Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream Reviews

Advanced Skin Technology Green Cream

-evens out skin tone -makes skin smooth -reduces breakouts -fades red/brown spots -expensive -difficult to tell how much is left in the bottle GREAT product- I have been using this for about 2 years now and refuse to stop using it for fear that I will start breaking out again. Definitely worth the original "purging" period in the beginning. Make sure to wear sunscreen daily while using this product, as it does make your skin more sensitive to the sun.

Guest Todd

The stuff works very well. I'm on Level 9 and my skin tone is even, smooth. I did experience an initial breakout for 2 weeks, but I take is as the GC taking out the bad stuff in my face. This has suppressed alot of my acne. Takes time for your skin to get used to, my face was constantly red for a little bit. Takes patience, and had an initial breakout (but I expected that). Can be drying too, but its better than acne! Expensive but bottle lasts almost 2 months. The bottom line is that this stuff works great! It takes time and patience but after you pay your dues, it's well worth it.

Guest cuddlebug

Everything!!! Evens out skintone, unclogs pores, reduces redness, and keeps pimples away! Not much but you do HAVE to be patient. My skin became better and better but I continued to have several bumps until recently Great stuff-I will be using forever. If your skin is too sensitive for any of the prescription retinoids, this a great option.

Guest anon81

improved skin texture, fast results, gentler than rx retinoids, added bonus anti-aging function pricey... i'm using this for post-accutane maintenance, and have been delighted with it. my redmarks are fading rapidly, my skin quickly adjusted to it, and i hear it will stave off wrinkles to boot!

Popular All-over treatments