Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Epiduo Adapalene (.1%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%) Gel - Reviews

Epiduo Adapalene (.1%) and Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%) Gel
Brand: Epiduo

View Ingredients
Adapalene (0.1%), Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, docusate sodium, edetate disodium, glycerin, isohexadecane, poloxamer 124, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, and sorbitan oleate.
IndigoCountry
Kaila94
Reych
Essworld

drhen15

Hi congratulation to your success ! I have a same situation about your skin problem too , my question is how do you apply the product? Is it only on the affected area?

KarenM

Beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Samtaplet1
lilginge
Ofcica

Ellieh2406

How are you getting on? I am one week into epiduo gel. I completely understand not wanting to go out. The final straw for me was when I was due to go for a meal with my other half and his friends and I tried to apply make up and felt so down I cancelled and stayed in crying! I decided I had to go doctors

Ofcica

Hey! My face isn't completely clear, but it's better. My face is soo dry, i'll have to avoid applying epiduo every night, as i did fot the past 2 weeks. Yesterday I went on comedone extraction and now have horrible reddness, i wont be able to go to work tomorrow!!!! God, I hope this will heal quickly!!! Enivejz, i am od 8th week now and hope in 2 weeks my face will be better, it's christmas soon and this is all i want...

How are u doing?

healthyclearskin
Sp11
Moonlitbae
allie1324

a91
I would not use epiduo for localised acne from my experience! I did for a few local areas of acne on my cheeks. Well, it started to purge me in areas I had never had acne, and 1 year later, my face is 1000 times worse then when i started- the acne from cheeks is better, fine. but the rest of my face which had never seen a pimple is covered in cystic acne which i had never had.

Vballgal

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes