AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask Reviews

Brand: AcneFree

AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask

nice

it is very nice, I use this while in the shower - I'll wash my face, rinse, and then massage this on for a good 2-3 minutes and leave it on until I do my final rinse. My skin is left feeling impeccably clean, smooth and rosey.

Comments

Miracle worker when used with Retin-a

I recently went to my local drug store and bought this mask based off a youtube video called basic bitches guide to adult acne. I am using this product every night (as needed) as a spot treatment once retin-a has fully dried. When I wake up in the morning the acne is gone or significantly smaller. I also highly recommend searching her videos (especially the night time routine) if you are looking for products to use in conjunction with the retin-a (such as this). It is truly a miracle combo.

Comments

Decent spot treatment, but not a mask

I liked this product as a spot treatment, but found it to be too harsh as a mask. I would put it just on spots overnight, and it would help shrink them. I used the whole tube just as a spot treatment. If you do not respond to benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, try sulfur

works pretty good but,

works changes color exfoliating beads works pretty good but there are exfoliating beads in it, which irritates severe acne. Also, I had a mini-crisis when one of the beads got stuck in a small dent on my face.

Comments

Alright as a spot treatment Feels nice going on skin Cheap Lasts a long time Horrible as a mask, dries out skin like crazy Bad smell, but it is sulfur soooo... If you're looking for something to clear light acne, this is a good choice. Unfortunately, as a mask, it just dried out my super oily skin, which resulted in breakouts!

Comments

not too harsh on skin not very expensive Sometimes does not work This is a good drugstore mask, but do not use it more than twice a week otherwise it will dry out and irritate your skin. Also, only use this topically, not all over your face.

Comments

- shrinks pimple overnight - makes your skin soft - sticky - bottle gets clogged and messy This stuff is amazing. It works better than proactiv's sulfur mask and is way cheaper. I randomly get really bad hormonal breakouts on my chin and use this as a spot treatment. By the next day my cystic bumps are half the size and on the second day are almost flat completely. I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants a quick fix for their skin.

Comments

-Sulfur based -Works on my sensitive skin -Some people say smell (I don't mind it) -Small tube AcneFree Sulfur Mask is one of the best products in the AcneFree line. I'm very pleased that it is sulfur based because it works great on my skin. I have oily skin and this product does as it promises: clears skin. After a long day of work and school my skin begins to look like an oil slick which can cause my makeup run. After using this product once or twice a week I have a much more even skin tone. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination skin, not sure how it would work on dry/easily irritated skin but so far I have had great results. Will continue to buy.

Guest Aabidah Abdul Mateen
Guest Aabidah Abdul Mateen

Reduces pimple size Dries them out Makes skin feel smoother None I put it on ask a mask in the T-Zone because that's where I get breakouts - especially that time of the month and especially the chin area at that time. After the first usage, I noticed a difference. I used it the second day and I still seen marked improvement. It does dry hard - it doesn't smell like flowers but that's no problem. I left it on overnight both times. I intend to use it once a day - a few days a week.

Comments

Works well at reducing pimple size Gets rid of some of my zits overnight it has a nice feeling when going on Doesnt always work Can be very drying if used as a mask It can be embarrassing to have white dots all over your face I just use it as a spot treatment and it works very well for me. I have tried using it as a mask and it only dries me out and i feel it just irritates my acne. I would recommend to use it as a spot treatment because it dries out the zit, and if you catch one forming you can just dot this on it at night and most of the time it takes care of it

Comments

Works fast Shrinks even the deep cystic pimples Leaves face feeling smooth Inexpensive Clears black heads that my normal soap leaves behind Smells like sulfur but it's really not that bad If you want an inexpensive product that you don't need a prescription for that works this is it. I use it 3 times a week at night with a witch hazel solution and a benzoyl peroxide cream. I had the deep cyst acne, the kind that is underneath the skin that never comes to a head, within two days of using this product the pimples had shrunk and were barely noticeable.

Guest Mc10
Guest Mc10

Helps acne SOOO much, my skin is so much better from using this product. Its cheap and can be found almost anywhere I have to use it everyday, and for about an hour each time. Most days i use it twice This product is one of the best i have ever used. I use this along with netregena kit, i only use the cleanser and acne control lotion from it. As a mositizer i use pro active green tea. All of these products have almost completly cleared my acne. They are AMAZING

Comments

Shrinks the pimples over night I use it every other day and leave it on for ten minutes...does wonders...in two days my skin went from having over ten pimples all red and painful over my cheeks and chin to having them flat and no more pain. I recommend it to whoever suffers with acne...the first product in four years that I try that actually gave me results instead of dissapointment

Popular Cream