Aloe 80 Organics Aloe Vera Liquid Moisturizer Reviews

Aloe 80 Organics Aloe Vera Liquid Moisturizer

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

Moisturizing without leaving residue or goopiness on the skin. Tighten pores. Improves skin clarity and complexion. Heals acne. I actually picked this up at my local health food store to use on a severe sunburn I got on my arms and chest. I tend to have acne on both my arms and chest, and I was amazed at the unexpected results of clearing up acne, firming the skin, improving redness and skin clarity, and making my skin look soft and smooth. My chest looks great and clearer than it has in a long time! This also worked great on soothing and healing my sunburn. I was layering it on several times per day over my sunburn - it didn't cause me to break out at all and, in fact, healed the acne I had in the areas I was applying it to.

Comments

Gentle 80% Organic Perfectly balanced Paraben free Artificial color free Synthetic fragrance free Petroleum free Vegan Applying too heavily can cause breakouts Need separate eye cream I found this at my local health food store and decided to jump in feet first because I would really like to use all natural and especially organic products. I was extremely wary because it has some oils, like lemon peel. I was absolutely amazed at the difference it made in my skin. After just a week it looked like my skin was healing, but I didn't even know my skin was that bad. The citrus peel oils have an astringent quality, so my acne actually started clearing up. I found out that if I apply too much and just slather it on, it will cause breakouts but that's the case with any moisturizer. I only have to use a tiny bit and it works best if I put it onto a cotton ball first and then apply it so that I can apply it thin enough because of the consistency. I have also tried the Aloe and Papaya Facial Refresher, which is awesome, but haven't tried any face washes yet. I was shocked, especially considering the price. The MSRP is $6.41, but my store charges about $8.00. That's equal to or less than chemical drug store products! I'm totally sold.

Comments