Page 4 of Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 388 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

Need help
Reviewed on December 13, 2016

I don't have severe acne, or active acne I just have lingering red dots and scars. I was googling, how to get rid of acne scars and ranned into acne.org and it showed me this product the aha + glycolic. So I bought it, I haven't used it yet because I'm not sure if it's safe to just start off with just using this product. Or even how to use this product. Any advice?

by magic on 12/13/2016 10:39
Why have you posted a bad review for a product you have never used? This could be the best product you have ever used and you have rated it as the worst product you have ever used.
by ShowySunfish on 12/13/2016 18:05
J just need help using it ?
by FierceGirl on 03/27/2017 21:08
Use one pump mixed with your moisturizer. That should do the trick. I didn't see that you gave a bad review?? You were just asking how to use the product. That's what you are supposed to do to get the information you need.
No more harsh scrubbing!
Reviewed on November 29, 2016

I was convinced I had to scrub my face with a rough scrub to get it smooth, how wrong was I!!?? I use this every second night and my skin has never looked or felt better, it is so smooth with none of the redness I got with irritating scrubs. A perfect product :) I use in conjunction with the acne.org regime.

AHA and SPF
Reviewed on November 27, 2016

Hey guys soooooo i just wanted to ask im getting my acne.org regimen,AHA and jojoba oil this month but im afraid because i live in oman and its sunny and hot most of the days but winter had already started and the weather is already is getting kinda cold and i go to school and i heard that after using AHA i have to cover my face or use SPF

and i have a max 100 spf is that will that be good and what about the amount of SPF that i should use

This is truly a A+ product!
Reviewed on November 15, 2016

A must have! Definitely something to have around if you have a stubborn pimple, redness, need to hydrate your skin, or just want a smooth glowing complexion. I use 2-3 times during the week and apply before I go to bed and wake up to a soft, hydrated, glowing skin. It does serve as a spot treatment too. Just apply to a pimple and let it soak in on its own and watch it go down and redness go away. It's feel super light when applied to your face and quickly absorbs into your skin. If you never tried this stuff I recommend doing a spot test because after you apply it it does leave a sting/tingling sensation on the skin for a little while. Also try avoiding too much sun because it can quickly leave your face sun burned. Overall it's a must to have around and it does last awhile.

Question for the community
Reviewed on November 13, 2016

I am not using the acne regimen recommended on this site, but my own regimen (Dudu Osun African black soap and moisturizer (Eucerin)). My acne is so far contained, just for a few spots here and there. My question is therefore, could I use still use the AHA+ on its own, in order to get rid of the acne scars? I have large pores around my cheek area and pigmentation.

Can I use the AHA+ without using the acne.org regimen?

Thank you very much for any suggestions =)

by ColorMarmot on 11/19/2016 14:47
Hello Grand! I think there's no indication to use AHA+ ONLY with The Regimen. The AHA+ lotion itself is already another treatment apart (for scars and hyperpigmentation) from The Regimen, but can also go in the place of the standard mosturizer that comes with the kit. Although I think it works best with the other products of the brand, I think you could give it a try! Good luck. See ya.
Question
Reviewed on October 31, 2016

Hi! I have an oily/acne prone skin and it's literally occupy my face with acne scars. I only use foundation or concealer to cover my acne scars. This is also my first time to use BP. So, I would like to ask, Can I use Benzoyl Peroxide gel on my face after using a cleansing soap that contains AHA/BHA and glycerin?

by John_Johnson on 11/13/2016 02:20
I would believe so. Cleansers only stay on your skin for a certain amount of time.
Love this
Reviewed on October 17, 2016

Thank you so much . I received the products in 7 days. Really fast shipping. I've used acne.org products for 2years during the time in US. Now I moved back to Thailnd. The products are amazing!!!! . I will buy from you again. Thank you

Acne regimen saved my face 😱
Reviewed on October 16, 2016

I use this every night by itself before bed. Its made my skin smooth and bright! I use it to spot treat at the first sign of a blemish. I've been using this regimen since June, it's now October, not one breakout or pimple since!!!!

by Kaispeaks on 01/17/2017 03:15
You apply the bp even though you have no pimples
Excellent product! I use it on my face or body everyday.
Reviewed on September 11, 2016

Excellent product! I use it on my face or body everyday. Or as needed.

Gradual improvement was visible in just a few weeks
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

After a few weeks, there was a visible and positive change on my skin. Acne scars lightened and my skin began clearing up