AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments Complete Scar Fade & Erase Reviews

Brand: AcneFree

AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments Complete Scar Fade & Erase

Nothing good to say. Made acne worse. Increased redness. Make poors look bigger. Didn't help the scars. Bigger breakouts that take longer to heal than if I wasnt using the product. Made skin dry and peel. This product didn't work for me it was a waste of money and time.

Guest Matt
Guest Matt

includes a sunblock -does not work for scars/enlarged pores -only seems to work for a week, mainly due to the moisturizer i imagine..then just stops -contains 'hydroquinone' which is banned for causing tumours a typical money making scam product which does not work for scar or scarred pores, do not recommend

Guest chingchongwennie
Guest chingchongwennie

works well on minor scars throw away sunblock lotion. Not enough cream. I agree with stanley, it is a hard to find product. I used to be able to find it at CVS, but now I can't find it. Plus, it used to cost 19.95. It is a really good product that helps to fade smaller acne marks. But, Like others have said, the sunblock lotion is a throw away. I still have it there after several months. I prefer the AcneFree three piece kit for moderate acne . It costs less than 20 dollars and is comparably effective to Proactive. Some CVS stores have it with an extra cleanser. The only thing is that the repairing lotion is not enough to last a month. I have incorporated the AcneFree three piece kit a part of my daily routine and have added Clean And Clear Astringent.

Guest Mary Ann
Guest Mary Ann

Works well for minor scars Hyperpigmentation works well Comes as a dual product with one of them being inefficient. I needed one that would help me in removing my scars as well as take care of wrinkles and aging lines, but this wasn't that effective. I tries scars and hyperpigmentation kit from zenmed and found it to be quite an amazing formula for treating scars, wrinkles as well as aging lines.

Guest anwarguy
Guest anwarguy

seems to clear up and tone skin doesnt seem to do anything for real scars I get the idea that the term "acne scar" is being used too liberally. What some would call blotchy reddened healing skin others call severe scarring. Real scaring is a physical condition not really addressable with ointments thus far. This product seems to speed healing and create an optimal environment for the body's own response and nothing more. So I think it makes false claims.

Guest J
Guest J

It tingled a little bit when I put it on-It gave me a "refreshing feeling" Didn't really do much for severe ice-pick scars, but it helped flatten the red scar marks from healing blemishes. Overall it's a decent product, but not useful for someone (like me) with severe acne scarring.

Guest g00dz
Guest g00dz

Clears minor scars with ease, comes with quality moisturizer creates red marks while clearing deep scars, makes skin red and irritable when used too often a must-have for any acne sufferer looking for more clear skin! it clears minor scars within days, but deeper scars take quite a bit more time (few weeks or more). While healing, the deep scars fill up with (blood?) and become red. after the scar is healed, the red comes out like a scab would, and the scar is basically healed. only use every other day or every 2 days, using every day will result in bad skin irritation and redness, people thought i had sunburn when i used it 2 days in a row. Nothing out there is going to give you a miracle cure, so i think this is a quality product that gets the job done for the long term

Guest Shauna
Guest Shauna

Some scars definately faded within a week or two. Stopped doing anything after about 3 weeks. Only got rid of very light scars. If you have alot of really bad scaring or "ice pick marks" then you may want to spring for something stronger like professional peel treatments. Works well if you only have little marks you want to get rid of.

Guest Morgane
Guest Morgane

Cheap, had some minimal results in the first two weeks Doesn't work any more after a few weeks Buy it once and use it up but that's it. You won't see any better results. The results are subtle, but as desperate as I am I was happy there was ANY result.

Guest Miriam
Guest Miriam

My acne scars became less red, and lighted a few scars. healed half my scars, and worsened existing acne. My existing acne became worse and created acne that wasn't there before. Smells horrible and after awhile the smell goes away. works only for the first couple of weeks but little results.

Guest Jonathan
Guest Jonathan

well i noticed a great improvement in the first few weeks... darks acne scars begin to fade, and make the scars lighter and more camoflauged with the skin other people also were noticing that my acne scars were getting lighter also after a 2 months of use, you dont seem to notice any more improvements... you will notice a good improvement within the first 2-3 weeks... after a while you may not seem to notice anymore improvements..

Popular Over-the-counter