Zinc Cream reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Reviewed on May 25, 2011

best topical for acne i have used. i bought the brand Desitin (diaper rash cream @ CVS pharmacy $7)

cleared skin very fast

skin looks glowing

bottom line, i've tried every topical but they all cause dry itchy skin...not this one. if you have acne because you have oily skin or a hormonal imbalance..try Desitin. you have nothing to lose..

Reviewed on April 14, 2011

make sure there's only a few ingredients (probably going to be zinc, petroleum, and beeswax)

Reviewed on June 11, 2010

This review is for Zinc & Castor Oil Cream, which can be found in the baby section of your supermarket or pharmacy, and meant for nappy rash. The one I use is from Boots, which is a UK 'drugstore', as they say in the USA, and I mix it with Sudocrem, so it is really a review for both products. My method is to mix the two together and then apply very thickly to my face whenever I am home alone and can simply leave it on for hours, for example: before bedtime. Then I wipe most of it off with a cottonwool ball and rub in the remains of it so it's a thin, invisible layer just like a moisturiser, and go to sleep. When I wake up, my skin looks SO much better it's unbelievable. I had heard of using Sudocrem before, and had tried it on its own - didn't really see much improvement. Using a very thin layer of zinc cream didn't do much for me, either. But this method I have mentioned seems to be working very well for me. I had two massive new spots on my face the first night I tried this - I applied the mixture all over the area and did what I have mentioned above. I didn't see much difference when I wiped it off with cotton wool, so I thought it wasn't working and went to bed. But when I woke up 8 or 9 hours later, there were only two very faint, barely discernable pink marks where the spots had been, and my hyperpigmentation marks were much more faint than they had been. I'm going to continue doing this. Like I say, it's messy and sticky, but it works.