Apple Cider Vinegar (as a drink) Reviews

Apple Cider Vinegar (as a drink)

Just starting ACV as a drink: two weeks in.

I'm 34yo male, suffered since 14, used everything from long and various dosage courses of isotretinoin, antibiotics etc etc etc. You get the picture. Had not tried this as of yet but have had suspicions for a while my issue is an internal digestion one. I get now more inflammed 'red dot' and 'under the skin' type acne than when I was a teenager, which was more pustule. My diet has been ultra clean for years. I gave up dairy some time ago, and never eat artificial sugar. I try to keep all food I eat on the low GI side of the scale. I trialled not eating gluten but this didn't really have an effect on me. I also take zinc piccolate twice a day. And so, here I am, two weeks in to trying out ACV as a drink. I have a bad breakout, worse than normal. I'm hoping this is the so called 'purge' stage. I'll write back here in a couple more weeks to provide any progress in the hope it can help anyone.

Hye, I've also started, stopped and just started using ACV again because I started to break out. Twice when I've restarted I have broken out which is discouraging. Can you please update us as to whether or not this is just an initial phase? Thanks
Hi there. I'm afraid using ACV as a drink did little for me. I am however using it with the Aztec healing facial clay and am finding some relief. I have also drastically reduced my diet to little gluten and no dairy or vegetable oil. I eat lots of fruit and veg, drink lots of water. My skin has somewhat improved but acne remains an everyday concern and obsession for me. In reality I'm managing a condition I cannot cure. Please feel free to drop me a message if you think I can help you in any way. Regards

Works for some,acv works especially well for those suffering from acne because of a leaky gut

I notived instant results from drinking acv shots on a empty stomach once a day, simply because I suffer from leaky gut syndrome which is a over looked cause of acne in my opinion. Finding the root cause of your acne can be exhausting,and can take years, it took forever for me.. It literally took years for me to pay closer attention to what I foolishly overlooked for years due to pure laziness, and intimidation.. maybe skincare was truly from the inside out, because externally I was following all the rules, so I did the work, and did my research to learn more about what could be the root of my ance evils. After coming to the conclusion that I suffered from a leaky gut it all came in prospective for me, if your leaky gut is in bad shape, as mines were from never drinking enough water, and eating terribly over the years then you will def see results, if not then your body may not need the acidics that acv shots can benefit when consumed. Butt, if you are suffering from a leaky gut, then this will heal your gut and you're shin will greatly benefit from it!! Understanding the root of your acne will save you greats of endless nights scouring the forums for some type of relief or answer to your skin concerns..

Comments

Bragg's ACV with the "mother"

I drink 2tbsp a day diluted in water. Good for overall health. Helps with yeast overgrowth. Use it for your salad. It lowers blood sugar and bad cholesterol. Haven't drank it long enough to see if it helps with my skin or not. Been drinking it for 5days.

Fingers crossed for this ACV

Hello! I just moved here in Australia, about 3 months ago, but originally I'm from Philippines. So, I think that the main reason why I have a pimples breakout today is because of the change in humidity. I thought ACV is just for losing weight, but I saw one video discussing the effectiveness of this. I'm giving this a shot! Hopefully, this will be the answer to my problem. There's a lot of great reviews about this that push me to try! Will come back and post after 3weeks!

Did nothing

Being overly stressed out and living where it's hot and humid most of summer, my skin broke out. Seemed like from one day to another my forehead had completely erupted and was entirely congested and mostly around my jawline and somewhat on my chin and cheeks as well. Desperate and wanting to go for the natural route, I googled drinking apple cider vinegar for acne as I had heard great things about it before. I stumbled upon the article on xovain (pretty sure was the first result) about drinking it for a week in large amounts, seemed convincing so I went for it. Drank four tablespoons of Bragg's apple cider vinegar in water (and decaffeinated green tea), three times a day, for seven days. I was so hopeful this would rid me of the congested all over my face but my experience was not a great one. Drinking this did absolutely nothing, didn't make it worse or better, just nothing except give me two sores in my mouth the fifth day of drinking it. Was disappointed of course but glad I tried it and stuck it out for those seven days. Definitely don't recommend this approach or really feel that this will have any or much of an effect on acne which you can probably read about on the acne einstein site "myth busting ' apple cider vinegar for acne." Still worth a try as some people have been successful.

I don't think 1 week is long enough
You should try that for a month

Acv ADVICE PLEASE

Hi I'm a 17 year old male and have had acne since 13/14. I never get cystic acne but I have a face full of medium sized red dots. I used benzoyl peroxide with clindamycin as phosphate 1% and benzoyl peroxide 5% last summer and my face was almost completely cleared but I still had about 15 red spots on either side of face so I went to my doctor again because my prescription was used up and she prescribed Epideo to finish clearing up my face. Ok, that is when ALL HELL broke LOOSE! I started breaking out NONSTOP. My face got totally red and pealed like crazy in the beginning but now I'm more used to it. I'm still using it a couple times a week. When I was so dry I started using coconut oil which helped so much with dryness but I firmly believe that it breaks me out, I have tried it twice and each time it feels GREAT but after about a week after using it once or twice I break out in very small dots everywhere. I firmly believe in curing acne naturally and have for the past couple months eliminated all dairy, most sugar and most meat from my diet and I always eat a homemade vegetable soup consisting of green peppers, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and celery. I eat this for most of my meals daily. And have been using a multivitamin plus zinc and vit d3 4-5,000 IU per day. Plus I drink lots of alkaline water every day and wash my face with acidic 4.0 water. My face has not cleared up in the least. Do you think it's because I have only been doing it for 2-3 months or am I doing something wrong. I also run/work in a woodworking business with LOTS of dust, is this a negative for my skin? If so what can I do to help? I've read MANY reviews on Acne.org and YouTube of how people healed there acne by drinking and/or using Apple Cider vinegar as a topical. And what I have noticed is most people that this has helped are people that are close to there 20s or older I'm 17, so if someone could give me some advice if I should run to the store and pig out on ACV or not, and my whole acne disaster I would be soooo grateful. My email is daviddyck17@[link removed] Thanks!!!! P.S. I hang out only one day a week and try to hide my face as much as possible. I HATE my face and have for so long, if this would help me get cleared I would have my life back!! #fingerscrossed

Definently steer clear of any products containing coconut oil because coconut oil is rated highly comedogenic and is not good at all for acne prone skin (clogs pores)...the best oils that are excellent for acne prone skin are hemp oil, argan oil, and Rosehip oil (in that order, and should be organic cold pressed). As for Apple Cider Vinegar, I am not sure if that will help clear acne up- definently make sure to dilute it if you try (maybe mix with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay or another type of Betonite Clay and make a face mask?). I have heard mixed reviews on ACV for hormonal acne and some say it's no good for that, but you said yours isn't hormonal, so it may help some. Another important tip-- D3 is AMAZING, but it needs Calcium & Magnesium to work the way it's supposed to work. I would recommend asking your doctor if you should add in a CalMagD supplement with your D3 regimen. ALSO, take a look at your D3 vitamin and see what it's made with. Many D3 supplements contain stuff that can exasperate acne more than help it. I am using Islands Miracle 5,000IU D3 supplement now and it is has olive oil in it (which is great for immflamation when taken internally). I like that one and I purchased it off of amazon. As for my CalMagD supplement, I really like Nutrilite Brand that I purchased online at [link removed]. The combination of both of those for me has worked wonders. You are still very young so I have faith you will grow out of the acne stage (girls tend to suffer from it all through their 30's too, so we're not so lucky lol). My last piece of advice would be to just be very conscious of the ingredients in your products. A lot of products that are supposed to HELP acne have ingredients that are known acne triggers. Also, don't over wash your face. Try moisturizing with the hemp, argan or Rosehip oil too--all 3 of those are excellent options!! Good Luck!
Look into The Regimen, please. It will get better. Don't convince yourself that you hate your face. It will go away eventually. Use the regimen day & night and be CONSISTENT. Even after it seems clear. Best of luck to you, I hope you get clearer and start feeling better!
Hi, I've been reading a book called The Clear Skin Diet for my own acne. It seems like some of the veggies in your soup are not overly beneficial for your skin? Try deep green or deep red veggies, or things like avocado or fish which have good oils. I'm enjoying the book as it's quite detailed and has given me a good starting point to try to improve my acne through diet.
The last time I broke out so much it was due to an acne skin infection. Taking antibiotic and a topical antibiotic helped clear me acne. You should talk to your pcp.
I tried all natural but only removing gluten from my diet and using other grains such as rice, corn, millet, and flours such as chick pea, almond, rice. That along with changing my pillow every 4 days and using Aloe gel on my face did wonders. After gluten free the biggest help was doing oil cleansing to wash my face. WOAH. Still can't believe. Have half a dozen friends and family doing it now as a result. Research it- it might work for you. Ps the only thing that works for me is. Mixture of oils such as coconut, almond and sunflower with some glycerine.
I've been drinking ACV the raw organic one that says "mother" fir one month already. I lost 6 pounds . I had backne n acne in my face . I felt my blackheads were even coming out fast with me even squeezing them. This was so weird for me and amazing at the same time. I'm also seeing that my cellulite in my upper leg area are improving. Drinking ACV alkalinizes your body. Maybe my body needed this badly?? But I'm sure happy with the results. One thing to note: I only drink one 8 glass water with two spoons of raw cvinegar and one full squeezed lemon every morning before meals.

I immediately Broke out from drinking apple cidar vinegar

Forgive me for any grammatical errors please, Alright sooooo, let me dive right into it. I have been taking either one or two (depends on how I feel that morning or night) tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar NOT dilluted for about a month an a half. I began to break out immediately but I thought it was because I was using the wrong washing powder, any ways, sorry , but I was taking ACV for a faster metabolism not for my face I didn't even know that it could so called HELP with acne, sorry anyways, basically my face looks horrible , I would take a picture but I rather you guys get your laugh from cartoon network and not my face, but ok so I would really like to know what can help clear it up. I am a workout addict and sweating isnt doing it, I don't eat beef, pork or drink sodas all I drink is water and green tea. I choose to eat like this this isn't a punishment. but yeah anyways, so I've tried turmeric , mixed with other natural herbs but nothing is working, can someone please help me clear my skin, my face is so ugly I try to avoid mirrors. I know a lot of blogs say that ACV will make you break out FIRST then it will clear it up because it is detoxifying your body but there are toxins in everything I eat so What the heck is the ACV going to do keep messing up my face until I become a vegan but Seriously sorry ,if possible can it be affordable I mean like im a college student, I am NOT about to pay 40 dollars for a little tube of something that i dont even know if it will work or not. I honestly need jesus to lay his hands on my face, i'd love that, that would just make me a happy camper, alright sorry i'm done. Help me please . Oh yeah and I stopped taking the ACV about a week ago , hopefully you know that but alright . toodles

Unsure

Okay so a lot of reviews here are only after a few days so I decided to do one after drinking it for almost 4 weeks. I am a 22 year old female and have struggled with acne since I was 12. Nothing worked for me so unfortunately I took accutane twice. After those doses my skin stayed pretty clear until about 4 months ago. Which was five years after accutane. I started getting cysts again so I went back to the dermatologist hoping to hear something other than accutane. Well , thats what they wanted to do so I refused since it is such a harsh medicine. I decided to try something else. So after reading and watching videos on this stuff I decided to try it. The day after I started drinking this my face was really clear and someone at work even mentioned it. But the week after that my skin broke out so bad. I decided to keep drinking it. I am almost at 4 weeks drinking it twice a day in water. about 2 table spoons each. My skin is pretty bad now. I have a large cyst on my chin but it flattend pretty quickly. and medium pimples on my cheeks and jaw line. I'm hoping that this is just "purging" since that is what happens with a lot of acne treatments. I'm going to continue to drink it for a couple weeks to see how it turns out, and then I will post another review. So as of now I give it two stars because I'm really unsure if it is working at all.

exact sme thing happening to me...:( worked amazingly in d frst week bt strted going downhill frm dere...i m in my 3rd week...plz let me knw hw it goes fr you..good luck
This is what happened to me when I drank the acv. I started off by drinking two tablespoons everyday for a few months and was very clear. But after a while, my skin started acting bad again so i took less of the acv and drank just one tablespoon per day and my skin got better and stayed better after that. I believe taking the 2 tablespoons became too much for my skin to handle so the reduced amount was the perfect amount for it to keep doing its job well. Hope this helps !
hello what is the progress
Have you had your testosterone levels checked? You may have PCOS
and we never heard from her again. So much for the update. Anyone else got an update please Does it get better

unsure

Long story short... I am a 22 year old female. 5 years after accutane my acne is coming back with vengeance. I started getting cysts again, So I decided to drink 2 tablespoons in water 2 times a day. I am on week 3 of this and I am unsure if it is working. The day after I started drinking this I got compliments on my skin. However, the week after I started breaking out pretty bad. Multiple large cysts, little pimples, whitheads, etc. I hope I am just in the "purging" stage. I have read so many good things about ACV working. I do drink the Braggs Organic vinegar. I am going to continue to drink this for a few more weeks to see what happens. I have noticed that my digestive system is working really well. Before starting I had horrible stomach pains and heart burn. That has subsided. I will write another review on week 5.

Hi there, Thank you for this useful review, I was wondering what happened after week 5 did you see any improvement? I am having the same effect as you.

Not The mother mentioned in it.

I started to use ACV 2 weeks back ,but "the mother" is not mentioned in it ,So is it harmful to my skin? , Though i am not getting fruitful result. Can anyone suggest me what to do?

Don't worry abt the mother. The reason it isn't in there is because it isn't naturally in apples and ACV is made from the crap that comes out when apples are left for years to ferment. Also, it isn't safe to drink the mother. Hope this helped!

Clears my skin

Drinking apple cider vinegar (Braggs or any kind with the "mother") always clears up my skin. I put 2 tbsp in a large cup, then add 1/4 of a tsp of baking soda. After it stops fizzing, I add 2 cups of water and drink it. The baking soda neutralizes the acid in the vinegar. Try it!

MANY USES

I LOVE apple cider vinegar. Remember it needs to be unfiltered to get more benefits. Its a great toner, cleanser, and pro-biotic shot. I use it as a toner primarily these days, but sometimes I make tea or a smoothie even and add a splash for the probiotic goods,. makes me feel pleasent. Read up on it. Its great! Will it cure acne?... Its a helpful addition in general... but you need to first learn what is causing the acne. If its an intestinal flora problem you might want to start with cleansing and dietary investigation. OR start with a higher dose of probitocs and then ease into the upkeep with ACV

Pressing on...

I've had acne ever since I hit puberty, which was right when I turned 11. I am 19 now. I have not had a day of clear skin since then so as you can imagine I'm about done dealing with this. No bathing suits, no cute dresses, no tanktops, nothing. I'm tired of having bad skin I just want to be able to be confident in my own skin! I've tried everything, nothing worked. I cut out 90% of my normal dairy intake, caffiene and have tried to really limit my sugar intake. I also try to make sure I drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. I have acne on my face, back and I get it on my chest occasionally but that's just from hormones. About 6 months ago my skin broke out worse than it has ever been. I even had it on my chest constantly which was not normal. I had no idea why and nothing was working to get rid of it. I started using ACV on my skin (undiluted on my back, diluted on my face because of my face being more sensitive) and about 2 months after using it my back started to clear up tremendously, my face still was as broke out as it had been. I went on vacation and stopped using the ACV for less than a week and I began to break out again, so I thought "okay, this must have been working, so why not take it internally as well?" I started off with a teaspoon twice a day for the first day, then worked myself up over the next week and a half or so to 4 tablespoons twice a day. I took the 4 tablespoons twice a day for about a week or so then cut back down to 2 tablespoons twice a day. My face has cleared up by 75% however I feel like my back hasn't even cleared up by 50%. My skin on my back overall does look healthier, but I still have quite a bit of acne. I've been doing this for about a month now, so I'm going to press on and hope that it starts to work for my back as well as it has for my face. Anyone have any ideas why my back isn't clearing up as much?

Hi, i would like to say I started having acne in my mid 20's and tried everything. Finally I went to a dermatologist and said I have temporary adult acne just like teenagers do, in most cases. I would like to recommend "Aztec Indian clay" for face and body (baths). I love how my skin feels and helps with many things!!! I do recommend a dermatologist only because I suffered trying all products and spending money until I prescribed a simple cheap generic medication for less than $10 that cleared everything, I couldn't believe it. My dermatologist said my face produces too much oil and in order to clear my acne I will need to kill it from the inside as well as using OIL FREE products!! I hope this is helpful, I went 6 years before I finally went to a dermatologist and it solved everything, plus the Aztec clay reduced my scars and skin tone. I also recommend researching lemon juice on acne, it has helped me reduce darker spots from the sun and lightened my face, I try natural things and read a little about natural cleansers and now trying apple cider vinegar for better health too. Let me just say I don't need make up and I wear sunblock everyday on my face and arms, oil free of course. Please see a dermatologist first bc that has made it 90% easier for me keeping my skin clear. I hope this info helped :(

Ugh..

I was really hoping this was gonna work for me... I tried drinking it for a week and just couldn't get used to the taste.. I tried using honey to sweeten it and really diluted it but it was still impossible for me to drink it without feeling sick.. I tried applying it topically too and saw no difference and it stunk up my bathroom... Oh well Im glad it worked for other people! Its worth a try...

I have read the benefits of apple cider and coconut oil. I recommend you reading some info on cold pressed organic coconut oil.... It too is great for EVERYTHING. Maybe this could be for you :)

I had more pimples but less noticable after drinking acv.

After drinking ACV diluted with water, I had pimples and only 1-3 cyst acne on parts pn my face where I don't usually get it 😦 but it's not swelling red and it's kinda dry too. But do you think it's just my skin purging? Please I need answers immediately 😢😦

How long have you been trying it for?
Definitely you skin purging
Did u loose weight

Miracle worker

I am 22. I struggled with cystic acne for over 5 years. Final started drinking organic acv twice a day for a month (1tbsp in the morning and 1 at night with water). Since then my skin has completely cleared up. I no longer need to drink it for clear skin which is why I call it my cure. Definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with acne. When topical treatments don't work you need an internal fix and drinking acv did the trick for me. Can't hurt to try it as it has other Heath benefits.

How long did it take for your acne to start clearing up? Were you dieting or taking/doing anything else to help clear your skin?
Did u loose weight?

AMAZING! IT'S A MIRACLE

I suddenly encountere dadult back and chest acne about 2 months ago. They started off about 5 or 6 pimples but continued to get worse and worse - im not sure what this was down to as my routine didnt change so I guess it was a sudden hormone imbalance. The doctor put me on tetracycline which made it even worse, i read about ACV on an online forum on acne.org and after trying everything else i thought i would give it a go!!! ITS A MIRACLE! I have only been using it around 3 days (1 tbsp diluted in water in the morning and the same at night), also diluted as a toner 1:1 and rubbed on acne morning and night followed by 5% benzolyn peroxide! WOW what amazing results my near 40+ spots on my back and chest have cleared almost fully (just a few blemishes to go)! I had nearly given up hope of find a cure and my confidence was rock bottom. I can see the results happening in front of my eyes! I am going to continue drinking ACV as the health benefits are great. I am also cutting out dairy as this may also be an irritant for me. I will tell anyone to try it! but be careful it is very drying and and could irritate sensitive skin if over used as a toner. GIVE IT A GO!! GOOD LUCK!

Did u loose weight because I don't wana loose weight I'm already skinny

SO GOOOD!!!

seriously. it works so well! im living in EU and i dont use this brand of ACV but another one. and i mixed it with water by 1:1 amount. it worked really really well and the fact that its natural and it balanced ur PH really satisfies me! I now try to avoid other harmful cosmetics! only a soft cleanser but the rest like moistoriser or acne treatment are all natural! 5 stars!

Did u loose weight

Safe for everyday and showing results

Hello. I'm a 26 year old female. I didnt start getting acne till I was about 20. and I get those huge cysts that take months to go away. antibiotics didnt help for long term. When I was 22 they put me on actutane and that worked combined with being on birth control. Within a year after actutane my acne was back. Birth control wasnt working either. Turned out after getting blood tested that I have too much male hormones. The medicine they wanted to give me sounded dangerous and I could only be on it for 6 months. I decided to take a more natural approach after finding out about my hormone imbalance. Eating clean did help, but its hard being super strict on your diet. Anytime I would get a flare up I felt like a failure. About 2 weeks ago I started mixing ACV and water before my meals and this has been the best my face has looked in awhile. I'm not completely rid of acne, but I have no more cysts. I have a few small pimples but those are easy to treat. I'm hoping after those go away I wont have anymore. The most promising sign is that I'm about to start my cycle in a few days and still havent seen any new blemishes. (I'm not on BC anymore) I know acne bacteria can linger for a few weeks but every day I see less and less blemishes. I hope after a month or two I can be rid of acne if I keep this up :)

Your review is refreshing and gives me hope. I'm 39 and my hormones have been out of whack since i was a teen. No bc or supplements could balance them. I suffer terrible pms monthly...that last for weeks at a time, in reality i have maybe 1 week (barely) of "normalcy" a month. On top of all that, while my auntie suffers from celiac, i was recently dx with non-celiac gluten intolerance. My digestive system is just a mess. I've read countless articles and reviews regarding ACV helping immensely with this. I bought my first bottle of ACV yesterday and will be starting my first drink as i finish writing to you. I hope i'll get some relief as i've exhausted every other option. I just wanted to say Thank You.

ACV is a Miracle Worker

I'm a 17 years old girl and I've always had clear skin with the occasional hormonal pimple. A few months ago, I started to get really bad cystic acne on my cheeks and chin. I felt horrible and I didn't want to go outside. I didn't want to put make up in either because it just made my face look dry and horrible. I tried so many different face washes and lotions but nothing helped and some actually made me break out worse. I felt like nothing was helping. Then about a week ago I came across a video on YouTube about how Apple Cider Vinegar helped cute acne. So I thought why not give it a shot. I started using the CeraVe facial cleanser twice a day and then apply Heinz ACV all over my face. I also would drink about 2 tbs with a tiny bit of water after breakfast and dinner. I stopped using lotion because I have naturally combo/oily skin and I felt that it helped reduce break outs but maybe that's just me. After about a week, I saw a huge change in my skin. I didn't get any new break outs and my scars were starting to fade. Hopefully after a month or so my skin will be clearer. I think the 2nd main thing that really helped my acne to clear up is competely cutting out sugar from my diet.

By completelycutting sugar from your diet you mean not even fruits?
DDA

MEN who struggle with acne - take heart.

I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to write this one. I'm a 28 year old (very active) male, who has been dealing with acne for the past 10 years straight. Recently, I've been dealing with big, cyst-like pimples that don't graduate to a whitehead and hang out for awhile. I have used everything to treat it, and have been to multiple dermatologists. Some of the remedies I have used/tried over the years include Accutane, antibiotics (a couple types), prescription topical treatments including creams and dabbers, oregano oil, Proactiv and all all of the over the counter products containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. The Accutane, and possibly the antibittics worked temporarily, but my skin would return to its tainted form. Everything else was almost pointless as my skin would adapt quickly and become resilient. My skin condition would also really affect my confidence unfortunately and would literally ruin my life. I didn't want it to own me mentally like it did, but I couldn't help it. So, after years of trying all these things, and not wanting to take the antibiotics that my dermatologist said was the only option I had (medically), I came across people's YouTube videos and posts on this site about Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). I had already tried other natural remedies like Oregano Oil after some people raved about it, but it rendered pointless for me. But, I thought I had nothing to lose, so I went out and bought the Bragg's brand ACV. I started by taking one tablespoon orally; either mixed with water, or like a shot and chased it with water. I would also take it topically by using 50% water to 50% ACV and a cotton pad. I would let it sit on my face for 10-15 minutes before bed only. It would sometimes leave a red mark on my face but would go away eventually, definitely by the am. So, it has been almost two months now, and the results have been promising. I don't worry about acne anymore! I got one or two pimples on my face the day after or two days after starting (which were probably on their way anyway as I was going through a rough patch), but besides that the skin on my face is clear! I will SOMETIMES get one on the back of my neck, or somewhere inconspicuous like my back or chest, but I don't worry too much about those as my face is really what I care about. They are also few and far between. They are probably due to the fact that since my skin has cleared up, I've been having more cheat meals; eating a ton of Ben and Jerry's and what have you (I need the calories). I don't really know the reason for the success. I've read about how ACV balances your skins PH levels when taken topically. I also noticed when I used it topically on pimples I already had, they would shrink and/or come to a whitehead faster than normal. I also noticed that it helped with my digestion considerably. This led me to wonder if my acne was due to some stomach/digestion problems. This YouTube video sort of corroborates this possibility ([link edited out] removed] The only precautions I have would be when you drink it, it is probably preferred that you mix it with water. When you swallow, try to get it straight down your esophagus without having it splash around you mouth. Apparently it is not good for teeth enamel. When applying it to your face, absolutely dilute it at least 50/50 ACV to water. Then, if you want a stronger concentration of ACV later on you can add more, but I highly doubt you will need to. I've also read the importance of buying ACV that has the "mother" in it. Bragg's has been the most prominently suggested brand and I just buy it from Superstore (common grocery store). Anyways, this stuff, for me, has been legit. I still use the exact treatment methods (one tablespoon orally/topically applied at night) as when I started. If you're reading this and you're having a rough go, I'm telling you it is definitely worth a chance. I bet you'll see results in the first 2 weeks but give it a solid month. Not having acne has changed my life. This may sound strange but I feel like I'm finally able to develop into myself. I know most people don't let acne bother them, but I had some bad breakouts, for a solid 10 years. Life isn't perfect, but not having to worry about acne is a huge blessing. Ok, thats the end of my rant. All the best to everyone out there.

How many time has Youtube help us out! I am 57 & have been drinking acv for some time now. I take 2Tblspns. in the morning with 4oz. of water and its done for the day! Happy your happy with the results, next time something happens check Youtube not the drugstore! There is a natural cure for just about everything. I'd rather do research on the net than spend money on products that don't work. been there done that! People mean well and want to help, but this is your body and what work for them may not for you. Anyway just google benefits of acv or anything you want to try out and Youtube, I have had amazing results. Research rosehip oil, excellent for skin. Let's keep it moving!

LIFECHANGER

Wow, straight up its been like a month and i don't even worry about waking up with acne anymore, not only this my skin is well balanced and i think over time i have found a miracle cure Morning and night after shower i pour maybe 30 mls of my ACV mix ' 30% ACV 70% water, into my hand and splash/rub it over my face.... FAST EASY and smell disipears after like 30 seconds I also take 1 Tablespoon of ACV DILUTED!! in a BIG cup of water before breakfast and dinner I don't use facewash anymore, i don't trust the dodgy chemicals in it. (well thats a lie, once a week i use a commercial facewash) BEST SKIN EVER cost maybe $1 a week!! AND its natural

Liquid Gold

This stuff has changed my liiiiiifee, no joke. I'll spare you the 20 min intro where I talk about how long I've had acne, that I've tried everything under the sun, blah blah blah. All that's really important is that there comes a time where you are SICK of dealing with acne and are determined to find something that works. Low and behold, ACV! If you think your acne may be hormonal or diet related I highly suggest you try this. I started drinking Bragg's ACV (diluted, of course - 1 tbs to a glass of water, 2x a day) a little over a month ago. The first couple weeks, I purged like crazy - it sucked. BUT - if you think about it, it makes perfect sense - ACV detoxifies your blood and organs so all the built up toxins inside your body have to come out somehow - i.e the skin, or waste (which I experienced as well, not fun). After the initial purging phase my skin began to clear, and I got that "glow" that everyone talks about. Don't get me wrong, I still breakout. But they are MUCH less frequent and smaller than what I was used to. The best part is, you know those tiny under the skin bumps which you try to pop and they would then turn into huge zits? I had a ton of those, especially along my jawline and cheeks - they are DISAPPEARING! Slowly, but surely - which gives me hope that in a couple more weeks my skin will be completely clear with no "hiding" acne :) I also started using this as a topical toner, but that will be another review! Definitely recommend trying this AND sticking it out for at least a few weeks before you decide if it's for you. One last note - I was initially drinking 2 tbs, 2x a day and I was getting pretty bad stomach pains. I cut down to 1 tbs/2x a day and all symptoms diminished :) play around a bit with the ratios and good luck!

Popular Household/Natural