Page 2 of The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 372 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

saved my confidence
Reviewed on June 22, 2017

Before I started on this regimen I tried a lot of stuff that didn't work. My confidence was terrible and I was always sorry for myself and tried to hide my face in public. It takes patience with this regimen but after 3 months my skin was fabulous and clear. I did though change the moisturiser to a more moisturising one and the cleanser because it ran out and the shipping to Denmark is quite expensive. I'm so thankfull for this regimen tho!!!

1 month update
Reviewed on June 22, 2017

I'm a 27 year old female who has struggled with mild to moderate acne since i was probably around 12 years old. I have combination dry/oily and Asian skin so it is prone to scarring and hyperpigmentation. I am also a bit of a picker which doesn't help :(. I've tried lots of regimens (like Proactiv which i used for years but it just wasnt getting rid of my acne) and made multiple visits to dermatologists which, although effective, were very expensive and time-consuming. I've found that this regimen has been the MOST cost-effective thing I've tried. I get bad hormonal breakouts from my face to my chest and back so the Acne.org regimen was the most practical thing for me. I love that all my problems can be addressed by just one 4 step treatment (with the AHA) and I don't have to spend extra for add on treatments for my back. I noticed improvements in my skin just 1-2 weeks after starting. I still get a few breakouts during my time of the month but they aren't as big as before and they do heal faster. This will dry your skin at first but it is expected and i just use more moisturizer and a non-comedogenic night cream before bed. After 4 weeks, my skin has adjusted to the regimen nicely. Nothing I've tried has worked this well to decrease my acne. Like i said, I do break out still but soooo much less and it's only been a month. that's more progress than I've seen with anything else I've tried. I can wear a lot less makeup when going out and people have said my skin looks so much clearer. Also, my chest and back have completely cleared up and all that's left are my post inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks which the AHA is helping to fade out. THIS REALLY DOES WORK GUYS. But as is for any regimen, patience is key. Will post another update at my 2 month mark. :)

THANK YOU!!!
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

Mild "T-zone" acne my whole life. I've tried it all. THIS PRODUCT WORKS! It is affordable too! The bottles are a nice large size! I am just now buying my second cleanser and it is 4 months later. I still have plenty of BP & moisturizer.

I started off washing/regimen 1-2 times every day as instructed. After about a month I started to only washing/regimen when i showered (ever other day). No bad side effects. I am outside a lot! The sun never bothered me.

I only use the moisturizer when needed. it is not very often.

I am so happy with this product! I have much more confidence. it's unbelievable! My husband, close friends, and family have commented on how good my skin looks! Do yourself a favor and try it! Follow the instructions too. i think that makes a big difference. After a while you will start to understand what your skin needs. Then you can apply in the way that works for you!

My skin has never looked better
Reviewed on June 20, 2017

I have mild-moderate adult acne and it made embarrassed to show my face a lot of the time. I've tried a whole variety of cleansers, treatments, and masks to clean up my acne and get rid of my scars, but nothing really worked. After reading a ton of reviews, I decided to try the Acne.org regime. I have been using the regime for close to a year now and my skin has never looked so clean, clear, and free of scars. For the first 6 months, I follow the protocol religiously: wash gently, pat dry, let my skin dry for 5 minutes between washing, treatment, and lotion, wash day and night, the whole shebang. It did take some a few weeks for my skin to acclimate to the new system, especially the benzoyl peroxide and glycolic acid. Now, I am far more liberal with the protocol. I am back to scrubbing the skin a bit more, not timing when I put on the next step, and only washing once a day and my skin still looks amazing! Now, the only time I ever breakout is when I am under an unusually high amount of stress (grad school :/) or near the start of my menstrual system. I don't think I'll every use another system.

Once I got comfortable with the regime, I put my own spin on it so that it fit my lifestyle. I typically only wash my face in the morning. After the cleanser, I put a light mixture of coconut oil and tee tree oil on my face (instead of the Jojoba oil they recommend), then I use the benzoyl peroxide treatment, then I mix a bit of tinted CC cream and the Acne.org lotion together to finish it off. I let some time pass between each step, but I don't time it. If I wash my face at night, I follow the same procedure, but instead of the final lotion, I use a mixture of the Acne.org lotion and the 10% glycolic acid. Also, I never use a full pump of anything, it’s just way too much product for me, and I put everything all over my face and neck without any adverse reactions. I have never been happier with a skin care regime than I am now!

It works
Reviewed on June 15, 2017

I have mild-moderate acne (mostly hormonal) and have tried almost everything! I tried the regimen a few years ago but gave up after the first week when my skin started to get dry. After a few more years of frustration, I went in with the intention to stick it out and purchased a new kit. My skin WAS dry for the first 2 weeks but is now balancing out. I'm on week 3 and my acne has completely cleared up. I still have some bumps on my chin and red marks/scars, but all of my active acne is now gone. Now that my skin is clear, I've also found I've been able to stay clear with only nightly applications and occasional daytime applications (weekends, etc). I definitely recommend the AHA and a moisturizing oil (I've been using hemp seed oil instead of jojoba) to combat the extra dryness. Highly recommend. I will try to remember to update my review after a few more months.

by Soniah on 07/19/2017 18:31
Hi,how long did you wait to recieve your order?mine is taking forever and so annoying..
Heaven Sent
Reviewed on May 29, 2017

I'm pretty sure I've never written a review for anything in my life but I just had to write one for this. About 6 months ago I stopped taking birth control and for those of you that don't know, one of the perks of being on BC is flawless skin. Roughly 1 month after I got off BC I started breaking out. At first it was only a pimple here and there and then it got progressively worse. I shelled out hundreds of dollars on products and face tools that claim to "ride you of acne forever" and to no avail. Nothing worked for me. My self esteem was shot and there was A LOT of crying and "why me's". As I was just about to give up and accept my fate of having an acne ridden face for the rest of my life I figured I'd try one last thing. After watching a ton of youtube reviews I finally gave in and ordered the regimen and omg I'm so happy I did and I really wish I ordered it 6 months sooner. I've been on the regimen for 3 weeks now and my skin is SO much better. I can't even tell you how pleased I am. I saw the inflammation of my skin and active acne decreasing within the first few days. I still get 1 or 2 pimples here and there but they clear up in no time. Plus I figured that would decrease as I continue the regimen and it's no where NEAR as bad as it was before! Like everyone else my skin was super dry but I started using jojoba oil by itself as a night time moisturizer and the moisturizer that comes with the regimen in the morning, followed by a moisturizer with SPF. Now all I have left is hyper-pigmentation from acne scars ( I'm a picker :( ) but I just ordered the glycolic acid to start using at my 1-month mark which is supposed to help with that. I can't wait until my skin is back to its flawless self! Thank you so much acne.org you're seriously a life saver!!

Best thing EVER!!
Reviewed on March 28, 2017

I have had mild acne for years. I was never able to successfully clear it up until I found the acne.org regimen!! I didn't even know acne.org had their own regimen. I just used this website to find home remedies. Anyways, I've been using this regimen one week and my skin is so clear! I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks! I did have a break out this week (the instructions said I probably would) but it is already clearing up! I was only gonna buy this product once, but now that I know it works, I'll continue to use it! I 10/10 recommend. Use it exactly like it tells you and you will definitely see a difference in your skin.

UPDATE**

I am currently about 4 days in to week three. I still have pretty clear skin. My acne from week 2 cleared up fast, but I got 2 stress pimples this week. They are taking awhile to clear up, I believe it's because I've been stressed all week. Hopefully they will be gone by week 4. Still love this product!

*WEEK 8 UPDATE**

I started using AHA one week ago and it has been the best thing! My skin is SO clear!!! I used to have dark scaring spots on the right side of my face but the AHA has helped completely remove it! I am obsessed and will continue using this regimen.

by User221780 on 05/23/2017 00:42
Fake review
1 month in a half update
Reviewed on May 13, 2017

I was a bit skeptical when first buying the Regimen, but after doing research, hearing great reviews and growing tired of unable to be comfortable in my own skin, I decided to take the chance and place my order. I carefully read and followed all the directions, precisely. Within the first 2 weeks I began to see change. The inflammation and redness from my acne was reducing much more than ever! Now, I did also notice my skin getting much more dry, but I'm guessing that's how it works, right? Anyways after completing my first month of the regimen my skin was SOOO MUCH MORE CLEAR! It's not completely clear yet,I still do have redness and acne, but the regimen has given me better results than any other product I have used, and trust me I have used SEVERAL! This regimen also helped me to regain my confidence and love for my skin once again! I now go around school WITHOUT makeup which helps the regimen to work much better from my experience and I get compliments from my friends saying how much my acne has reduced because even when I did wear makeup it was still very noticeable. Now I can't wait to see what the second month brings me.

P.S. if you're wanting to know my skin type- I have combination skin that leans more to the dry side around my cheeks and jaw those are also the parts that got more patchy and dry

Getting worried and feeling anxious!
Reviewed on May 13, 2017

I started the regimen on April 19th so I'm on my 3rd week and I'm not seeing a difference really. I am actually getting a few cystic acne like the deep painful ones more than before. And when I wake up in the morning I have a couple really small white heads on my chin everyday. I do wear makeup because I am not confident enough to go to work without it and I tend to pick at my face. Something I try to control but it's hard sometimes. Especially when these white heads keep forming. Just trying to get an understanding and reausrrance. My face overall I have noticed is smoother and seems less inflamed. But disappointed on the amount of active pimples I continue to have.

4 month update
Reviewed on April 24, 2017

i have been using this regimen for about 4 months and i do not break out anymore. cannot thank this product enough. but i would like to stop using it and switch to just taking care of my skin properly. though i am afraid that once i stop, my breakouts may come back. i also have noticed that my face is discolored, there is a noticeable ring around my eyes. hoping the side effects are temporary.

by Anonnnn on 05/08/2017 01:17
Please update us when you stopped using the regimen and how your skin reacted :)
by s1loh_ on 06/20/2017 01:06
I stopped using the regime after my skin had cleared up but it came back and im debating wether to go back or not
by Soniah on 07/19/2017 18:35
I don't know why my order is taking forever..Did you experience that?