AcneFree One Hour Pimple Patches Reviews

Brand: AcneFree

AcneFree One Hour Pimple Patches

Can buy locally Somewhat works Easy to use Hard to center pimples $3 per patch! Expensive I bought this product because i had a couple of big red pimples, it is extremely expensive. $3 per patch. After the first use my pimple was almost gone, so it does work, but it burns when it is applied. I would reccomend this to someone that has to get rid of a pimple fast, and is willing to pay $12.

Comments

-Helped decress cyst size -BP in it can be used way after the pads are gone -Pricey -Only reduces cystic, not get rid of it Honestly, I'm currently wearing one. I only bought these out of desperation a few days ago because i have senior pictures tomorrow and a giant cyst popped up about 5 days ago. I think it reduces the size somewhat but it def. is not worth it unless maybe your in a sit. where you need a zit to have a reduced size

Guest Axl
Guest Axl

-did decrease the pimple size -expensive -run out of pads soon & can not replace them -do not fit right on face -not sure if the battery was ever working -hard to center on zit correctly -ended up using tape to hold in place Here is the deal with this product. You get a big tube of 5%BP and you get a sticky pad with a battery that "sends the BP" into the pimple. Good luck trying to put the pad on the right spot and keeping that sucker on if it is in a wierd place. The pad was fine when the zit was on my flat forehead, but forget about keeping it on the chin without some tape. Next, you can probably just get some BP get and put a BandAid over it and maybe put the zeno or a blow dryer on that, because I think it would be the same effect. The only reason this did not get one smiley face because I did get some smoothe and cooling BP out of it. The product did make the duration of my cyst less but after the third pad, the cyst still came up anyway and turned into a big dime open area of inflammation and scar that I will have for the next 4 months like always!! TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!

Popular Spot treatments