Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Brand: Alpha Hydrox

Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash

Excellent Cleanser

This cleanser does a perfect job. It cleans well and does not leave any residue or film on the face (like Cetaphil). Neither is it over drying. Works really well with the regimen.

Comments

Gentle yet skin feels thoroughly cleansed Fades scars a tad faster Skin looks brighter Fast results Stopped working after a while I really liked this cleanser at first. My skin instantly felt and looked better after using it for the first month or so, but I found after a while it didn't work as well. I definitely would say this is the best cleanser of what I have tried so far, though.

Guest Some girl
Guest Some girl

Superbly gentle Easily removes makeup(even waterproof mascara) Lasts a long time Have to order online I picked this up after a particularly long string of failed attempts to find a cleanser after I somehow "outgrew" my old routine. I had heard from many people that the answer to acne wasn't heavily medicated cleansers, but actually very gentle, ph balancing cleansers. I had also been looking to try AHA to alleviate my acne, so after some research, I came across their regimen. I was scare at first, since their cleanser hardly "foams" and almost seemed TOO gentle, but I found that in only a few days time I was seeing results. My normally irritated skin was soft, supple, and what blemishes I had were calmly running their course in very little time. My skin did purge for about a week, but my blemishes were small whiteheads, as opposed to the large, irritated mountains I had been fighting. And in the last five months or so that I have been using this, I have only improved. My skin tone is far improved, my outbreaks are rare and usually singular, and my scars are fading. I will probably never try anything ever again!

Are you still using this.and wht moisturizer do you pair it with?

Defi9ni9tly improves skin texture. Leaves skin at correct Ph. Helps control acne and oily skin. Great foaming action. Removes every trace of dirt. Best makeup remover I've used too. Doesn't have a scent. Adorable. Not sold in Australia. I really cant think of any cons with the product itself. Ok I've been using this for 3 years and it is the best cleanser for acne prone and oily skin. This has recently been confirmed to me as my delivery from over seas got mixed up and I had to live without the product for 2 weeks whilst the person I bought from re sent my order. So I used Cetaphil Gentle cleanser as a substitute resulting in break outs, having to wash my face 4 or 5 times to actually get makeup and dirt off my face and even then I dont think my face was clean. As soon as AHA Foaming Face Wash arrived and I used it, my face cleared up again and I was back to skin that was actually clean. It really is a clarifying wash as it states, and affordable too.

Guest Elpi
Guest Elpi

Excellent face wash! None This face wash is excellent for my face. Using bar soap gives me problem, not this one. I'll probably use this forever. I agree with all the nice reviews about this product.

Guest Lissette
Guest Lissette

Helps to shrink scars. no wrinkles, bright clean skiin! none! I am 44 years old. when I was in my 20's I used it everyday twice a day. As I saw results I cut back to once a day. this product even made my scars disapear. I love it. I used to walk in to the store to buy it why isn't it available in stores? I need it for my teenager!!!

Guest Erin
Guest Erin

smells nice, foams well, removes makeup without stinging eyes, soft skin, improves texture have to order on-line, can't find in stores, takes about a week to deliver So far so good. I have been using this for 3 days and I can really already tell a difference in the texture of my skin. My face feels really soft and I haven't had any further breakouts - just waiting for the old breakouts to clear up/fade. Makeup is going over my old breakouts very smoothly and they are a lot easier to cover up. I am also using benzoyl peroxide and Differin and sometimes the combo of the two can make your skin dry and flaky, but I am not having that problem at all with this cleanser. I am also using this with the Alpha Hydrox Enhance lotion. I hope it continues to improve my skin. I'm tired of using something for a few months then having it stop working.

Guest Trish
Guest Trish

Cheap, it works, soap-free so no drying out. None I just switched from Alpha Hydrox's Nourishing Cleanser to their Foaming cleanser and so far, so good. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin like so many acne cleansers out there. My face is looking a lot better. My hopes are high because I've gotten great results from other products from the Alpha Hydrox line.

Guest Robyn
Guest Robyn

Very gentle, foaming action good, best cleanser I've used to date. Wish foaming action were a little better. I discovered this line several years ago and although I've been tempted to use different moisturizers, spot treatments, etc. I have never stopped using this face wash because it is the only one that didn't irritate my skin, left it feeling smooth and helped clear up occassional blemishes. I use the Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Gel for my moisturizer in the summer (love it) but don't care for the ehanced lotion so still looking for a moisturizer for the drier winter months. I think I will try Dan's moisturizer (when it comes out) or Cetaphil moisturizer. I don't know why I keep trying new things when Alpha Hydrox consistently works the best. I am interested in using BP prior to putting on the Oil-Free Gel for those T-zone problem areas. Has anyone used this line in conjunction with the 2.5% BP like Dan suggests?

Comments

SOOOO cheap!!! none It has made my skin so smooth, and has completely cleared my face within a week of starting it. I have tried just about every cleanser out there. I suffer from cystic acne, and this has helped me so much!!!

Popular Liquid