AcneScript SkinClare Reviews

Brand: AcneScript

AcneScript SkinClare

stuff works no regimen just a couple pills need a discount for old acnescript customers this stuff works great same as acnescript. get a zit n it's gone right away. very little redness. just 4 stars cause they don't discount for regular users.

Comments

It works! Less expensive than what the dermatologist prescribes Not inexpensive either but worth it Hi - I'm going to sound a lot like the first review which I just read. My son should be writing this. He's looked on this site for years but he won't write the review. I want other families to realize that this product is out there so I'm writing it instead. My son is 16. He has has very serious, deep acne since he was 14. I've taken him to the dermatologist more times than I can remember. He has used many different creams and lotions. Some help and some don't. None of them has worked very well. He has never taken Accutane or anything else orally as I just can't afford that and I'm not sure that I would want him to take it anyway. I friend of my husband saw an ad for this somewhere and I looked into it. The sample really wasn't a sample in my opinion because they charge for it but at least it was cheap at $7.49 + $2.50 shipping. I wanted to try the strongest pill - actually it is two different pills that are taken together and called a regimen - Regimen 3 (the stronger one is Regimen 4 which is 3 pills but it isn't available yet). Anyhow I ordered it and my son has faithfully taken them. The sample was for 15 days and I started seeing major changes for the good in less than a week. His acne is much less severe. The pimples are smaller and with less puss. Also they are much less inflamed. I've already ordered a full months worth of this regimen (Regimen 3) at $59.99. Also - I have tried taking some of the 'Regular-Oily' skin pills. I'm 47 and still have some acne. I've found that if I take 1 pill it really helps my skin but more than that and I turn into a prune. Back to my son: I'm hoping that this product will continue to work wonders. I may try adding the third pill in which isn't available now if the two pills alone don't fully take care of his acne. Also I've dithered on whether to rate this 4 stars or 5 because of cost. This 3rd regimen that he is on now isn't cheap at $60 but I can at least afford it. I don't have the money to spend thousands on pharmaceuticals. Ultimately it seems to work well and for that reason I'm giving it all 5 stars. Sorry if this is long but I've never written one of these before. If I'm able to I'll give an update in a month and say if things are still going as well as I'd hoped.

Guest Brandon
Guest Brandon

Acnescript really does what it says. The product matches the great reviews. I had moderate acne and it has cleared my face all up. If I do get a break out its a very small.pimpl e and its gone in a day. It also reducd my oilliness a little I would like to be able to order my product and it be there in 1 to 5 buis days. No question asked. But the acnescript team is great about getting back to u by email promptly. Y Bottom line I love love the product and need it as we speak

Comments

Works pretty well. Until you stop taking them. Also, it takes WEEKS to get your order. It's been 2 months and still has not arrived. Unbelievable. Expensive. They need to get their business together. Cheapend the bottles, un-excusable shipping times, I will never buy again.

Guest Nick
Guest Nick

Ummm none, lol. I paid for the trial size and two months later still haven't received it! I can't say if it works or not as I've yet to receive it, so this product could very well be a scam...I wanted to post something beneficial and informative, ala my vitamin D review, but it was not in the cards.

Comments

reduced oiliness cheap trial sizes -broke me out into 3 huge cystic pimples that indented scars behind -made it look like i had a deathly dull look to my face -expensive if you think about it long term Im glad this worked for some people but it did not work for me at all. Yes it reduced the oiliness to some extent but it does nothing for noninflamed acne. it also made me break out in cystic pimples that i rarely get anymore. I really wished that i never took this. Trial and error for me.

Comments

Reduces inflammation VERY WELL. Excellent customer service!!! Takes some time to ship, but they're getting better. Not as much of an oil reduction. You will notice a reduction in inflammation thus an overall better tone to your complexion. You will still get pimples, but they're less visible from distance because they're less red. I recommend it and I'll keep on using it.

Comments

Nothing Doesn't work. Upset stomach. It takes forever to ship and the customer service is the worst! Don't waste your money. I took 2 pills everyday for 2 month and it absolutely doesn't work and it can have side effects. It took them 2 months to ship my order and the customer service was so rude. They said they had a risk-free money back guaranteed policy but that's a lie! Once they steal your money they won't give it back!

Guest DJT
Guest DJT

Does wonders to my oily skin. especially the ingrown hairs I get. Dries them right up. I have deep rooted acne. I am pleased with the results. My face looks fresh the entire day. I have to keep up with my order. Or I will not get it fast enough. And would like to know more about the person who created such a wonder. The bottom line is that it really works. I can see a dramatic difference in my skins texture and feel. It seems to give me a light superficial peel and reveals more new skin. I used retin-a for years but it seems like its not necessary but just for occasional uses. I am so glad I stumbled across Acne Script. All though I never used acutane, the horror stories I hear about it made me think. Acne Script actually surpassed my expectations. I saw a difference in my skin in almost one week. So for now its my number one source for clear skin. I LOVE IT AND THE RESULTS ARE AWESOME. I have been on it now for about maybe 3 months now and I believe its the formula for my skins needs. Thanks Acne Script, DJT.

Comments

- Virtually eliminated my oily skin!!!! - Thus, helping with acne - All natural - Doesn't upset stomach - Price - Shipping If you have oily acne prone skin . .TRY THIS STUFF!!!! You can do a trial period for 8 dollars. Definitely worth it. I didn't see huge results until the 15 day period, but I purchased more and i'm so so glad I did! I can now go through the whole day without having to blot or worry about how darn oily my face has become. Yuck, i hate the feeling of an oily face. Tonight, after a total of almost 20 hours without washing my face, working out hard for 2 hours, and sitting in front of a campfire for 2 hours, my face had virtually no oiliness to it. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

Guest Matt
Guest Matt

I started using the $8 trial and noticed results within the first month. I had just gotten off of Accutane but still had bad redness and reoccurring moderate acne. So far, Acnescript is the only consistent solution to acne I've come across. I used to be on the DKR regimen but chemicals and topicals ending up doing more harm than good in the long run. Acnescript is pure vitamins and herbs and I'm thrilled that I no longer have to worry about my skin. After 4 months on Acnescript, I'm very happ Price The only solution to acne I've found in over 7 years of searching. I was on Accutane but found that it wasn't a lasting solution (and it was hurting my liver and making me suffer psychologically). If you're curious, try Acnescript. The trial is $8 shipped and it won't harm your body since it's all natural.

Comments

Great Customer Service Effective None This product took more than 10 days to work for me but it worked. I was 90% clear after a couple of months of taking (also taking the curcumin and guggul) and now i am just dealing with the leftover scars. I was developing new large cysts daily and now i may get a few really small pimples over the course of a week - the best part though is that they are not giant and disgusting so instead of popping them i can just let them heal (preventing additional scarring). The personalized customer service i received was amazing and the shipping has been insanely fast for me. This product has given me some of my confidence back and my life and i am unbelievably grateful to have finally found something that works.

Comments

-decreases severity of breakouts -quickens scar healing -no side-effects -convenient way to supplement -shipping is slow, you need to anticipate a week wait after you order. Tried A LOT of supplements individually, but have found this product to work best in healing my skin. I take this along with acidophilus and fish oil, and it seems to be a working combo (finally!) With this product I was able to get off the BP regimen, just wash my face with water, and still have better results =)

Comments

- it really does Decreases sebum production dramatically -it works really fast -Less oil production -helps with acne a lot -non-Expensive for what it does :) whats 35-40 bucks i mean really? lol none for me and yes i did take the pills without eating anything and nothing happen so no upset Stomach. i am loving AcneScript man it rocks! has some really great benefits for all acne sufferers i started out with the AcneScript for Regular Skin it was ok for me but i have some Blackheads and Sebum acne so i needed too get AcneScript for Oily skin and i added their boosters-> i got "Pure Curcumin" because it is highly antiseptic and extremely anti-inflammatory.and i got there "Pure Guggul" too because it is both highly anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. and it fights against any acne - and are particularly suited against cystic acne.Which is what i like :D and man ever since i got the AS for oily skin and there boosters my skin has been great and since i am also on acne.org's Regimen my dam skin is Rocking man :D WOOT!! and Remember if you get AcneScript Plz Get atleast 2 of there Boosters man it will help your acne even more

Comments

Mostly cleared my acne Worked quite fast Easy to use Very good customer service None yet I've been thinking about writing a review about Acnescript for a while now. I'm very glad that I waited until today as I can speak to some of the criticism's in the last review. Whoever you are 'anonymous' I'm going to go out on a limb and take a guess that you are a teenager. How anyone can spew such vitriol against a company after having spent all of $3 is beyond me. If you'd like to be taken seriously consider giving a more measured review next time. Having taken care of that I can tell you that Acnescript has worked very well for me. My acne can become worse at times but is generally low-to-moderate. It is much to much for a 34 year old - this I can tell you. I've tried all of the usual things before - you name it - from Proactive to pee. None of them has completely cleared me and they've usually dried me out - especially as I'm getting a bit older. The two things that I like about this product are that 1) it worked and 2) I don't really do anything - just pop a pill. Unlike when I was younger I don't have the time to play with creams & toners & lotions, etc. I'm tired of washing my face I've done it so many times. For me that is the beauty. It has more or less cured my acne and I usually don't even wash my face at night anymore (only in the shower). I have had no reason to email anyone besides their support dept. They answered my questions in a timely way. I've been using this for a few months now and the price went from $39 down to $35. I suppose some may feel that that is high but I have no problem with it given how well it has worked and that I can now be lazy with taking care of my skin. Shipping has usually taken 3 days to my door. I would like them to have an express shipment upgrade available (why I emailed CS) but as yet they don't. All in all 2 thumbs up.

Comments

trial was cheap Maybe reduced redness, not sure if it was the beach or the pills poor customer service gave me 5 cysts (never had more than one at a time.) Big pills Too many pills Shipping took forever Makes you sick if taken on empty stomach I was excited to get this product based on the reviews. I took the free trial with the curcumin and wait for my results. Within the 12 days I took the product i got 5 cysts. I never had that many cysts on my face, ever. I emailed the CEO. Total dick and scam artist. I told him my problems he said that my breakout was due to other factors then told me how he noticed i purchased the cheapest regiment and recommended the most expensive. He told me the most expensive one was for cystic acne. Well i would've never had any cysts if i wouldn't have trusted this scam of a product. Dont believe these lies by other users who got great results and emailed the CEO and he gave them free trial stuff. Its all bull cause the CEO is a greedy, asinine prick. Selling you vitamins you dont need in your body. Vitamins dont work people! You just pee them out if you have them in excess anyway. The CEO makes you take 4 pills twice a day to waste them so he can get more money. This product is a SCAM!

Guest AY
Guest AY

Great costumer service Free sample Working imitatively Less oil production Expensive To many pills I must say to start out with the customer service was top notch. I have very oily skin whiteheads on my face and alot of small pimples on my back/chest, I started by taking two pills 2 twice a day but it didn't do much and contacted the CEO then he sent me a new free sample were I should take 4 AcneScript pills twice a day for 3 days with 1 Curcumin, 1 Guggul and after words with 2 pills twice a day with 1 Curcumin, 1 Guggul. I almost have acne free face but the only thing for me that really worked was continuing taking the 4 pills twice a day because of the back/chest it was not quit recovering if I only took 2 pills twice a day. But try it yourself you'll be VERY surprised

Comments

Reduced acne, reduced oil production, reduced PMS symptoms including hormonal acne I did experience an initial breakout, it's not cheap, it's not the smallest pill I don't think this is a cure-all but it definitely has some great benefits for acne sufferers, especially female acne sufferers. First, I think it has reduced my acne overall. It has definitely reduced my oil production. I used to have such a greasy T-zone and now it's normal. I also used to have a really oily scalp and my hair would fall flat by the end of the day. Now it doesn't. Second, before I started taking this, I always had PMS-related hormonal breakouts. This product has helped with that and other PMS symptoms dramatically. It's probably high dose of vitamin b6. However, I did experience an initial breakout. It may be a coincidence though. I'm not sure. Also, after your introductory offer, it's $30 per month thereafter. Good Luck.

Guest vegas baby
Guest vegas baby

WORKS. Almost acne free, skin less oily, reduces the swelling faster. Stomach upset if not taken with food Since natural substances not worried about the side effects. Give it a try and see if its for you

Comments

- Website offers a free sample (one month's worth of product!) - Really fast results - Decreases sebum production dramatically - After less than a week I was zit-free - Large pills - Must take 8 per day to start off with. (You'll feel like you're on a huge course of antibiotics.) - Not cheap, especially if you plan on using it long-term, although much cheaper than most products that offer the same results. I usually don't review acne products until over a month of continuous use, but I was amazed by how well this stuff works within ONE week that I felt I had to share it with you. I was skeptical about this before trying it, but I like to try different acne products on myself from time to time especially when I get the odd hormonal breakout. Also, the free sample looked enticing. Bottom line: My face is clear! It's never clear. Much less oil as well. I used to have severe cystic acne 12 months ago. I'm currently on antibiotics, OC pill and use a gentle cleanser, jojoba oil and also 2.5% BP from time to time to keep my acne under control. The addition of AcneScript has reduced my breakouts from moderate to very-light or virtually non-existent in a small amount of time. Now 99% clear and only a few annoying blackheads that Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque helps draw out. :) Try it and see how it works for you. You'll most likely love it!

Guest Liz p
Guest Liz p

Easy to do- all you have to do is take the vitamins.actually works! amazing!!!!! Expensive You should really try this stuff it has tremendously helped my oily skin and I love it!!! All you do is pop the pill and your clear!!!

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

-Works -Starts working fast -Always have deals going on -Pills are somewhat large -Must start with 8 per day I have been using this product for 1 week and i have already seen a lot of improvement. My current acne is healing quickly and I have had zero new blemishes. I am not the best judge because i am also on Proactiv at this time.I cannot say how much is credited towards the pills, except that i have been on Proactiv for almost 8 months and never has my acne healed this quickly and never has it completely prevented new zits from forming. Worth a try for anyone cause a sample costs $0.01. I will continue using this product.

Comments

Reduced acne, significantly reduced oil on face and scalp (even in my humid town), the CEO will personally email you back, very caring company. Free bottle of new beta product shipped to me (essential oil antibacterial blend), as well as 3 free bottles and evening primose oil! Can try the product for $0.01. Did not help to reduce redness, must take 4 pills per day at first which can get expensive, took me about 1 month to see any improvement. Acnescript does what it says it will do. The owner is honest, very responsive to emails and truly wants to help his customers! I started out taking 4 pills (2 twice per day) and after about 2 days went down to 2 per day. I saw very little improvement during that time. I emailed the CEO telling him I wouldn't be ordering the product any longer and was amazed that he actually offered to ship me 3 free bottles and follow his instructions, which were to take 4 per day until I saw significant improvement and also take evening primrose oil which he included free as well. My skin is no longer oily (it used to be a slick), it feels more balanced and I don't use ANY products except washing my face at night and mineral makeup! I used to be hooked on moisturizer and all of that leave-on creme was probably compounding the problem. I'm not scared to take it because it's all natural, and I have not experienced any side effects except reduced acne and pore size. That said, I am still getting a few cysts but nothing like I had been getting a few months back. I also changed my lifestyle quite a bit when I started on Acnescript. I highly recommend the book "Clear for Life" which advocates a more holistic method of clearing acne. Acnescript is a great supplement that I will continue to take in addition to leading a healthy lifestyle - there is no "magical" pill in my opinion, but this one is very close!

Guest Madeline
Guest Madeline

Everything! Skin is smooth and clear, no breakouts on period too! I can now use vitamin E oil on my skin to remove scars without fear of breaking out. All natural! Might be a tiny bit drying, but only for the first day or two, then skin regains a nice balance =] Definitely try it if you're skeptical, they offer a free trial sample! For those who have been having stomach problems and other issues, I'm very sorry! However, the majority of people should not have issues. Take your pills with food! The directions say to do so anyway.

Guest livinglife
Guest livinglife

rapid results!!! amazing! better than anything i have tried, coming from a person who has been suffering for ever 6 yrs. My skin is not oily and i don't get big hard pimples. My skin feels very smooth! Great customer service! :) this product change my life. my skin is not 100% clear because i have acne scars, but i got good result rapidly! and i don't have to wear make up. i am still taking this product to see more improvement. try it if you suffer from acne, you have nothing to loose! it increase my energy as well. i will continue taking this product.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements