Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder Reviews

Brand: Almay

Almay Clear Complexion Pressed Powder

Overhyped powder, not good for my acne prone skin

Mattifies Light coverage Breaks me out in bumps and whiteheads only comes in 2-3 colors This breaks me out. There hasnt been a SINGLE day that I've used this that I don't come home to find a new white head on my nose, cheek or chin, from this; together with an army of bumps. I dont even know what to use anymore. I used to use a powder from Clinique (the sheer matte) but they reformulated and now it has talc and other things that it didnt had before.Now it breaks me out AND makes me shiny. >:S This does mattify and doesnt make you shiny though. The price is ridiculous for the cheap plastic container and small amount of powder.

Doesn't cause breakouts

good for oily/combinaiton skin controls fine good for acne light coverage if worn alone limited colors available I have mild acne and combination skin. I tend to get shiny not long after apply makeup. I use this powder with the Almay Clear Complexion foundation and apply it with a brush. It last all day with maybe 1 touch up to tone down shine. I'm not sure it helped with breakouts but I know it didn't cause them.

Comments

this is good for people with less sever acne

light and doesn't clog pores keeps face somewhat matt does not conceal breakouts applicator can gather bacteria and spread it across your face I have oily skin and this helps to prevent shine and even out large pores without clogging them. The only problem in that i have a lot of red spots and this doesn't cover them. THis is not my number one choice.

Guest Layla
Guest Layla

healthy for skin prevents shine evens skin tone & imperfections none ! I usually hate wearing powder makeup because it usually breaks me out or makes me even MORE oily for some reason--not with this!! I'm so happy I found a powder that evens my skin & doesnt break me out. It hides imperfections & controls oily areas all day long. I even got complements on my skin since I've been using this...I was like--whoa what? Try it out! I recommend using a powder brush instead of the applicator pad that comes with. (almay seems to work great with my skin--I use their blush & bronzer too)

Guest Cailove
Guest Cailove

prevents shine! doesn't cause breakouts small and easy to slip into your purse good deal not messy can look cakey applicator pad is unhelpful (I use a powder brush instead) This is a nice powder. I wear it alone or sometimes with concealer to even out my skin a little, but I'm sure it can be worn with foundation and other makeup. It really helps prevent shine! I reappy it during the day, but it can look cakey if you aren't careful.

Guest Adult Acne
Guest Adult Acne

Oil control Can look Cakey Get for oil control. I could not control the amount of oil on my face every product in the world had meet its match untill this. A good combination with Mac studio fix spray.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

Good for oil control Doesn't wear off easily Doesnt seem to be causing breakouts Can look cakey if you do not apply evenly Applicator pad provided shouldn't be used on acne prone skin- too much rubbing. I was nervous to use this because I had used the almay liquid foundation that is supposed to help breakouts and that actually make me break out more, but I was in search of a powder to wear in the summer months and I found that if it crushed this up, it was just as good as the mineral powder foundation I had been using, and actually has helped my breakouts a bit. If you don't want to splurge for a high end make up, this is a good deal

Comments

good for oliy skin. a good cover up. useing to much will make your skin cakey looking, gross. didnt make my face break out or get any better so . its a good choice of powder for acne proned skin.get a color that is alittle lighter then your own. youll regret getting the same skin color as you think you have! my powder turned my skin orange!

Comments

-small and portable -gives an even, smooth appearance -fragrance free -easy to apply -reduces appearance of oily skin -comfortable to wear -does not clog pores -contains 0.6% salicylic acid to help with breakouts -does not fully disguise large blemishes -not a good idea to use the applicator pad included with product i love this product! almay clear complexion cosmetics focus on providing light coverage without worsening skin conditions. this powder may not fully cover larger pimples but it is worth it in the long term as the salicylic acid really does help prevent future breakouts. i recommend it to anyone with light to moderate acne who is wishing for a smoother and calmer skin appearance.

Popular Powder