Acne.org Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org Cleanser

Buy now

The best!

I have always been hesitant to try top new acne regimens, however this one has done amazing work on my skin. I use this along with the treatment and moisturizer. It does not dry out the skin nor make the skin oily. My struggle with acne ended here and I couldn't be more grateful. I now wear a bare face out in public and don't feel any embarrassment.

Comments

BEST ACNE CLEANSER EVER !!

I was so hesitant to try the acne regimen...Been suffering with acne since I was 11 and you can imagine I've tried a lot of so called acne treatments from drugstores to high end products and nothing ever worked, it even made it worse. But I came from reviews and thought I have nothing else to lose and I'm so glad I took the plunge. Honestly if you have been suffering from bad acne your whole life or just barely and you're hesitant to buy these products I say don't. Of course everyone has different skin but if it worked for me it can work for you. This cleanser literally cleans your face from any bacteria that gets on your face and prevents ANY future breakouts. It works so well that if I stop using it I will get a breakout UGH ! so I make sure to wash my face day and night. Another great part about this whole system is is it lasts forever. You only need one pump per day/night and it lathers really well. Nothing but positive things to say about this product.

Comments

Perfect cleanser for sensitive skin

My skin has always been VERY sensitive! Finding a cleanser that works for my skin was difficult. Before I used a neutrogena gentle foaming cleanser which was also great, however, this one last longer and makes my skin feel even softer.

Nice cleanser

Finally found a cleanser that leaves my skin feeling good, smooth and doesn't overally dry it out. Still like to apply some moisturiser afterwards! Very expensive to purchase in the UK. It's cost £28+ delivery from Amazon seller. 2-6 weeks delivery from America is a bit too long.

I find there is no difference. You might want to go with the purple to avoid any chance of irritation

Gentle & effective

I love this cleanser! It takes off my makeup on my eyes, and my skin. My face feels squeaky clean but not irritated after. Also lathers great! I paid it with the full acne line for a complete treatment. Love it!

Cleanser

This is the best cleanser I have ever tried. It is very gentle, and it is not drying out my skin. It works perfectly to take off the makeup. I am already using it for the past 2 years. I definetly recomend it for those who are looking for a great cleanser.

Best cleanser

This is the best cleanser I've used ever! This cleanser and the treatment together has literally been a life saver and if nothing else is working for your skin then definitely give the 3 step regimen a shot because it will help if you follow the directions exactly how they say too. Take it from someone who has been fighting acne since I was 14 and now 31 and tried everything under the sun even home made remedies,this stuff will definitely improve your skin if followed correctly.

Great Product !!!

This is such a gentle cleanser but it is so effective! At first I was skeptical of only being able to wash my face for 10 seconds per wash but it surprisingly cleans my skin better than most products Ive used before. It does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I would continue to use this wash even after my acne is long gone

Makeup off

Hello, i'm home from word and i have makeup on, i want to wash it of with the cleanser but it isn't 10 hours from my latest wash. What do i need to do now? Sorry for my bad english. I'm not english.

You can wash your face, it wont harm your skin if since this is super gentle.
CDM

Just...no

Count the surfactants; PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate. ALL of these are things that lather, READ: SKIN STRIPPING. I don't know who came up with this formula but it's awful. If you are using this right now and you are A) Breaking out B) itchy and dry C) Rashy This is why. Cocamidopropyl Betaine was voted "cosmetic irritant of the year" in 2004-2005 by the American Dermatology Association Is this hyped up, over priced and of poor quality YES. You would do better with any number of cleansers INCLUDING ones with SLS as this cleanser is much more drying and stripping. Terrible product

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have used all types of cleansers, I have never ever came across a cleanser this gentle, so nourishing so amazing. My face has never looks so good in such a long time. I used a lot of really expensive cleanser and my skin still looked dull and bad, and they made me have blemishes. This cleanser is beyond amazing. Please try it. If you tried the expensive ones and kind of like them, you will LOVE this one! I use it every night before bed, along with the benzoyl after. its amazing! you face will be clear, clean and beautifullllll!

I LOVE THIS STUFF

I've been using this cleanser for 3 years, and keep forgetting to write a review. I started using The Regimen on a recommendation from a friend. I had horrible, painful cystic acne. My skin was so sensitive and nothing seemed to work. I threw all my makeup away and started fresh with ALL fragrance-free products, including starting this system. In the first few months I noticed a dramatic difference. My skin was always so oily and now it was supple, smooth and I had less breakouts after the first 7 days. My pores got smaller and my skin actually looked younger, and I was 33 at the time. This product changed my life and my self-esteem. I haven't had acne since two months after starting this system. I highly recommend this to anyone who asks what my "secret" is and I always like to offer a few tips: -Be gentle with your skin, don't scrub, rub or wash vigorously -Follow the Regimen to a T; it works best and won't over dry your skin if you're taking the right steps -Be patient and throw away any cosmetics you were using before; start fresh and go fragrance-free I'm 36 now, I use the Cleanser twice a day and the Treatment every so often to give my skin a little brightening pick-me-up. Also, I had to start buying a bottle for each bathroom, because my husband is now converted to the Cleanser too!

Harsh and irritating.

There are too many surfactants,one of the being coco-betaine. This ingredient was labelled irritant of the year by the American dermatology association. Look it up This is a very basic foaming in cleanser that will be all right for some, drying for many and highly problematic for a few. You may think that because it doesn't contain SLS are parabens that is better than Cetaphil (foaming or gentle) but it does contain quaterium 15 which is a preservative in it for Melda Hyde releasing agent. I would rather parabens. I would rather SLS over coco-betaine. So am I saying that Cetaphil daily foaming cleanser for oily skin or Cetaphil gentle cleanser is better than this? Yes, I am.

Does it clog pores?

Does this cleanser clog pores? I been using this cleanser for 6 months and it's working well, but I have got so many pores, I don't used make up. I just use retin a , this cleanser and cetaphil moisturizer which is non comdogenic, and I wash face with warm water so idk what's causing pores ?

is it ok to use on the front of the neck area? that area is thin and sensitive
There are very irritating greens and his cleanser. If you find that your pores and being it's because your skin is being irritated. Stop using it
@Leahh0805 yes it's ok to use it in neck area too. I do and I don't have any bad reaction yet, But it may vary on skin types. While ago I used to use diff cleanser given by my dermatologist and it irritated my neck area like hell, I had all these blisters like I got hikies. So just try give a try and see.
sujataa, have u tried the bp on the from neck area? i have pimples on that area and its super sensitive there. i have tried bp on that area and it helps but irritates..i don't know what to do. any advice would be great! and btw i do not wash my neck at all. haven't in yrs and never had acne there till about several months ago
Leahh u never wash your neck? That's strange, just as other body part it should get washed too... I had acne in down my chin next to neck and i used acne treatment retin to get over, yea it's sensitive than other area so if your skin gets irritated then just use it in the spot where acne is, don't rub all over, and don't use it everyday! Do like 3 times a week for like couple weeks and after that you can do every other day. Make sure you use moisturizer since it overcome dryness which helps with skin irritation.

BEST CLEANSER I'VE TRIED

I've been using this cleaner now for a little over and 2 weeks and it is definitely my favorite. It doesn't dry out my skin, removes makeup, and feels great. The regimen calls for 2 pumps I only use 1 it lathers really well, I feel as though 2 pumps wastes product. It is also cost effective $11 for 16oz is really good and competitive with cleansers like cerave. I will continue to purchase this product its a staple.

have u tried it on the front of the neck area? if so, does it irritate it?

Popular Liquid