Actimine Reviews

Actimine

Guest Dana
Guest Dana

natural, no side effects none I'm 41 yrs. old and can't remember life without acne. I've tried every acne medicine out there, except accutane. Now I have less clogged pores and no new pimples forming. My skin is in the best condition ever. It's only been two weeks. I'm still using benzoyl peroxide and neutrogena moisturizer, but stopped taking antibiotics. Still a little oily, but I'm very pleased. I'm just hoping it's not like everything else I've tried where you get results, then have a major breakout.The product is a little pricey, but if it works, it's worth every penny!

Comments

Guest jboy818
Guest jboy818

Dont know Dont know Everyone, listen. I recommend everyone to take a multivitamin. It contains all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are body's need. This is a must for someone who suffers with acne. I know alot of people have different opinions on different products. Do your research. Google stuff up before you decide on a product. And once and for all, use the product atleast for 2 to 3 months. If there is no significant improvement that is acceptable for you, move on to the next. Good idea to wait about 4 to 6 days before switching to a new cleanser. Use a gentle wash in the meantime. We need to learn to be patient. Not all treatments work on everyone. Bottome line!!! Regardless of what websites promise. I would look up "Top acne reviews" on google or something and try a product from the top 5 that appear to show up on most websites. Good luck. I still suffer from Acne since 15 and Im now 26. Hope I can get rid of it soon.

Comments