Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub Reviews

Brand: Alba Botanica

Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub

Improved my acne

This really helped my skin, I had like ten spots during a really bad breakout and now my skin is completely clear a week later after buying this face scrub. I use it with the salicylic acid toner, but I don’t use it every day because I don’t think a harsh exfoliant like this daily helps skin in the long run. I also use this in conjunction with other things like hormone balancing supplements, acid peels, and a strict regime. No face wash will cure acne, especially hormonal acne as this is due to an imbalance within, but the high percentage of salicylic acid in this product defo helps with skin cell turnover, which prevents blocked pores. Therefore it’s a good product to include in an acne fighting regime!

Comments

Irritates acne

I used this on my face for about a month. My acne has broken out even more and it has became very red and irritated (unlike before). I was told to stop using scrubs as they irritate skin (this is an acne scrub and should not irritate skin) so i stopped using it. Within a few days my skin is clearing up and starting to go back to how it was. I don't recommend it if you have sensitive skin. However, it did work well as a scrub to clear white heads and black heads. For backne, I believe it works fine.

Comments