x

4.3/5 - 1479 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Lifesaver!
Reviewed on January 14, 2018

I'm 19 and have struggled with acne/hyperpigmentation as soon as I entered junior high. Tried EVERYTHING including big named products. Benzoyl peroxide is what helped my skin SO much! Make sure to slowly ease your way into it (especially if you are like me and have sensitive skin) and it may burn/dry you out a little in the beginning but your skin will adjust and it is so worth it! Also remember sunscreen or a hat whenever you are out!

INCREADIBLE!!!
Reviewed on January 14, 2018

This product completly cleared my skin in 5 days!!! I have teenager acne and combination skin, if you strictly follow the steps, it WILL work!!

I absolutly recommend it!

Miracle
Reviewed on December 28, 2017

This product worked amazingly. It does not overly dry my skin or cause excessive redness and peeling. Acne has diminished completely over the span of 8 weeks. I highly recommend this product. After years of using dermatologist prescription creams and pills that cost hundreds of dollars, my skin would be left dry, irritated, and unaffected. This product finally changed all that.

Works Very Well
Reviewed on December 22, 2017

I am a 24 year old female and have been dealing with moderate, extremely persistent acne on and off for about 10 years. I have been on five rounds of Accutane which all helped for awhile but the acne would come back. After countless OTC products and other prescriptions/oral medications, I finally decided to try the acne.org regimen. I spent a lot of time reading reviews and trying to decide if it was something I wanted to use. I was hesitant as I live in Canada and knew that the shipping would be expensive. However, about two and a half months ago I decided to order the starter kit. I have been using it faithfully and diligently 2x per day as directed and my skin is now completely clear. It took about 5-6 weeks until my skin really became clear and the breakouts stopped. I have now been able to drop down to just one pump of the BP instead of a full two pumps as I was getting quite irritated from it. I really like this system for its acne-clearing performance- it really works well if you stick to it. I do find that my skin is still very dry and can become irritated on and off, and I will just adjust the routine accordingly. I have never written a review but promised myself that I would if this actually worked- all these reviews helped me decide if I should use the acne.org products and I hope that my review can do the same for you!

It works, but...
Reviewed on December 20, 2017

I've been using this product for years. I thank Dan for this unique formulation that you can't get anywhere else.

And yet...I'm getting tired of this. I'm 37, I just don't want to rub this on my face the rest of my life. One thing I'm trying is washing after applying the bp. Yes, it makes it less effective, but you get less dryness, and you don't have the residue on your face while you sleep, etc.

I'm trying to wean off. Wish me luck.

ANYONE WITH STUBBORN ACNE&OILY SKIN, DONT BUY THIS!
Reviewed on November 27, 2017

I heard many good reviews about this stuff so I immediately purchased the regimen. I used this for 3 months non stop and it was the worst thing I have bought for my skin and acne. And now my face harvested more painful acne than what I started with. Plus it even made my skin even more sensitive to anything I put in my face, especially in my eye lids which now hurts. Don’t invest in this you will waste your time and money. Hence why I went back to original skin routine with my clearasil 12 facial scrub and MY GOODNESS IT WORKS LIKE WONDERS. It helps with anyone with stubborn acne, it’s afforable and it’s not harsh. In every 12 hours you use this, you will see the size of your acne scars and appearance decreasing. And of course moisturise with nevia facial cream at day time and at night use bio oil to moisturise&to help heal scarrings. Hope this helps.

I NEED HELP
Reviewed on November 26, 2017

Hi guys, I started the acne regimen a month ago or more and after 2 weeks of it being sucessful i suddenly put too much benozyl peroxide and i burned my whole face. It was 100% MY Mistake im sure and stopped using the whole regimen waiting for my skin to heal and a week ago i noticed that my skin is breaking out so i decided to start using it again my cheeks and forehead are red and kinda burned theyre itchy sometimes and my skin is peeling off. I didnt stop the benozyl this time j kept using it but in very small dozes and i started puting vaseline so that I can heal the burn but nothing js happening like i feel like the benozyl is only burning and drying my face but not clearing the acne. And the vaseline is also not healing the burn. What Do i do? Do i stop the regimen for a while and let my skin heal then start again? I feel likeif i stopped and start again it will also get burned once i start.. or do I just continue and wait for my face to get used for the benozyl and heal by itself Im so confused. Please help me guys it’s important thank you in advance...!!!!!!

I used this for THREE YEARS and it RUINED my skin!
Reviewed on November 23, 2017

As a young teen, I really didn't know any better. I lathered this stuff on my face, even though it was slightly irritating over time. What I didn't realize is this stuff was slowly damaging my skin. I couldn't go out into the sun without my skin becoming red, I couldn't go through a day without my eyes getting irritated and dry from the long term use and damage to my eyes from using this stuff before going to bed, and I couldn't get through a day without my skin covered in grease. My poor skin was suffering from the over dryness. I DO NOT recommend for anyone to use this. It will not help your skin in the long term. I am still trying to fix my skin two years later after using this stuff for so long. It ruined my pores. My skin is slowly getting better but I have a good two years to go! Please please please go to a dermatologist. If you don't have the means to, that's understandable, but do not use this system. Clear skin for a couple months is not worth the long term damage. Benzyl peroxide can be helpful, but not in this way!!! I'm not trying to trash the company or anything, I am only trying to warn people from damage to your skin because what I went through is not something I wish upon on anyone else!

by VogueWitness on 12/27/2017 16:14
Sounds like you didn't moisturizer well. https://www.acne.org/eucerin-replenishing-face-cream-5-urea-reviews-11624/ Has done WONDERS for me
The best product I’ve ever purchased!!
Reviewed on November 23, 2017

This product has changed my life completely. Every night I would look In ge mirror cry. I went to the Dermatologist COUNTLESS times and nothing worked AT ALL. Going to get a facial would somewhat work for about 2-5 days . Almost given up ,my last option was to go on Acutane (retin A infamously known for bad side effects) I did NOT want to go on the drug neither did my mom want me to... THEN a friend recommended what she said had cleared her acne in less than 3 months. At first It sounded fishy, how would a cream clear up my face so well? (I had previously used several types of cream treatments the dermamtogist had haven me and none had worked) But I was desperate and tried it. Here I am at month 3 and all I can say is .LIFE.CHANGING . My confidence has gone up SOOOO much, I feel like actually wanting to take pictures and go out to places. If you are feeling like I was 3 months ago..PLEASE get on the regime! I hope it can change your life as much as it’s changed mine! I’ve been there... I 100% know how you feel. My only regret is that I didn’t buy this product sooner!

Pleased
Reviewed on November 22, 2017

I have had acne ever since the age of 12. I am now 18 going on 19 & it is pretty severe on my cheeks & chin. I started using the regimen in September & its now November. I have seen drastic changes in the active acne I used to have before using the product. I used to have bumps, cysts, and whiteheads all across my cheeks and chin area, but now they just look like inflamed, red scars for the most part. I definelty have far less active acne, but I'll still get a whitehead or a cyst around my chin area every couple of days, which probably has to do with hormones and diet (even though I'm vegan & eat pretty healthy). I'm going to experiment with eliminating things from my diet and stay on the regimen a little longer, then im going to work on getting rid of the hyperpigmented scars.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org