Page 3 of Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) reviews

4.3/5 - 1449 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

DO NEVER USE THIS ON YOUR SKIN! YOU WILL REGRET IT
Reviewed on May 28, 2017

Do never order this thing! I thought I had acne before I started to use this (I did not have a lot of acne just some pimple here and there) But I wanted to get rid of them so I orded the whole acne.org treatment.

Well after a month my skin was ruined because of this, but I said to myself that It would work so I continuied the treatment. After 4 month my skin was so bad and I had cystic acne. I started to stop using this sh*t and instead I put aloe vera on my skin to heal it. Now I have used aloe vera on my skin for 1 month and I don't get cystic acne or any acne at all anymore, my scars are still there and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation, but the aloe vera heals everything!

So my tip is to NOT use benzoyl Peroxide, instead use natural ingredients for example aloe vera!

THIS THING RUINED MY SKIN.....

Shipping takes forever
Reviewed on April 25, 2017

Im just commenting on the shipping time I havent tried the product yet. I ordered on 4/17 and didnt receive until 04/25. To come from California to Illinois the shipping could be better. I will be testing the regimen for 2 months. Will come back and update.

5/10/17

Ive been using the treatment now for about 20 days. So far I have seen a reduction in whiteheads, not much for clogged pores but I still have hope. I use the treatment day and night and always be sure to use spf in the morning. Im still on the hunt for a good mineral spf that doesnt leave a white cast since I am darker skinned. I do break out close to my under eyes however I try hard to not it close to my eye area because it can leave the skin raw, red and burning (been there done that). I will be adding the aha+ as a nightly moisturizer once I hit 30 days on the regimen to hopefully help with my hyper pigmentation issue.I do experience some dryness no flaking skin. Im hoping this regimen clears my skin and keeps it clear, I spend so much money on product. I will update again at 2 and a half months.

5/22/17

I'm not longer using this product since being prescribed Benzoyl peroxide and clyndimicyn gel from my derm. The combination of the two works alot better for me vs just BP alone. Since using ive seen a reduction in clogged pores and white heads. I've also seen my skin is alot less oily. My skin While on the acne.org BP I never had an issue with prolonged excessive dry skin. My skin dried out for about a week before it went back to normal. If you can get a prescription from a derm for treatment this does work just slowly. I also only have to use my BP/CLYND gel once a day so way more convenient and since I have insurance its alot cheaper than acne.org as well.

Life changing!
Reviewed on May 17, 2017

Hi I would just like to write a review for the whole Acne.org Regimen, it is absolutely amazing. I have suffered from bad acne since I was 13 (I am now 21) and as soon as I started using this I could see a difference. I have been using the kit religiously twice a day for about 3 months now and haven't had a single breakout for about 2 months, my skin is completely clear. I cannot say enough good things about this product, it is the only thing I have ever tried that has actually cleared my skin, I have even been on strong drugs for my acne which did not work and only caused me more distress, which I am no longer on any medication for my skin, all I use is this simple routine. I personally have had no real issues with dry skin using this, after about 1 month of using my skin became accustomed and is now not dry at all, however a tip if you are getting dry skin is to put the moisturiser on first and then a little bit of the benzoyl peroxide on areas you need which is what I do, I don't use as much of the gel as they tell you too as i find it just causes dryness and a little bit for me works wonders! Definitley give this a go its amazing!!!!

A1 product: very detailed review
Reviewed on May 17, 2017

First let me say that I love the honesty and the straight to the point no bs factor about this product . I have the travel kit and let me tell you it's been barely 2 weeks the bottles are still full and my skin is 90% clear of acne if not more. A big part of that is because of this benzoyl peroxide ESPECIALLY because I've been using it as directed when it comes to delicately placing it on my face . And I follow that to a T . As with the cleanser and moisturizer 10 seconds . Watch the video on how to use these products and follow it. It works . I started off with skin that wasn't crazy cystic acne or anything like that but I couldn't get rid of my acne completely ever. This is looking promising. AND you know those annoying little bumps that aren't acne but are under your bottom lip area and above where your chin is ? They are clearing up as well. Honestly u can substitute the cleanser and moisturizer and buy plain emphasis on plain n gentle ones from wherever and just follow the same steps but the benzoyl peroxide is a must have (and I know u can get it over the counter but I like the acne.org one) it's a gel like formula that absorbs completely, no white chalky goo cream that u can't wear under makeup n gets greasy as you rub it on. When I put this on it kind of instantly calms any irritation or little bumps I might have now . By the time it dries down I can definately feel my skin being smoother nothing mind blowing but I see it and feel it. One thing that I didn't exactly follow is how much I used. The first week I used the reccomended amount to start off with and at night I used a tad more the second week I used a whole index fingers length at night and in the morning I used a little less. I'm still in the second week right now and I'm now using a whole fingers length day and night. And the reason I did that is because in the day I did it want to dry my skin out too much and risk being crusty and ashy even after applying moisturizer I was scared to go in all the way do I held back a bit. Now, my skins used to it and it does get dry like around my nose here and there and mouth if I don't take care of myself for the day.

by Acnefreethatsme on 05/17/2017 07:38
Im back I just wanted to say also I'm a woman of color Black ,Latina and I noticed back when my acne was the worst it's been (puberty) that the neutrogena clean n clear etc etc drugstore fails that would buy often had benzoyl peroxide in them and were targeted towards Caucasians with blackheads crater like acne and redness (none of which were my conceren) those products never did anything for me really besides make me feel less dirty like any old bar of soap would .and I found that for my Brown Skin that salcic acid worked a lot better at clearing my whiteheads on my forehead n face . For example this ambi even and clear pump bottle cleanser was much more effective . So when I saw this was a benzoyl peroxide based system I was like UGH great another product that's not for me . I thought it probably only clears cystic acne and blackheads and wont do squat for my skin but this did so read my above review and give it a try. The travel size is a good deal and all u need for a while.
by leahh0805 on 06/19/2017 17:30
have u tried the wash/bp on front neck area? wondering if it will irritate it
doesn't suit me
Reviewed on May 14, 2017

this BP just doesn't suit my skin. i won't say this is a bad product as people have different sensitivity. after applying this, my acne got worsen. from the small bump became bigger bump and it reddened the acnes. i gave it up.

So far so good
Reviewed on May 14, 2017

I bought this about 2 months ago and was only using it sparadically until my acne got worse. I only get acne on the lower half of my face, with my chin being the main concern. I break out in cystic acne,although mild, can still leave some hyperpigmentation and scars. I have been using this once a day, every night before bed. I ONLY apply it to my chin and only use little more then a pea sized amount . I was previously using it twice a day as suggested, however, it was drying my skin out something terrible. My skin is still dry and flaky ,even while using this once a day. I also use the moisturizer (which I love) and a couple of drops of jojaba oil after the BP has been absorbed. I have also been spot treating a couple of dark marks that have been lingering for a while with the glycolic acid. The acne on my chin is mostly hormonal but I'm sick of the dark marks and scarring it is leaving on my skin. So far I have been using the benzoyl peroxide faithfully for about 3 weeks (the glycolic every few days, as I found it would leave almost an orange tint to my skin where I applied it .. which does disappear after a few days thank God) Overall, I have definetly noticed a reduction in the amount of cysts on my chin. Although the flaking is unpleasant , I feel like there has been a reduction in the hyperpigmentation as well as you can literally "peel off" your dark marks (gross I know) I also think time has played a part in the reduction of dark marks but the BP has definetly helped. If your reading this and unsure about buying , just give it a shot. I will update in a month or so, but as of right now I am happy with this product.

To Respond to a comment I saw below mine... I had zero issues with the shipping time. I ordered from Canada and did not pay extra for quicker shipping. I got mine in six days which is nothing I'm going to complain about.

by MindfulTiler on 07/17/2017 18:40
How is it going now? Is your skin very dry still?
by Torri.T on 08/18/2017 17:37
Hey, I like your review,just wondering how the treatment is going for you now?
Works Well. Did not aggrevate my Acne.
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

Works well like other 2.5 benzoyl peroxide.

What makes this product special is that it glides on the skin easily making the application a breeze.

Secondly, it absorbs well and does not feel greasy.

Lastly, it works well with using a moisturizer after it.

This product did not have a purging effect on my skin. My acne just got better. but I would not say that it is what cured my acne. I would attribute I would say 30%.

by WheatIncome on 05/07/2017 11:10
What do you say attributed to the other 70%?
by MindfulTiler on 07/17/2017 18:42
do you think other BP from other companies works as good?
saved my life and self-esteem
Reviewed on April 16, 2017

I want to start out by saying I never write reviews. That's how amazing this product is. Anyway, Last summer my acne started getting quite bad (moderate-severe) to the point where I never left my house for months straight and started staying home from school. Then I started acne.org and although it took about 3 months (which is what it says in the guidelines that it will take) I have completely clear skin now! I NEVER get pimples anymore and have never been more happy! Please take my word and get this product it honestly saved my skin and my confidence. I go out makeup less ALL the time and feel confident doing so!

3 Months in - noticeable improvements.
Reviewed on April 14, 2017

I've had moderate to severe cystic acne all my life from puberty (I'm 21 now). I've been on the regimen for 3 months now and I do see an improvement but I'm not breakout free yet. Pimples that I do get seem to be going away faster and stubborn cysts are definitely shrinking. The downside is that this regimen takes a really long time to work and the dryness is excessive - I've even had to quit wearing skin makeup (not even a tinted moisturiser). I do intend to continue using this for about a year. If I'm not clear by then, I'll quit and head back to the dermatologist.

Unsure
Reviewed on April 6, 2017

So I have been struggling with mild acne for over three years now. I should consider myself lucky/blessed to only be mild acne there is much worse out there, but having it constantly and waking up everyday with two or more new pimples really can begin to take digs at your self-confidence and self-esteem - which I now have none.

I have tried a quite a few over the counter remedies, home remedies, pill and even acne tablets but NOTHING has worked! I had come across acne.org before but was skeptical about buying online - about three-four weeks ago I caved in and ordered, I was desperate!

So far, I can report that I am still waking up every day with new pimples.. my scarring /marks are deeper and darker then what they were prior to this treatment (once again effecting my self-esteem), and my face is still EXTREMELY DRY.

I always wear make-up when I am out and about, and even then my confidence is non-existent because by the end of the day it is gross, dry and crinkly - but still its better in my mind's eye then walking around with my acne on full display. My acne affects my social life as well.. I've made excuses to cancel events because of my skin - it ruins my life.

I will still with this treatement... I might order another 80z... but if I don't see any more improvements I will give it a toss. I am hopeful that soon it will help my skin but as for now I still suffer. Hope this helps.