AcneFree Severe Acne 24 Hour Clearing System Reviews

Brand: AcneFree

AcneFree Severe Acne 24 Hour Clearing System

Didnt work

Used for awhile and didn't work for me.

This is worth a shot.

I used this product for over a year and it really helped keep breakouts at bay. I would only breakout during my period or very stressful times. But then it stopped working so well, not sure if it was because they took out the microbeads or because I might have gotten lax with the regimen, or both. Might go back to it if I can't find a better solution soon.

Self Esteem Saver!

I am a 21 year old female and I have struggled with acne since I was in the 6th grade...I started getting huge cysts on my face my sophomore year and had to take medication prescribed to me by my dermatologist to get them to go away. Once I lost my health insurance I knew my face was going to go crazy on me...so I went to the store to find a product with Benzoyl Peroxide in it (because that's what my doctor recommended) I saw this and sense all 4 of the bottles had BP in it, I decided to give it a try. I haven't gotten a cyst in almost 4 months, and my face is no longer oily. Words can't describe how thrilled I am. I barely even wear makeup anymore. Just powder! I HIGHLY recommend everyone at least try this for a month. My life is changed.

changed my life!

I started suffering from adult acne about two years ago. It got to the point where my entire face was covered in cystic acne. I tried a bunch of home remedies and a really expensive acne system that all failed. My sister recommended acne free but I figured because of how affordable it is there was no way it could fix my acne. I decided as a last attempt with an acne system before going to a Dr to try acne free severe. I'm not kidding, within a week my face was clearing up. I've now been using it for 3 months and my face its totally different. I still get a pimple here and there but nothing like before. It's a great feeling being able to rub my hand on my cheek and not feel a bunch of bumps. I don't use the toner because for some reason it breaks me out. I'm sure it's different for everyone though. For the price I recommend anyone with acne to give it a try.

Cyst Causing!

This is my personal experience, i bought this product at my local drug store, last November of 2013 as i went into the 2nd week i had notice these "CYST" appearing all along my check area jaw line, and forehead i was torn. I do not recommend this product to any of my close friends and family. I consist of Oily, acne-prone skim, i'm a guy so...... yea.

WORKS!!!

I was skeptical at first, then after about 3 days....dried up ALL my acne & started to smooth and tone my skin. Great product, must try, I mean i didn't have severe but it said severe on the pack so I figured it would work for me.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I love this kit.!!! I've tried everything. from an all natural skincare routine to a store bought skincare routine. I've low-end drugstore products like neutrogena to high-end products like proactiv. This is the only thing that seems to work for me. It doesn't dry out my skin but I do have oily skin so I don't know if I would recommend this for dry or combo skin types. I had pretty bad acne and with in two days its almost completely cleared up. LOVE this kit!!! It's amazing. I just can't get over how clear my skin is now.

Guest Luis
Guest Luis

Cleared up my acne Easy step process Dries your skin sometimes skin is itchy I have tried insanely many products and my face would always wake up with new acne. I decided to use this product and I began to notice that my acne was disappearing and now I don't wake up with new acne. Im astounded because Ive used benzoil peroxide products before. The only thing is that I have to put on dry skin lotion after I use this daily. Since using this, I rarely get acne. This might not work for everyone but it did for me.

Comments

Dries pimples Cleanser makes face feel clean Dries skin out bad Made face red Made post acne marks worse Not recommended unless you have very severe acne and very oily skin

Comments

Does what it is supposed to. It cleared my severe acne within two months! I am very happy with this product since it is the only one that has actually worked on my skin. I've tried everything! but this one really surprised me. can dry skin a bit. it is very good! I love it and i recommend it 100%

Comments

Gets rid of acne At the beginning of use, it can dry skin. I've been using Acne free since January 2012 and it has been such a blessing. However, the first two weeks of using it was horrible! My face wasn't used to the benzoyl peroxide and it was burning my skin badly. When starting out, you have to use very thin layers of the repairing lotion. Once your skin is used to the bp, the redness and irritation will cease. I almost gave up on this product because it hurt so badly, but I started using smaller amounts and now my skin can handle dime-sized amounts of repair lotion. I saw results within two weeks. See a before and after picture here: [link removed]

Comments

- Worked quite well - Removed a lot of my zits - Toner was great and felt hydrating - Removed acne without leaving scars - Results in 1 week - Never dried out my skin probably because I have oily skin. - Didn't clear up my face - Stopped working I had pretty severe acne for a couple of years and finally decided to try AcneFree Severe. This kit worked quite well on my skin because it removed 75% of the acne around my face. This was the only kit I have tried that has removed my acne. It was disappointing because it stopped working after a while and I never got completely clear. I am currently using Dan's products and on his regimen.

Comments

doesent dry skin to much does not work fast at all dont buy

Comments

it cleared up some of my acne for about 3 days after about a week my breakout got worse. i had hard pimples that formed deep in the skin and when they would pop they would bleed and were painful. this product was also very drying to the face. my skin is not very sensitive This product was not for my combo type skin.

Comments

- Gets rid of almost all acne in 3 days - Just drying enough for oily skin - None :) This was my last resort and I have tried EVERYTHING!! Clean and Clear, Duac, Epiduio, Kiehls, ProActive, Doxycylcin(oral medication), EVERYTHING. I have gone to 3 different doctors in the past year and this is the only thing that works. The toner is great, and my face is never red!! I really recommend it, but if i have learned one thing through all my trials is just because one thing may work for one person, doesn't necessarily mean it is going to work for the next. Good Luck!! P.S. IT'S SUPPER AFFORDABLE TOO!!

Comments

Cheap Works Easy to use Not too drying Dries in the beginning, but no where near as bad as other Acne Systems. It works, it is not too over-drying, and it is affordable. I got it for $21.89 at Target. Better than Proactiv, and way more affordable. Better than paying $40 for a tiny bottle.

Guest lalal
Guest lalal

-slighty helps acne -redness -burns -stings -NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN i used this for two days and my skin is red and blotchy and is burning terribly and my eyelids are burning badly..dont use this if you have sensitive skin

Comments

Clears up skin made my skin soft lightened up scars dried out skin at first In the last year my skin has gotten worse and worse. I was using mary kay spot treatment which stopped working after 2 months. I read a lot of reviews online about acne free severe. I went to pick it up at my local walmart. Within a week i noticed a huge inpovement in my acne. I have now been using this for two weeks and the longer i use it the better it seems to be getting. The first week it did dry out my skin but this week seems to be better and my skin is soft and not dry anymore. Thank you acnefree for finally giving me hope in having clear skin!!!!

Comments

This did actually clear up my skin Fine lines started appearing on my face after prolonged use This product is good because it did clear up my skin and kept it clear. The only issue I have with it is that after using it for over a year, I started noticing fine lines on my skin that had not been there before using the product. This could be because there is no moisturizer in the regimen, so maybe adding one would prevent this from happening to someone else. The bottom line is that I would reccomend this to get your skin cleared up, but I would not advise to stay on this regimen long term.

Popular All-over treatments