try. and after about 3 days, i couldn't believe the improvement that had come to my face!! is reduced the redness and the swelling, and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. after about a week, i only have a few pimples on my forehead and nose. i haven't seen any improvement in the scars, but other than that Arbonne is the best thing that i have ever used!!

Comments

great smell and works fast leaves skin a little dry and doesn't help with acne scars I'm 23 years old and have been dealing with mild to moderate acne since i was 12. I've most likely used everything out there that you can think of (including proactive). Nothing was working for me until a friend reccomended this product to me. I noticed a difference right away! The redness was gone and the pimple size was going down right before my eyes! The products have a nice peppermint smell to them and make your skin smooth and tight. I also take the supplement that was provided with the package which is once a day with a meal. The only negative thing really is it drys out your skin a bit. But it did state that on the lable, so it's not like i wasn't expecting it. Otherwise, great product!

Guest Krystin
Guest Krystin

Great smell! Made my skin extremely dry, so bad that it was peeling off and hurt. Not good for very oily skin but does dry down pimples.

Popular All-over treatments