101E Acne Getaway Reviews

Brand: 101E

101E Acne Getaway

Guest Hannah

Great! Combined with Sanleaf Lily Herbal Soap (cream box, green soap) worked brilliantly. Been on antibiotics for many year but this was the cure for me. My skin feels fantastic - don't buy from the herbal shops, eBay it or google it! Much cheaper. 100% recommend. The smell isn't great, and the colour should be a bit of a browny orange colour and comes in a dark red bottle. It's worth it tho for the results :) (and the smell isn't really terriible) Great! would recommend for people who've been given loads of antibiotics and had little or no effect and just want the traditional lotion and soap route rather than tablets. Put on twice a day, and you can feel it tingling and working. My pores felt tighter and my scars were reduced. I had moderately severe acne and even went to the dermatologist (who was no help). Over 2 years later (my skins been great since!) and I'm going to buy some more bottles as I have the occasional breakout. Basically as an emergency spot breakout healer. Like I said, don't buy from a herbalist as they cost loads more - i bought 4 bottles for the price of the herbalist before.

Guest Jonathan
Guest Jonathan

The acne on my face got almost entirely cleered up in a little less than 1 month. Skin of my face is now smooth and no more acne. Acne did come a little back a year later. But I use 101e acne getaway again and mild acne was gone in less than one week. Has smell like soy sauce kind of. Hard to find supplier in US. Great product that worked amazing results for me.

Guest Ade (female)
Guest Ade (female)

Not too expensive however my bottles looked different. They were red plastic bottles and I bought it on ebay in UK If bought from Chinese herbal shops, it can cost up to £30 a bottle. From ebay it costs £8 a bottle but you never know if they really fill it up with the true healing formula I have used it for 3 months and I did not see any improvements at all. I had my hopes high after reading all the positive reviews. It made me think whether the products I am using are the same as these lucky people who had success. I bought my product from [link removed] and it was in red bottle. Same name and description. Unfortunately no results at all. It did not fade away my red marks that were left after acne. It never even helped with the actual fresh acne. I was deeply disappointed.

Comments

only cheap £8 and easy to use, 2 days in and can see a diference in redness gone down lets see how it works at the hormone time none give it a go

Comments

cleared up a few spots doesnt get rid of marks or enything tbh its not going well for me it was at the start but now its not working as well as it used to smell is bad and price is a bit expensive keep trying it might work

Guest Hannah

i have been using this product for about a week now i have seen a slight improvement in my acne, but from reading all these positive comments i really hope it works smells awful and a bit over priced its better than some of the othor acne products that cause bad side affects and rashes.

Guest boblobshobrob
Guest boblobshobrob

after two nights it got rid of a few of my spots,but after a week i'm REALLY starting to see a difference everywhere on my face :) smells a bit funny

Guest Zara
Guest Zara

Well Ive read a lot of positive comments about this product.... I received it quite quickly...ordered online on sunday and got it on today...how cool is that.... Well it doesnt smell that good...and thats it really well im writing this after my first application of the product....so as soon as i see results I will write again....and share my experience with all....wish me luck.....hope it works

Guest ken
Guest ken

Does not smell good. Does not seem to work for me. Expensive. If you use 5 or 10% benzoyl peroxide daily just to keep things under control, this product will not work for you.

Guest Tabitha
Guest Tabitha

Easy to use. No side effects at all. Can't find any. This product has changed my life and I say that as a normal person not an advertiser who's being paid to smile and praise a product. I have had acne for 30 years and have tried every conventional and alternative treatment including laser treatment but nothing worked. Antibiotics, hormone treatment, all the creams you can mention didn't work. But thankfully that has finally changed. When I first applied E101 my skin had broken out very badly in about a dozen boil type spots under the skin and they were still at that stage where they were coming up not going down. These types of spots usually last months. I applied E101 in the evening and the next morning my skin showed a vast improvement. I have gone from constantly having moderate to severe acne (still at 41) to having mild acne (and I mean very mild) or clear skin. This product has totally changed my day to day life and is that magic product that I've been searching for for years. PLEASE try it.

Guest Eva

I have been using this product for a year now. Its perfect and really really cheap compared to the other products that i used to use for 15 years to get rid off my ugly acne. It worked miracles for me!!!!!!!Now i cant do without it. None Highly recommended

Guest gaz
Guest gaz

worked immediately after 2 applications but still have minor spots bad smell for a few seconds A bit pricey for the size

Guest wall-e
Guest wall-e

none biggest ripoff known to man. They should be arrested, I'm serious. Some rich chinese guy is chukling somewhere at his scam.

Guest Daniela
Guest Daniela

Easy to use. Saw minor improvement in two weeks and major improvement in about 1 month. I have had problems finding something that worked on my adult acne and now (besides a few very small pimples) I have great skin! None I love this product. After using Acne 101e for 3.5 months people have started asking what I am using on my skin to make it look so good! It is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone.

Guest MARTIN WHITE
Guest MARTIN WHITE

After suffering adult acne for 30 years this is the first non prescription product that worked...cleared up in a week and spots have not returned. I am more than amazed Excellent product

Guest Fabke
Guest Fabke

I'm so happy with this product, now I go to the cosmetic stores and noneone offers me acne products!! My skin is clear of big spots and now only have a few marks. If a new one appears after a couple of days you can see it go away I use it in combination of drinking a chinesse natural medicine. I used the chinesse tea for one month and Acnegataway for 2.5 months. Don't pay more than 15€ for it!!!

Guest Eva

This product is natural and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. And it does more than usual salicylic acid treatments by using herbs to repair the skin. There are no major cons to this product. The consistency can be hard to work with, but over all, it's worth it. The only problem is that not enough vendors offer it! If you're like me, you're acne runs in cycles. Soon while using the product, I realized my worst cycle had been omitted. It is not a cure, obviously, but it will better your skin over all. And there are NO SIDE EFFECTS. It is not designed to dry out the skin --it is designed to heal. And that is my bottom line.

Guest shristi
Guest shristi

love it........works but u will still have pimples but not too big though smell and u have to use it for long time i like it......its kinda expensive but still its worth it

Comments

Works very well on all types of acne Very affordable if bought online NONE I have been using this for about 4months now and it has made a HUGE difference to my skin, finally i can go out without makeup. I was a little concerned at first as i didnt see any great improvement in the first 5weeks, but then in the 6th week - out of nowhere, my skin was really really clear. I LOVE THIS STUFF

Guest Naata
Guest Naata

NONE. Worst product I have ever bought. Tries to sell itself by stating that it does not dry out or damage or irritate the skin like 'other' acne products do - not true. After only 3 days of using this - my face was RED. IRRITATED. ITCHY. FLAKEY!!!! Not worth the risk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ayesha
Guest ayesha

I have been using thus product for almost a month now and I see dramatic difference. U can buy this very cheap on line. £4.00 from chinese [link removed] expensive to purchase from the high street. Smelly and quite runny. Must use this product if you suffer from any kind of acne. MUST BE PATIENT! Allow up to 2 months for good results.

Guest jeo
Guest jeo

feels nice on your skin doesn't work. expensive. the website doesnt return emails. you dont get your money back if it doesnt work dont get it, worse product i've ever used

Guest Jake
Guest Jake

Worked wonderfully on my back and shoulders. I used it 3 times per day (two of those were after washing), and my skin cleared in about 3 or 4 weeks...you have to keep using it though It's a bit smelly and, given its watery consistency, it can de difficult to apply. I was using about 1 bottle per week, so it cost me a lot of money

Guest dora
Guest dora

i want my money back

Guest Kerry
Guest Kerry

Been using this for 6 weeks now. After week 1 I had no new spots, week 2 much improved no new spots. Week 3 only left with healing, new spot only in area I did not use lotion. Works VERY well at preventing but not well for healing existing spots. Only bad point is the smell is not great but it's worth it for the resluts. Give it a try. It does not dry your skin and you can get it for around £4 ($8) on eBay. Comes with a 30 money back guarentee as well.

Popular All-over treatments