Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam - Reviews

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam
Brand: Clinique

View Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sucrose, Disodium Phosphate, Arginine Cocoate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Caffeine, Algae Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Sea Whip Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, PPG-6 Decyltetradeceth-30, Lactobacillus Ferment, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Longifolene, Acetyl Glucosamine, Capryloyl Glycine, Perilla Aldehyde, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Beta-Caryophyllene, Phospholipids, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Salicylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol.
HannaBibi
samntha
TheBean

MentionDemons
It's 3 steps, the foam is only the first one. You need to do the full ritual once every day, and the result take weeks. The skin always releases it's grease and causes a temporary blowout. It doesn't work for everyone, but for a lot. I love it, especially the face cream in the last step, it's amazing.

Blondie10661
I also did same routine I did in the morning at night to

jannic

Blondie10661
I don't know if will help you but I have changed to garnier pure active range with 2 percent sacylic acid and 2 weeks using wow what a difference to my skin. I am all so using there bb cream for acne wow. Might help

shelly5

Blondie10661
I don't know if will help. But I changed recently to garnier pure active range 3 step. It has 2 percent sacylic acid and wow I have noticed a difference in my skin after 2 weeks it's now clear no lumps on face for 1st time I can run my fingers across my face and no lumps or blemishes spots are improving fantastic hope helps

Pwetngkabayo
cyrilmaria
MarijaGre
Mikewill

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes