Page 2 of Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 386 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

GREAT AHA
Reviewed on May 22, 2017

This product has definitely helped reduce the amount of clogged pores I have. The BP treatment wasnt helping much with clogged pores since adding this to my reg its been great.I have oily skin and I dont find that this is oily on my skin or dry. Its quite hydrating and I use this in place of a moisturizer at night. Im not newbie to acids so I do use it daily. This is going to be my first step in fighting dark marks until I add in something like hydroquinone 4 or 6%

Love it
Reviewed on May 14, 2017

i always need AHA for my skin. since my X brand was discontinued, i found out this site and i gave it a try. First time i used this, the result of the next morning was ski dried up. then i cut down the dosage (1 full pump) into 1/4 pump. i have been applying it every night before using hydrating serum from another brand. and Now, i can see, everything is fine, and my acne scar is fading gradually. I dont regret i have bought the largest size despite worrying the sensitive effect.

Black women struggling with hyperpigmentation this stuff is BOMBT!!
Reviewed on May 11, 2017

I'm a 25 year old woman of color who suffers, not so much from acne anymore, but from acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. So I purchased the acne.org system to keep my skin from future acne and purchased the glycolic acid to treat my scars. After about 2 weeks, I've noticed a tremendous change in the texture of skin, it's tone and the brightness. If you don't get the full system because you have your acne under control and you just want help with the hyperpigmentation, I would get this product TODAY! It's amazing. Even my family notices a difference in my skin. I wish I could figure out how to post before and after photos to prove to you all that this stuff works! It's does tingle at first but once your skin gets use to it, it's just like moisturizer!

by Frenx on 05/27/2017 10:47
Hey, please at what point do you apply the AHA? After or before applying the peroxide?
by Shante539 on 08/17/2017 14:50
Hey, I have the same issues as you as well. I would like to know do you use your own acne regimen or has the acne.org has been the better option including the aha?
Question
Reviewed on May 7, 2017

So I mix jojoba oil and sunscreen into my moisturizer already, would I still be able to add the AHA aswell into the mix?

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:11
No, you dont want to dilute your sunscreen with an acid
by shadowofbeauty on 07/15/2017 19:31
You shouldn't mix ANYTHING with your sunscreen, it will end up losing its effectiveness. Instead, you should apply your moisturizer and wait for it to soak in before putting on sunscreen.
can i use AHA in <1mon of using the regimen?
Reviewed on April 25, 2017

I have seen tremendous results just from using the regimen for 10 days and I feel that my skin has adjusted to the BP. I have acne scars at the moment, but Can incorporate AHA into my routine already even if it hasn't been a month yet? I just got my shipment in so I'm kinda wanting to try it!

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:12
i think it really depends on your skin type, trying easing it into your routine
by OliveNovember on 07/10/2017 19:17
It depends if you have sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin and I use it everyday mixed half and half with a vitamin c moisturizer I use at night. It barely tingles but leaves my skin glowy and smooth but I haven't used it long enough to see a difference in my hyper pigmentation but I have high hopes of it!!
can i still get dermabrasion done while on AHA+
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

i just had a quick question i just started the regime about a week ago and i know i have to wait a month before starting the AHA+ but just curious I've been getting micro dermabrasion once a week for the past couple months ,that has been helping with my scarring of pervious acne and hyperpigmentation .So my question is can i still do that know or is my skin too sensitive and can i still do the micro dermabrasion when i start using the AHA+ next month .

by NeatCrunch on 05/18/2017 17:13
i wouldnt do the micro derm every week ontop of doing aha+ everynight you could stress your skin out
Can I use this product alone?
Reviewed on April 18, 2017

I no longer struggle with acne, but I do have scars/hyperpigmenation. Can I use this product a lone to help remove my acne scars? Ignore my one star, I haven't used the product yet and I could only post this comment with a rating.

by rastan98 on 05/06/2017 10:51
yeah you could use it by itself, but make sure to use sunscreen during the day since sun damage could darken your hyperpgimentation. Also you could use vitamin c, niacimide which help lighten the marks.
Forget Scrubs!
Reviewed on April 2, 2017

I learned here, oatmeal, pro-activ, keihl's scrubs were over working my skin. AHA+ is product in Regimen.

Do not recommend
Reviewed on March 31, 2017

It seems to working first than It burns my face and cause itchy and break out

Very good exfoliant
Reviewed on March 28, 2017

I bought this product and was really surprised by the effect of it on my skin. I can feel my skin smoother and brighter. So I'm sure it gets rid of dead skin cells and helps cell turnover. Also, it doesn't break me out.

The only tiny problem is that it burns a little my skin. I have two 10% Glycolic Acid exfoliants, one from acne.org and another from a national brand (I'm from Brazil). Both are very good, I just don't give it 5 stars because I feel that my skin feel a bit more irritated after I use the acne.org's one. Though it is totally worth buying.