Adult Acnomel Acne Medication Reviews

Brand: Adult Acnomel

Adult Acnomel Acne Medication

Sceptic Turned Believer

I am a 30-year-old female suffering from occasional outbreaks of cystic acne. I believe it is due to hormonal imbalance as I have PCOS. I have tried many products to try and help clear up my cystic acne internal and external treatments. I have recently discovered Adult Acnomel that is very effective in halting cystic pimples from growing into enormous cystic mountains. When I feel a tender spot forming, I immediately apply the acnomel cream to the spot. This stopped the pimple from growing. The more times I applied it, the faster the cystic pimples shrank. The color became chalky on my skin after it dried, so I would recommend using it at night. I cant believe it took me 15+ years to discover this treatment but I’m sure glad I did! The price is very reasonable ($9) which is well worth every penny of the results. Now all I have to do is clear up the acne scars and I will be free of this nightmare acne!

Good Product But Strange Color

I bought this on a whim, and it's actually not that bad. I use it occasionally as a spot treatment if I'm too irritated to use BP. I only use it at night though, because (1) it smells funny and (2) it's tinted a dark orange brown color, which looks really unnatural on the skin. However, used overnight, it will shrink pimples a bit. So, my purchase wasn't a total waste.

I love this stuff

Okay.. so I moved from California to Florida where it's hot humid and makes EVERYTHING oily. My usual regemin of face wash, witch hazel, and aspirin wasn't gunna cut it. I now use this with face wash, toner, benzoyl peroxide, clean and clear dual action moisturizer with salicylic acid, a regular face moisturizer, acnomel, and margerite zinc cream. I KNOW this combo is A LOT but it's really helped my skin! Beware because this can be really irritating so make sure each previous layer is dry before apply the next step. My pores have reduced dramatically and my acne is shrinking fast. I used to think the oily and the weather would mean I didn't have to moisturize but that's not the case. Plz give this a try. Only downside is you have to be really fair/slightly pink skin tone to make this work.

Comments

Can't get better than this...

Grey hair & acne isn't fair. I've tried a 1000 things over the past 20 years. I use Proactive everyday but it's not full proof. This product is excellent for quick relief of a pop up. It's gentle on my skin. I'm very sensitive. It does stink & I really wish it wasn't tinted. I'd like to wear it under make-up. But I don't care. It works so well & so quickly I can look past those two issues. Two thumbs up ��

Comments

Acne cure and a facelift!!

I can't believe how incredible Acnomel is, I only started using it 3 days ago and having suffered with cystic acne for the last 9 years, in just 3 days I look 10 years younger... It looks like I've been given a face lift and an expensive chemical peel!!! (My rather vain and slightly camp brother is going to be so jealous when I see him next!) Initially I found the cream quite drying to my skin but I quickly discovered that by rubbing the cream in more vigorously it actually removes the dried skin (and the counter intuitive oily bits) completely, revealing a healthy spot free face (one that I haven't seen in a long time). I simply stumbled across this whilst online searching/shopping and becoming more and more desperate with the pain caused by repeated use of benzyl peroxide over several years and simply no 'let up' of rather angry acne during a stressful period at work. I really can't recommend this enough but am wary that if it gets too popular or people realise just what kind of miricale this is then the manufacturers may well bump the price up... They'd have every right to to be honest. Well, I'm off to enjoy my early twenties again!! Thank you Mr/Mrs Acnomel for giving me my face back. (I think it's even helped my wrinkles or maybe that's because I've stopped frowning). Happy creaming!

Comments

Best acne medicine ever !!

I have alternatiely used benzol peroxide or salacytic acid all my life for acne and have never had the success I have had over the last few months with using acnomel. I wish I would have discovered this a very long time ago !! Works great on the cystic acne, which I have really had issues with in my later years. Awesome !!

Comments

Blemishes will start to dry and fade away quickly. Will not dry out skin. Very gentle - yet works great ! Sometimes hard to find. Can be ordered at almost any pharmacy . I was always breaking out in my late teens. A friend told me about Acnomel when I was 20. I am now in my 40's and I'm still inlove with this product ! Has kept my skin very clear all these years!! Will use a little concealer (when it's dry) on top - for a perfect skin color match . Would recommend it to anyone with acne or blemish issues. Works great!! It is definitely the best product ever!!

Comments

Dries out acne quickly. Clears skin quickly Works well for older adults The smell My dermatologist recommended I try this before we went with prescription creams. I am 34 years old, and my skin is actually clearing up. I have to use it pretty consistently - daily - but the smell you get used to and the results thus far have been very good. I would recommend this product if other products are not working for you.

Guest Sylvia
Guest Sylvia

So far I've had great results. Only about two new pimples since using it and that went away pretty fast. Skin is finally going back to normal. Can look gritty on skin, and may cause slight peeling...but nothing bad. I wish I found this earlier but happy I have it now :)

Guest anne
Guest anne

Clears skin Cheap Doesn't dry skin Small tube I have suffered from acne since I was 13 (i'm now 22) and I have never found anything that helped me before this, including prescription medication. I have acne on my face as well as my back and this is the first summer in a long time I have been comfortable wearing tank tops instead of trying to hide my back. I've never written a review in my life-that's how great this product is!

Comments

prevents pimples from forming very effective opaque, may work as a concealer the matte "flesh" tone isn't like a lot of people's flesh the smell might bother you sulfur may dry your skin, I use it as spot-treatment to avoid this This is the best acne product I've ever found. I use it as a spot treatment - or occasionally over a larger area if I feel like I need it - with my daily regimen (mild cleanser, rinse & dry, benzoyl peroxide, wait 5 min, oil-free moisturizer, then Acnomel on spots). It's especially good for stopping pimples that are starting to form, before they come to a head. It doesn't work 100% of the time but it's pretty good. I like Acnomel so much that when my local drug stores stopped carrying it, I ordered some online. The only downside is if I have broken skin, Acnomel will irritate it, or if I have a scab it'll dry out and take longer to heal. So I only use Acnomel as a spot treatment on un-popped pimples or if I can feel a pimple coming up under the surface. I apply just a little if I'm going to be out in public, since the matte finish and the color make it noticeable, but I apply a lot to each spot when I'm going to be at home; it seems to work better with more.

Comments

-Doesn't dry out skin -Helps with redness/irritation -Tinted (can wear underneath makeup) -Hard to find in stores (I have only been able to find it at Rite-Aid) -Smell -Small tube I absolutely love sulfur products, they work beautifully on my skin. Acnomel does not dry out my skin or cause any kind of irritation. There are not enough sulfur products out on the market and when ever I see this available in stores I try to buy 2-3 at a time. It has somewhat of a thick consistency and can look quite 'cakey' if you were to wear it out during the day. A little goes along way.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

-tinted -works fast -gentle on skin -best !!! -hard to find (I can only find it at Rite Aid) This is the best topical treatment that I've ever had. After suffering with cystic acne for more than 12 years, I discovered this amazing cream. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner? This has worked better than any prescription for immediate results. LOVE IT!

Guest lisa
Guest lisa

I have used this creme for two days now and OMG. I can't believe my severe acne is almost all the same skin tone. No red. This is great and cheap I actually don't mind the smell This is going to make me so happy to not have acne anymore at 34 since I was 13.

Guest Taylor
Guest Taylor

AMAZING. I have cystic acne, and it cleared it right up. I've never had such a pleasant reaction to acne cream before. I like that its made for people 25+, becauseI've read BP is not good for adult skin. I've tried everything, even Accutane and other prescriptions, but works faster and doesn't leave me with other side effects. None. I had to look in the pharmacy part of Walmart, not the regular skin care but still easy to find. I'm singing it's praise from the rooftops. Try it, seriously.

Comments

*Dries up cysts and minor acne *Prevents forming cysts from surfacing and kills them! *Tinted cream makes me feel more comfortable in my skin, like I'm wearing makeup *Not as drying or damaging as BP *If you used minimally, can be worn under makeup *will dry out your skin, but not as bad as BP *smell is strong before it dries, but it's not a bad smell *The tint of the cream is dark for pale skin *If you put too much under makeup, it will be noticeable and flake off. Be sure to put spf or moisturizer on top before makeup. Cleared up multiple cysts I kept getting on my chin and around mouth for like 2 months! Now I just get minor acne every now and then that's not completely noticeable and embarrassing.

Guest Bobby
Guest Bobby

IT WORKS!!! I was 12 years old when I first used it; now I'm 66 and still use it from time to time. It is hard to fine. I used to have the drugstore order it for me, now I find it on Ebay! YEAH !! It only comes in a small tube. This stuff works well for zits, stopped up oil glands and most other skin problems. They talk about a bad odor, you don't eat it!

Popular All-over treatments