Acne Ltd. III Two-Disk System Reviews

Brand: Acne Ltd. III

Acne Ltd. III Two-Disk System

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

It's compact and easy to apply. It's novel application approach glides smoothly and effortlessly over the skin. I love the concept of an all-natural treatment. none I love it. Acne-Ltd has controllled my acne better than anything I have used in the past. My skin tone is more balanced - I don't know if this is directly due to the use of the product or simply because it controls the breakouts, but I get numerous commments on how good my skin looks. I would recommend Acne-Ltd to anyone who is looking for a lasting solution for their acne problem.

Comments

The product is easy to apply The product only works for the initial period of the treatment and the product leaves shiny crystals on your skin especially visible in sunlight or bright indoor lights. The customer relations department is rude, unhelpful and even insulting towards A waste of money and time if you are looking for a long term solution to your acne problem. The company is badly organized, unhelpful and rude.

Guest Michael
Guest Michael

It's quick and easy to use, applies easily. It clears the pimples without all the redness and stinging that often occurs with other acne treatments. One disk lasts six months or more at a cost of $48.00. It's hard to tell how much you've applied because it's invisible on the skin. It doesn't leave a film or anything you can see, so you may be tempted to apply a lot more than you need to. It's a good price, it works and it's effective at clearing my acne. This is one product I would recommend trying.

Popular All-over treatments