Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Omega 100% Whipped Shea Butter - Reviews

Omega 100% Whipped Shea Butter
Brand: Omega

View Ingredients
100% Whipped Shea Butter.
Elee2113
daisymarks
veganteen
312701_1443948897
fuckacne69
ellam
flaxy

nyktkultus
Hey!! I found your review interesting, still I wanted to throw a warning out there: coconut oil is VERY comedogenic (a 4 in the comedogenicity scale), in case someone with extremely acne prone skin like mine is thinking of trying your method. I'd replace it with sunflower oil or hemp seed oil, both a 0 in the comedogenic scale.

Nattie30

slickbobs
Just pointing out the discrepancy between your star rating and your actual review.

StroDark
OptimisticAshley

RoseyPosey
I'm having this same issue! I started using Maiga black soap/facial cleanser/100% organic raw Shea butter and my skin has broken out the worst it's been in over 20 years!! It's been two weeks, I thought maybe it's pushing the impurities from my skin but it's getting worse and spreading across my forehead and chin. Any idea what to do to help reverse this? Besides quitting this routine

Sophiewilsonnn
One thing I've learned is breaking out isn't always a bad thing when it comes to trying new skin products. I've read so much about it and finally found a reasonable explanation; these breakouts could be caused by your skin having a detox from the product! There are many layers to your skin. The breakouts form at the first layer and take a while until they become noticeable. But this product could possibly be speeding up this cycle. Only time will tell. I've recently been using an Alba organics face cream. At first I broke out so much. But a while after, my skin was so soft and clear. It may be different for other people, but why not try?

BedeliaAmelia
This is an odd case, shea butter is rated as a 0 on the comedogenic scale, however all butters and oils can be pore clogging if used in a high enough amount. I suspect maybe you used a little too much?

animalplanetjanet

animalplanetjanet
I just want to update my review, and say that 3 months later, my shea butter is still working great! My skin tone is more even than it's been in years, and still no breakouts (except from my usual hormonal fluctuations, boo...) So for me it's one of those awesome finds that didn't turn on me weeks or months later, as I know so many of us go through with acne. And it has noticeably reduced my wrinkles :)

Lekry

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes