AcneFree Terminator reviews

3.3/5 - 38 reviews

Brand: AcneFree

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Terminator 10 For Neck Acne
Reviewed on February 1, 2018

I've been using Terminator 10 for about 6 years now. I started using it because of the bumps on the back of my neck. I get the bumps from cutting my hair really close once a week. I understand a lot of African American men and women have this problem. Terminator 10 works great. It's truly rare when you find a product that actually works good. I have to apply it everyday, but that's okay with me. So don't wait, the acne on your neck can quickly become out of control if you don't treat it early. Terminator 10 is the way to go! Thanks for reading, Rod

This is an AWFUL product
Reviewed on January 12, 2018

I am extremely upset with this product. I used it for 3 nights on my chin and t zone as well as beside my nose. Washed my face this morning. Moisturized and put on my makeup as usual....I should have known better than to use a cheap drugstore brand , but was out of proactive spot treatment and it was late

Long story short, midday my chin goes numb. We’re talking it’s so so numb it feels odd. I even panicked momentarily that my lip injections had slipped down my face. Lol. Well now I’m twice as numb a couple hours later and my entire chin is a bizarre red /pink /orange color. The surface of my skin where applied looks as if they were painted in a layer of clear paint and I am also starting to get tiny bumps on my chin. Not sure if I’m about To peel , breakout or if they’re hives ! Needless to say I’m super frustrated. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! Use a different spot treatment.

You just have to know how to handle it
Reviewed on June 22, 2016

I use this not as a spot treatment but all over my entire face.. because my entire face is one spot of acne. As far as BP creams go, this one is great. It dries you out, but that's what it's supposed to do. As long as you moisturize about 10 minutes after using it with something like Cetaphil facial moisturizer, you shouldn't experience any dry spots. It's also worth mentioning that your skin has to get used to the strength of the BP, which can take several days of use.

As far as whether or not it works, I'd like to think that it does. It definitely seems to help bring my pimples to a whitehead when they're deep and inflamed. For me, it doesn't really prevent acne but it at least helps shorten its lifespan.

This product sucks.
Reviewed on January 3, 2016

I only used this product a few times and yeah it got rid of some of my acne but it replaced it with red dry itchy patches and wrinkles under my eyes. Not worth it at all. Don't waste your money.

AWFUL!!!!
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

The first day I tried this product it helped clear my skin up a little bit but left me with these odd dark patches of dry skin wherever I applied the product. The dark dry patches weren't all that noticeable at first but the second time I used this product and woke up the next morning to wash my face off I noticed my cheeks were completely discolored and dry from this product!

It has been several days and my skin is still peeling and looking oddly darker in some places! Please do not buy and waste your money!

It's alright
Reviewed on January 11, 2015

It worked good for a while, no miracle results but it did help. It worked best for my back acne but it helped my face as well. After a while though it stopped working and I haven't repurchased since. It's worth a shot though, it's one of the better drugstore acne treatments out there.

Overnight
Reviewed on July 15, 2014

My face has been clear as possible since I began taking the pill about 5 years ago. I switched BC a few months ago and my face broke out like wildfire. I was using a prescription antibiotic cream for acne and it just wasn't working, so I tried this. My face cleared up literally overnight. My face did get pretty dry, but I think it's worth it!

MOST DRAMATIC ACNE CHANGE EVER!!
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

I HAVE SEEN DERMATOLOGISTS FOR YEARS, BEEN ON ACNE ANTIBIODICS, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE YOU COULD THINK OF. THESE WERE LIFE CHANGING RESULTS. I HAVE MANY SCARS FROM MY SEVERE ACNE, AND NOTHING HAS EVER PREVENTED MORE ACNE. THIS DOES!!

9 year acne battled is now over thanks to acnefree
Reviewed on May 9, 2014

I find this is FANTASTIC the results are amazing! Fair enough yes it can burn slightly and sting a bit but in my experience so do the steroid medications and tablets that doctors prescribe for the condition! I used to use proactive it's works but the results are no where close to this! I was on holiday in the states from the UK and needed a fast fix I brought this out of desperation and what luck it turned out for me! I now have this shipped to the UK as nothing you can get here comes even close!

by lorely1031 on 08/04/2015 17:49
it was also out of desperation that made me use this product, it amazes me how my acne got treated in just 2 nights of application!
womp womp womp
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

Other people saw great results while using this but I didn't I just broke out even more. I thought if I stayed on it maybe I'll see results but nooo that didnt happen....oh welll..... off to the next product I guess!!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org