Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mother of Pearl Anti-Scar Cream - Reviews

Mother of Pearl Anti-Scar Cream

View Ingredients
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareath-3, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Allantoin, Polysorbate-60, Mother of Pearl Powder, EDTA, Imidazolidinylurea Lysine Carboxymethylcysteine, Methyl Isothiazolinone, Methyl Chloroisothiazolinone, Parfum, BHA, Tocopherol, Triethyl Citrate.
Vanbelle

arl505
I agree. A ton of money down the drain. I used to use this from the time I was 16-24 then I ventured out looking for the next best thing, I always wondered why my skin was getting so bad. I am now going back to some oldies but goodies. The ingredients are make a perfect mask. It really helps cleanse the pores, brighten skintone and over time fade marks and discoloration.

Link to comment
professorpopcorn

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes