3 Day Apple Diet Reviews

3 Day Apple Diet

I did it for a week

When I noticed that my skin broke out really bad and my dermatologist appointment is still a week away, I tried eating apples and blueberries for the whole week. I know for fact that stop eating dairy helped me a lot with pimples in the past. So I thought if I just eat fruits only that can't hurt. I didn't see any improvement on my skin. Huge drawback is that you can't live on apple diet. I constantly felt tired. I didn't have enough energy to function properly. I couldn't exercise. And that's a big deal for me.

Guest B
Guest B

- Clears out your system? - Starvation - Extremely stressful There are better ways to fast/cleanse your system. I actually did this a couple years back. All I did was eat apples for 3 days. I remember the program also instructed enema use. I did everything and I remember I felt so depressed, hungry, and miserable by the end. My acne didn't get better either. Instead it got worse with new jawline acne. Prob because the apples absorbed all the toxins, sat in my system for days, then my body reabsorbed the toxins all at once. lemon juice is better

Guest Splash
Guest Splash

*Clears skin for light and moderate acne sufferers *Cheap - in fact, it's free! *It's a "might help, wouldn't hurt" kind of thing. *It helps clear toxins and yeast from your body. -Only a quick fix. -Might not work for everyone. -Not recommended it you have a big appetite! -You may need to do it longer than three days. For about five days, I ate nothing but apples and oranges in addition to drinking nothing but green tea. I don't really eat a lot anyways, so hunger wasn't a issue, but it will be difficult for those who often have sugar cravings. Also make sure you are getting an adequate amount of sleep, 8 hours a night for adults and 9 hours a day for teenagers is recommended. Be sure you drink about 6-8 glasses of water and green tea a day. Well, I followed these guidelines and by the fifth day my skin was 100% clear and even-toned. Results were dramatic. However, as soon as I stopped the diet, my acne returned just the same as before. In addition it can be very difficult to stick to. I did not need any face care products except for a sensitive skin facial wash. So if you want to get your skin cleared up a week before a special event, the "apple diet" may be worth a shot. The best way to get rid of acne is to stick to an acne regimen and have a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Popular Nutrition/Holistic