x

Alba Botanica Natural AcneDote Deep Pore Wash reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Alba Botanica

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Coco Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Extract, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Carum petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Salix nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.

Nice face wash!
Reviewed on November 14, 2017

Smells Good, is a little bit runny but is gentle to the face. I've only been using it a few days but my skin feels better. I'm using it alongside oral and topical antibiotics. Here's to hoping!

It works! If you leave it on for a few minutes
Reviewed on September 26, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this stuff works for me. It's very runny though so I don't like the consistency. It smells very good. I apply it all over my face and ears and then let it sit there for about 5 minutes (just like you would for a peel), and then I wash it off. This combined with retinol has been keeping my skin under better control than if I ONLY used retinol.

It's ok
Reviewed on July 27, 2016

I had this product for over 3 months and sometimes up to this day still I haven't seen much results. I think it would be best for a rushing day just to clean off some bacteria and dark spots from your face in a good minute or two

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org