Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) - Reviews

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
Brand: Acne.org

beatrixrose
southernri
aliasson

RealAnn

Acne can be a really tough skin problem. It can ruin your skin, it can ruin your date night and it ca ruin your cahcnes for getting a job. I have once been to a job interview that ended badly and I think that that's because I wasn't very much good-looking that day. Luckily now I apply for job via Internet. I found some good jobs offers here and I am hoping to get new interviews soon.

Link to comment
Shirra
alejandrovergara
ResolvedQuilt
dlang23
SprySurrey

random1
I don't know much about your detailed usage. But I do have some solid experience with this product. This product is on the higher-ish spectrum of AHA concentration, so some caution should be used. For example, when starting out, maybe once a week is best for application. Also, consider adding in some Allatoin powder, and definitely an amino acid like Arginine. That will slow down the absorption and make it a bit more gentle. I've been in the same situation and I found that overall, less frequency and less amount of it is so much better. Feel free to track me down and pm me if you have any more questions. Good luck!

Link to comment
nccha
Migvxz
Zoso111
  • Community Links

• Over-the-counter acne medications and products
      212400 posts and topics

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes