Acne.org Cleanser reviews

4.4/5 - 365 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Cleanser
16 oz. Cleanser
3.4 oz. Cleanser

awesome for sensitive skin
Reviewed on August 18, 2017

i use to use the Purpose cleanser which is a super gentile cleanser but they changed there formula but this one is great. lathers great too!

Great Product
Reviewed on July 28, 2017

I've been using this since July 2013. Works great! I'm happy with it. I love that it and all of acne.org products are vegan!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Reviewed on July 20, 2017

I have used all types of cleansers, I have never ever came across a cleanser this gentle, so nourishing so amazing. My face has never looks so good in such a long time. I used a lot of really expensive cleanser and my skin still looked dull and bad, and they made me have blemishes. This cleanser is beyond amazing. Please try it. If you tried the expensive ones and kind of like them, you will LOVE this one! I use it every night before bed, along with the benzoyl after. its amazing! you face will be clear, clean and beautifullllll!

my favourite
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

It is a very good cleanser and it does not irritate the skin at all

I LOVE THIS STUFF
Reviewed on June 22, 2017

I've been using this cleanser for 3 years, and keep forgetting to write a review.

I started using The Regimen on a recommendation from a friend. I had horrible, painful cystic acne. My skin was so sensitive and nothing seemed to work. I threw all my makeup away and started fresh with ALL fragrance-free products, including starting this system. In the first few months I noticed a dramatic difference. My skin was always so oily and now it was supple, smooth and I had less breakouts after the first 7 days. My pores got smaller and my skin actually looked younger, and I was 33 at the time. This product changed my life and my self-esteem. I haven't had acne since two months after starting this system.

I highly recommend this to anyone who asks what my "secret" is and I always like to offer a few tips:

Be gentle with your skin, don't scrub, rub or wash vigorously

Follow the Regimen to a T; it works best and won't over dry your skin if you're taking the right steps

Be patient and throw away any cosmetics you were using before; start fresh and go fragrance-free

I'm 36 now, I use the Cleanser twice a day and the Treatment every so often to give my skin a little brightening pick-me-up. Also, I had to start buying a bottle for each bathroom, because my husband is now converted to the Cleanser too!

Does it clog pores?
Reviewed on June 13, 2017

Does this cleanser clog pores? I been using this cleanser for 6 months and it's working well, but I have got so many pores, I don't used make up. I just use retin a , this cleanser and cetaphil moisturizer which is non comdogenic, and I wash face with warm water so idk what's causing pores ?

by leahh0805 on 06/14/2017 20:07
is it ok to use on the front of the neck area? that area is thin and sensitive
by Early2Rise on 06/14/2017 23:34
There are very irritating greens and his cleanser. If you find that your pores and being it's because your skin is being irritated. Stop using it
by Sujataa on 06/15/2017 11:20
@Leahh0805 yes it's ok to use it in neck area too. I do and I don't have any bad reaction yet, But it may vary on skin types. While ago I used to use diff cleanser given by my dermatologist and it irritated my neck area like hell, I had all these blisters like I got hikies. So just try give a try and see.
by Sujataa on 06/15/2017 11:20
by leahh0805 on 06/19/2017 16:35
sujataa, have u tried the bp on the from neck area? i have pimples on that area and its super sensitive there. i have tried bp on that area and it helps but irritates..i don't know what to do. any advice would be great! and btw i do not wash my neck at all. haven't in yrs and never had acne there till about several months ago
by Sujataa on 06/21/2017 02:28
Leahh u never wash your neck? That's strange, just as other body part it should get washed too... I had acne in down my chin next to neck and i used acne treatment retin to get over, yea it's sensitive than other area so if your skin gets irritated then just use it in the spot where acne is, don't rub all over, and don't use it everyday! Do like 3 times a week for like couple weeks and after that you can do every other day. Make sure you use moisturizer since it overcome dryness which helps with skin irritation.
BEST CLEANSER I'VE TRIED
Reviewed on May 10, 2017

I've been using this cleaner now for a little over and 2 weeks and it is definitely my favorite. It doesn't dry out my skin, removes makeup, and feels great. The regimen calls for 2 pumps I only use 1 it lathers really well, I feel as though 2 pumps wastes product. It is also cost effective $11 for 16oz is really good and competitive with cleansers like cerave. I will continue to purchase this product its a staple.

by leahh0805 on 06/14/2017 20:08
have u tried it on the front of the neck area? if so, does it irritate it?
The best
Reviewed on May 3, 2017

Best cleanser I've ever used!!

It's very gentle and does not irritate my skin.

by leahh0805 on 06/19/2017 16:41
have u tried on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it
The best cleanser out there!
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

This is probably acne.org's best product, in my opinion.

It is effective at removing make-up.

It is gentle and can be used twice a day.

And most importantly, it does not break me out.

Although I do not follow the recommended 10 second rule more like 1 minute of gentle cleansing, it still works well for me.

No doubt my favourite out of all the acne.org products.

by leahh0805 on 06/19/2017 16:42
have u tried cleanser on front neck area? have u tried bp on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it
My Favourite!
Reviewed on April 6, 2017

What a fantastic product! I absolutely love the entire regimen, but the cleanser is what I love most in particular. My skin responds best when I use the entire regimen (cleanser, peroxide, moisturizer) as instructed, however, I have also tried periods of using each product individually. I have found that my skin responds best and most rapidly to the cleanser (when I do use the products individually). It offers such a gentle and deep clean; it is the one product I run out of fastest. I certainly recommend it to everyone and anyone who suffers from minor-severe acne.

The one and only reason that I have to remove one star is because the cleanser has a tendency to dry out my skin around my eyes and lips every now and then. After reading reviews, and using the product individually, I know for certain that it is due to the cleanser. My solution has been to avoid washing too close to my mouth and eyelids with the cleanser. Instead, I just splash water; if I am wearing make-up and need it removed, I remove it with jojoba oil and wash it off with water. I also moisturize well around my eyelids and mouth after wash. This seems to do the trick for me.

by leahh0805 on 06/19/2017 17:34
have u tried the wash/bp on front neck area? was curious if it would irritate it