Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%) reviews

4.4/5 - 386 reviews

Brand: Acne.org

Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

6 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
3.4 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid + Licochalcone)

Amazing
Reviewed on August 7, 2017

I'm not really one for reviews, but i had too for this one. I've tried sooo many products in hopes of my acne scars fading and nothing has worked liked this one! Within ONE week i've seen drastic change and i can't wait to see what my skin will look like in a few more !!

I NEED HELP ASAP
Reviewed on August 6, 2017

So i've been on the regimen for a month and it cleared up my skin completely except for my scars. I decided to try the AHA glycolic acid but it burns my skin so much. I don't have sensitive skin so i'm really confused why this is happening. When i apply the product it's fine for 2 mins and then starts burning and makes me turn red. Plus if i rub my face stuff comes off but i'm not sure if it's built up product or dead skin. I really need this product to work so it can help my scars so if anyone knows how to help the burning please tell me I can't go on like this much longer.

by PaleWreck on 08/15/2017 18:19
every persons skin is different. Generally speaking the waiting time until one should start using AHA is one month. However, in your case your skin may not be fully used to the benzoyl peroxide yet, which is why it burns your skin when you apply AHA onto. You may have to wait a bit longer until you can fully start using AHA. Another possibility is that you may need to wait a longer time after cleansing your skin at night to then apply the AHA. If you are currently using AHA 2-3 times every week you can also dilute that by using 1/2 pump of AHA and 1/2 pump of moisturizer at night. This way your skin can slowly start getting accustomed to the AHA before you slowly transition into using the AHA at its full strength. Hopefully, this tips will help you. Also, I highly suggest that you do NOT rub your skin as that causes further irritation can be a reason as to why your skin burns. If you are struggling with very dry skin you can either apply more moisturizer or buy the jojoba oil and mix 5-6 drops of it into your moisturizer for your nightly routine. the "stuff" that falls off your face is most likely dead skin which is due to dryness.
Wonderful Product!
Reviewed on June 23, 2017

Update review after 1.5 month using AHA:

I can say nothing else but thanks!

I got sooo many compliments from my friends, they said my skin not only clearing up

but also radiant!

I am very happy with the result, and whenever I got new bump(s),

I just gave small dot of AHA and it will be calmer the next morning.

Highly recommend this product, but SPF is required because your skin might be sensitive by it.

==============================================================

I am with the regimen 2.5 months now and decided to use AHA on the 5th week.

Before using the product, I read reviews and Dan's videos just to make my decision of buying AHA is legit. lol.

So I orderd my second regimen set along with AHA, because the shipping is so expensive. (cry).

I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now and found that my skin is getting softer and brighter.

I still have small breakouts, but if I applied AHA immediately, it will recover fast too! MAGIC!

First time using AHA, it stung a bit and my face gets a bit red. But it disappear in the morning.

I also notice that my face easily gets to red if my skin exposed to the sun too long.

But yes, just use the SPF (i am using neutrogena clear skin SPF 55) before you go out the house.

So far I am liking it, and hoping for the best result in the next few months!

Thanks, AcneOrg!

THE BEST
Reviewed on August 2, 2017

I just want to say that I'm a skin care junkie! I've used everything out there. Expensive brands, drugstore brands, etc. This is the best AHA product I've ever used! Seriously, even if you don't have acne, this product will do wonders for scarring, discoloration, and aging. I will definitely continue to buy this product!

Is it suppose to break you out before it starts to work ?
Reviewed on July 31, 2017

I been on the regimen for about a month and just started using the aha+, and the first 2 night of using it I had a new breakout .? I just felt like it was back peddling .. and going circles ? HELP FEELING DEFEATED

by Endless1234 on 08/07/2017 04:18
Aha is suppose to exfoliate your skin meaning the top layer of skin will exfoliate off to expose the new skin underneath. This is normal. Exact same thing is happening to me. Just use the BP when you can, during the day and before the aha it will help. Just wait it out, it will get better
by Jay26 on 08/07/2017 21:36
Thank you .. I'll stick out .. feeling hopeful 😌
Question
Reviewed on July 17, 2017

Hi I just have a question, do I do one full pump of aha + one full pump of moisturizer or is it half a pump of aha + half a pump of moisturizer?

A dime size of each? quarter size of each?

by Lovebugs on 08/06/2017 06:01
Hi, so tonight I used the AHA for the first time. I just did one pump of the moisturizer and one pump of the AHA. It was quite a bit much to my surprise for just one pump of each. If you figured out the correct way, please inform me. Thanks!
by PaleWreck on 08/15/2017 18:24
if you plan on using AHA every night then it is recommended that you mix 1/2 pump of each AHA and moisturizer. If you are using AHA 2-3 times a week then you are recommended to use AHA on alternate nights at its full strength which I believe is a full pump.
Awesome AHA treatment!
Reviewed on July 16, 2017

I added this treatment to my regimen about 2.5 months into using the BP. I have reactive, sensitized skin & wondered if this would be too much. It's completely amazing! This completes the regimen by smoothing out the texture of your skin. I use the BP morning & night, everyday. Once I added this in, I use this instead of the BP every 3rd night. I know some people use this layered over the BP but I haven't tried that because the method I'm doing is working. I can't recommend this enough. I get zero irritation from this & couldn't be happier. I am an esthetician & have worked for several medical grade skincare companies & this is the best I've personally used. Simple & effective without the frills that can be irritating to some people.

by Nik4200 on 07/18/2017 22:24
That's what I was thinking of doing I really just wanted to use glycolic acid alone one or more nights a week. Awesome to hear that's working for you:)
SERIOUS QUESTION//
Reviewed on July 14, 2017

I just bought this and I have a question is it a gel? Do you leave it on your face or you rinse it after a few minutes??? I'm confused

by NessyNoo on 07/15/2017 23:51
Leave it on your face
question
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

i just have a question about this product, my skin is sensitive and most likely I don't have acne on my face just one or two on the side of my face, but i have a lot of scars red marks from an acne before , can i use this product without the bp ?, because i have seen in a lot of reviews that people use it with bp, or do i have to use bp since I don't have breakouts ?, I'm welling to buy the product because i want to get red off the redmarks and scars,

by Shante539 on 08/17/2017 14:45
Hello, I am wondering the same thing. Any help?
great exfoliant
Reviewed on June 21, 2017

I love using this because it gets rid of all the build up & dead skin after using the benzoyl peroxide. My skin is dry from it, and applying the AHA at night makes my face smooth and clean after I wash my face in the morning! I also love this for when I decide to apply anything such as foundation/concealer/powder. I haven't been wearing any face makeup, but when I do, I use AHA the night before with whatever day it falls into my routine. If I don't, my face is crusty and everything clings to dry patches. It's best to just avoid putting makeup on your face until the next morning from when you apply the AHA at night if you want your face to look a bit less dry! I always wondered what other people do when it comes to this regimen using makeup, and this is what I found that works for me! :) hope this helps