Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Alba Botanica

Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Oil Free Moisturizer

User410314

Gross!

Oh, wow. Where do I start? Like all Alba products, it's perfumey. This is somehow wet and heavy like aloe that never absorbs. It might be oil free, but that means it doesn't blend at all. Good luck putting makeup on over this.

Comments

never causes break outs doesnt make face shiny or oily silky and gentle very expensive yet my little container has lasted for a few months because its thin enough to not need so much my face is generally extremely dry after washing with acne treatments. if you use this right after washing your face(before your skins gets a chance to dry) add this directly to damp skin. you wont need as much and it will keep your skins from drying out in the first place. it also reduces redness slightly. wears really well under makeup. and feels fresh. its light enough that you dont notice you are even wearing lotion, you just feel nice.

Comments

+Light, refreshing, soothing +Definitely did not make my skin break out +Smells nice +Not "heavy" enough to completely counteract the affects of drying acne treatments. I really like this moisturizer and I found it to be very acne-friendly. I was previously using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel but after my derm prescribed Epiduo, I had to switch moisturizers because my skin was so red and irritated that the DD Gel stung every time I tried to apply it. This moisturizer has a similar "gel" consistency but because there is aloe in it, it's better for chapped, irritated skin. To completely eliminate flaking and irritation, you have to use it in conjunction with Jojoba Oil but I would definitely recommend this as a good moisturizer for those for irritated, acne-prone skin.

Popular Moisturizers