Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap Reviews

Brand: Alaffia

Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap

I wish I had this my whole life...

I am 32 years old and still struggling with breakouts. I have tried every possible product you could imagine. A friend told me about this and I looked it up on Amazon and there were THOUSANDS of reviews about people saying this changed their life. I decided to give it a try. I don't know how, but it is magic. My breakouts are gone, and even my skin texture has transformed. Tea tree oil is too harsh for me, but they have numerous scents. Go on Amazon and you will see what others are saying!!! It has changed my life and I almost broke down in tears one day wishing my poor 16-year-old-self had had this :'( I hope this helps someone out there- no one deserves to live with acne.

Comments

A bit pricey, but so worth it. Hands down, best soap I've ever used.

This body wash/shampoo has several key anti-acne ingredients on top of being an African Black soap; eucalyptus, tea tree oil and neem oil (without the neem oil stank.) Does not dry out my skin. Smells rather medicinal but your skin will thank you; will even greatly reduce scarring. I can't recommend it enough. This is coming from someone who has tried practically every anti-acne body wash/soap under the sun.

Comments