Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device reviews

Brand: Zeno

Zeno Pro Acne Clearing Device with 90 Count Cartridge, Silver
updated: 08/19/2014 02:39 UTC

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

Glad I bought it- it works!

Reviewed on March 9, 2010

Works well if used correctly, BUT not a substitute for your normal every day skin care regimen. I use it WITH the acne.org every day skin regimen (I really like this too). And, when I get the occasional spot or two that sneak through, that is when my zeno takes over. A nice alternative for when good hygiene does not work.

Reviewed on December 10, 2009

If your out of ideas or only have mild acne its proabably worth a try. If you can't predict when your acne's going to flare up until its already formed a ball beneath you skill then don't bother. It doesn't work well enough for it's cost and the replacement cartridges are expensive.

Reviewed on December 1, 2009

Bottom line: Dont buy this trash, its hard to keep that thing up for 2.5 minutes on a single point and it is tiring to keep it there. You have to clean the thing every time with alcohol to prevent the spread of bacteria on the metal tip. If you forget just even once, you are just going to give yourself big red swollen pimples. Won't work on most acne, They are vague in telling you if it will work on one pimple and not the other. They usually tell you not to use it in sensitive areas.

I've seen that it is only safe to use it under the chin and neck. Anywhere in the face and you might end up with a red dot for...who knows. PLus its hard to pin point where the undergrown pimple is and even though you can feel it under there...you might be putting it on the wrong place and heating your skin...and you know what heat does to your skin...specially in summer...

Its a Bust.

Reviewed on July 31, 2009

it wont turn on...i've been charging it for over 6hrs ...using diff places to plug in ...the light will not even blink not even once....idk wat the light even look like -.-

Reviewed on June 10, 2009

I am not 100% sold on this yet. I will say it helps with the pain and I think it speeds up the healing time more than anything. I will reccommend it for people with blemishes that come to a head but not for people with cysts because of the scarring risk.

Reviewed on February 12, 2009

I hate to admit it, but I honestly tried the good old hot compress (aka sandwich bag) technique..it made the zit feel better, but that was about it (the zit was still there the net day, just not as swollen). Zeno however made a noticeable improvement by the next day..you could hardly see the zit at all. I guess there is definitely something to be said for technology and zits that a hot washcloth can't control..probably the consistency of the heat??? Anyways, I don't care. Zeno works for me and that's all that matters.

Reviewed on January 3, 2009

Zeno did not work for me. A gentleman stated putting warm water in a sandwhich bag and it will do just the same. Honestly, I will have to agree with him. I think the aggrivating thing is I chase pimples on a daily basis. I might wake up thinking my skin looks ok by the end of the day there are 5 more zits popping out. I would be using the zeno for hours! Maybe if you have great skin and an occasional zit this will work for you! But at 35 I am suffering with breakouts! Good luck!

Reviewed on December 22, 2008

I bought the zeno mini for one reason (besides the fact that I knew it worked extremely well on my type of pimples) and that was mainly because I am very forgetful about keeping things charged that are rechargeable as it is. Its hard enough to remember to charge my cell phone. So, the mini version is always ready to go when I need it.

Also, if you DO NOT store the batteries in it, you will have absolutely no problem with it eating batteries and the batteries will last about as long as the tip. Just take the batteries out when you are done using it. Zeno is a really simple and effective nonchemical way to get rid of pimples fast and it is soothing on the skin too. Use it on pimples that are just beginning as directed.